Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Could Alchemy Forums be working for Illuminati?

Blog Entries

Could Alchemy Forums be working for Illuminati?

Could you consider for a moment, if AF was secretly working for a government intelligence agency? Or, what is more realistic, is if our hard work is in blight of a greater hidden threat, the conscious awareness of the elite to our art!

!!!!

I'm just actually preparing the scene to ask a very Important question...

Who of you, are secretly deep down studying our sacred art, just to take down the Illuminati?!?!?!

You know you want to.............................
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

sure and the time is arrived....

for as organization and front international : group agape prometeo
    by always is absolutly obvious try made it and we try made it by always in our public front orgsnizzation of ...resistence ... and our pubblic hystory and action...esoteric and of strong social antagonism ....are a public testimony of it
    so this for us is absolutly obvious
    in all our pubblic oranization and principle of our editions of manuscritp of alchemy books etc... etc... and in our social front antagonism action .....
    (but here about it we not say of more on it... the very strictly necessary about it is for our specific choice was by us already (the very strictly necessary ) made.. pubblic....)
    nb if one are interesting to confront about it must know that there are private etc filter... absolutly necessary to work.. in it ....

regards
    Last edited by alfr; 12-14-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    As you might be aware such matters are not possible to discuss in the open.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

You'd be a fool to think that the powers that be don't have an eye on this (and other) message boards around the internet. They most certainly are watching and keeping tabs on our progress, no doubt.

As has been brought up before, the real talk occurs in private once a bond of trust and sincerity has been established between the individuals.

perhaps they dont know the secrets and are testing out our theories

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    ...the powers that be...
    They only have superficial power. I will continue to promote the point that "the Elite" are irrelevant and only on a surface dwelling level do they have any power (usually only with a foundation of acceptance by the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    You are right. They don't know.

Last edited by Awani; 12-14-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Who of you, are secretly deep down studying our sacred art, just to take down the Illuminati?!?!?!
    The "good" Illuminati has already been taken down over a hundred years ago. The "bad" Illuminati - what I call The Elite... well they cannot be taken down. They can only take down themselves.

What do we do to the Monster in the closet if we have a child that is very scared? We turn on the Light and tell the child there are no monsters in the closet (and there isn't). The monster is in the mind of the child, and it is creating a scary world for that child. Same thing with The Elite / Illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    As you might be aware such matters are not possible to discuss in the open.
    To be clear this quote by me was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post

Trust me: they KNOW

This isn't as far fetched as some might think:
    A lot of online forums have government ties. Tavistock secretly run forums like AboveTopSecret, and ProjectAvalon; with senior mods on others, and have done for years
    If you don't believe me, mention the word "Tavistock" on them and get an instant perma-ban with no explination (true)

This isn't as sinister as it seem, however:
    Mostly it's to collect metadata
    Not so much what people think, but how they think, and what creates phenomena in online traffic
    Unfortunately it's also used to supress information, discredit public figures, as well as spread misinformation and disinformation to people
    These uses on the forums mainly gather HUMINT & SAMINT, support stories about bogus alien abductions, and hide MILAB activities
    (if you want to test this, maybe post something about hermetic alchemy on one of these forums; it will be moved into a subcategory, supressed and ridiculed by the staff and key members, to make sure that the readership don't take it seriously and start turning towards alchemy and hermetics)

Source: Former grade 5 analyst for many years

Blog Entries
    That was a very political answer dev, I think he's one of them people... It would befit the monster in the closet, to convince the parents he's not there, with the ability to appear invisible... Only to go on tormenting the children endlessly.....
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    (if you want to test this, maybe post something about hermetic alchemy on one of these forums; it will be moved into a subcategory, supressed and ridiculed by the staff and key members, to make sure that the readership don't take it seriously and start turning towards alchemy and hermetics)
    Usually people who don't know anything about alchemy think it should all be taken in the literal sense and in this form maybe they are correct to ridicule it.

As for all the other pro-conspiracy, illuminati-related and black-ops spying posts in this thread I only have one opinion on the issue: irrelevant.

But by all means continue...

+ Reply to Thread