Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Could Alchemy Forums be working for Illuminati?

Blog Entries

Dev and Illuminati at it again!

I have noticed, and wish to report, that Steve Kalecs Salt volatilization experiment has been removed from the alchemywebsite.com pages.

This is not very nice, considering how important that work is to the future of herbal spagyrics, and, also, for just those who are wishing to find such things, since salt volatilization is IMO a very important area of Alchemy. (and its hard to find stuff about salt vol.)

I've put this here, as I blame Dev, and his affiliates
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 01-13-2017 at 09:02 AM. Reason: stuff
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Dev and Illuminati at it again! [...] I've put this here, as I blame Dev, and his affiliates
    Is this a joke?

Blog Entries
    Yes
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Okay so levity still has it. That's good. but alchemywebsite.com has removed it. (it appears to me)

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Okay so levity still has it. That's good. but alchemywebsite.com has removed it. (it appears to me)
    Probably the author wrote to alchemywebsite asking them to remove it as to keep it exclusive to the site of Adam MacLean...

I did such thing in the past some 50 times with articles written by myself (unrelated to alchemy)... writing to webs and asking them to remove them because they published them without permission (I also got published in Chile without permission, but in a BOOK).

Nowadays many people BELIEVES that if something is on the internet, then you can put it on your web or even publish it in a book... without even asking. This is just a guess of what MAY have happened, but if it happened to me so many times and I am VERY far from being "famous", my guess is that it probably happens to Kalec all the time (because he's "famous").

I don't see ANY conspiracy there...

+ Reply to Thread