Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Could Alchemy Forums be working for Illuminati?

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    As for all the other pro-conspiracy, illuminati-related and black-ops spying posts in this thread I only have one opinion on the issue: irrelevant.
    Yes. This.

To put much energy into thinking about, or even discussing "the illuminati" is foolish and such a waste of time and energy that can better allocated elsewhere, imo.
    Last edited by Schmuldvich; 12-14-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    That was a very political answer dev, I think he's one of them people...
    WHO exactly do you mean 'is one of them people'?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    post something about hermetic alchemy on one of these forums; it will be moved into a subcategory, suppressed and ridiculed by the staff and key members, to make sure that the readership don't take it seriously and start turning towards alchemy and hermetics
    What would be (to 'The Them') the difference between "Hermetic Alchemy" & "Alchemy and Hermetics"?

Blog Entries
    That was a very political answer dev, I think he's one of them people...
    Watch this, perhaps you will learn something from it:

It would befit the monster in the closet, to convince the parents he's not there, with the ability to appear invisible... Only to go on tormenting the children endlessly.....
    If we continue with the same allegory the monster is the father (who happens to be a man who lost his dreams and now drinks himself to sleep on a daily basis, and on occasion fingers the child in the ass).

But let's say there is an Illuminati for sure, then where are we in the scheme of things?

The only conspiracy is whatever caused humans to forget that the biggest "enemy" in their lives is themselves.

Last edited by Awani; 12-15-2016 at 12:29 AM. Reason: add link

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

It would befit the monster in the closet, to convince the parents he's not there, with the ability to appear invisible... Only to go on tormenting the children endlessly.....
    What's that supposed to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by dev
    If we continue with the same allegory the monster is the father (who happens to be a man who lost his dreams and now drinks himself to sleep on a daily basis, and on occasion fingers the child in the ass).
    You need therapy, and even if it's a joke please don't talk like that on the forums, it hurts my heart chakra...
    Child abuse isn't a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    What would be ... the difference between "Hermetic Alchemy" & "Alchemy and Hermetics"?
    And hermetics isn't alchemy, but hermetics has an alchemy of its own.
    Alchemy and hermetics are two different disciplines, one created by Thoth in egypt "as above, so below", one from the occult chemists of the middle ages.
    Hermetic Alchemy is from egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Yes. This.

To put much energy into thinking about, or even discussing "the illuminati" is foolish and such a waste of time and energy that can better allocated elsewhere, imo.
    Imho that depends on how much you know.. and who you know..
    Last edited by Voltaire; 12-15-2016 at 02:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    You need therapy, and even if it's a joke please don't talk like that on the forums, it hurts my heart chakra...
    Child abuse isn't a joke...
    Lol... you should see some other posts I've done then.

Btw it was not a joke, it was an allegory (if you read the whole sentence).

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Rape always makes good allegories gets straight to the point.

And yes, child abuse is wrong, which is why we all need to band together, create epic new 'nano-alch weaponry' and fry those pedo elitist fucks.

We could become the real Jedi's but the keepers of the stone won't pony up the goods for us good hearted warriors against evil.

Pony up boys
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Nah, it's all good. I've got the stone brewing now
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I started this thread as a joke, but the more I consider it, the less inclined I to write posts as revealing as I have been.

It's upsetting, really, to have finally found some alchemically minded individuals in which to reflect from one another, but as my alchemical knowledge is increasing it is getting more difficult to be able to talk about things without reavealing to much about our art.

I know I'm very open on my E.M P.S. thread, but that's mainly out of spite for how rediculously silly I think it is for people to be so closely guarded about certain topics. We want the earth to grow and evolve, not stagnate and ferment (the earth is currently in a fermentation process I believe) ((it's rotting)).

So yeah.... I was going to write up and epic thread about metal Hybridization and then I thought "These people don't trust me with their secrets.... Should I really be handing out mine?"

The potential that I could put up a process, then, even if Dev isn't "secretly in on it" any government fuck could just log on, and steal my newly developed process of metal Hybridization.

I'm certainly not trying to dis-courage others to keep posting, merely allowing your minds some time to reflect on the nature of our work, the nature of our world, and to ask the question, "Am I safe to share this?"

I would love any of you government shits to give me a call and write me a big check to show you how you can heal the elite while limit access to the poor.... You dodgy bastards you...

I wouldn't sell the great work, but I'll sure as he'll sell some of the other secrets I've found.

I suppose that what I'm trying to say is that, if the illuminati is really out there, then stop beings C***s and just offer me an epic job you pricks.

The End.

The potential that I could put up a process, then, even if Dev isn't "secretly in on it" any government fuck could just log on, and steal my newly developed process of metal Hybridization.
    I think we should be more focused on the old ways of the Ancients, rather than our own newly developed processes, imo.

+ Reply to Thread