Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Could Alchemy Forums be working for Illuminati?

Blog Entries
    Has anyone seen the South Park episode where Cartman manages to get into the NSA secret surveillance facility? Cartman does this in order to find out what information they have on him, which - to his annoyance - is nothing because he is irrelevant to them.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    any government fuck could just log on, and steal my newly developed process of metal Hybridization.
    With agencies like NSA, CIA, GCHQ etc it's possible to spy on pretty much anyone without backlash.
    The NSA guys quite famously spy on their partners, listen to their conversations etc, see where their going through their phone's GPS, watch them via their webcams or any camera device hooked up by wifi; it's called LOVEINT (lovelife intelligence)

I once knew a guy who had his laptop stolen, was able to watch the family that it ended up with for months; knew everything about them (they seemed like nice people)

As if there weren't already enough reasons not to date a spy...
    but without sounding disparaging or curt: these guys already know of way advanced hybridization techniques

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Has anyone seen the South Park episode where Cartman manages to get into the NSA secret surveillance facility? Cartman does this in order to find out what information they have on him, which - to his annoyance - is nothing because he is irrelevant to them.

The way the algorythms work they have everything on you ever entered into a computer (and most stuff that wasn't)

Blog Entries
    You missed my point:

...because he is irrelevant to them.:
    People who think they have secrets, or think they are doing something spectacular... it is very probable that (if they could find out if they are consciously looked at) they would find out they are not. I bet with a high degree of certainty that "the Elite" doesn't give a fuck about this website one bit. And even if they did... so what.

In my book THEY are as irrelevant as I am to them.

...without reavealing to much about our art.
    Nothing to reveal to anyone (you cannot reveal what has to start within). It is not "our" art either. It is just "an" art. IMO.

"Am I safe to share this?"
    Yes. Why not?

...and just offer me an epic job you pricks.
    Why would you want to spend time with the greedy, the low-self esteemed and the sexually perverse (baby rape)?

Last edited by Awani; 12-18-2016 at 01:43 AM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I certainly don't want to work side by side with the baby jabbers. But I will cash their checks. I ask the 'safety' question because I am now endeavouring to make P.S. If I am truly successful (could still be years away) does that put me in danger? Since I'm already a bit of a show-off already. Find it hard to keep my own secrets and fear that assassinations and kidnapping could be the fruit of my labour.

I want to get stoned, but I don't want to get locked up by the taxation office.

LEGALISE THE STONE!!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    If I am truly successful (could still be years away) does that put me in danger?
    That depends on what you think the Stone is. If you consider the Stone to be able to produce "shitload of gold" then I guess that is technically illegal... it's a sort of counterfeiting. And if you don't have those stamps on the gold it is basically useless. It's like having a 1000 dollar bill and not being able to cash it anywhere.

But I don't think this is the purpose, although that is another topic and theres plenty of threads discussing that.

There is a famous saying that goes "just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not after you..." but most likely you're simply paranoid. And from my experience being at these forums for ten years there is a great deal of hubris, ego and" keeper of real secrets" mentality amongst "alchemists". I am not personally impressed by such things and for me this is not alchemy. And if I am wrong? Well...

If alchemy is all about keeping secrets, making gold, living forever in this physical body and about reaching some sort of status as master, guru, gate keeper etc... if THIS is alchemy then I am not interested in alchemy at all. This is my position.

Blog Entries
    I was told that apparently there are a few people that think I have the secret to the Stone, and that I pretend to not know (or want to know) how to make it. I heard this through the grapevine. This makes me laugh and clearly shows the level of stupidity amongst humanity. I have to post this again:

There is this childish need for "secret", hunting it or having it.

There is no such secret. The only secret is: who are you? And possibly what are you going to do about it?

And that abyss can be both more valuable to explore and also utterly terrifying.

I do know some things, of great importance... but if anyone ever would find out what those things were they would be very disappointed. It's like seeing a magic trick and be amazed, and then finding out how it is done and be utterly let down on how simple it was.

---------------------------------------

If someone actually manages to make the Stone that can make gold etc... and they give it to me I would flush it down the toilet. No joke.

I was told that apparently there are a few people that think I have the secret to the Stone, and that I pretend to not know (or want to know) how to make it. I heard this through the grapevine. This makes me laugh and clearly shows the level of stupidity amongst humanity.
    LOL... I think I am one of those sources. Yeah... a group of alchemists got in touch with me and told me that they were trying to get close to you so you can teach them how to make the Stone that makes gold... I told them that you are marvelous, but that you aren't even into labs and that you probably would make a mess making a basic spagiric operation. I told them that you were fantastic in other ways though, but that their plan was silly...

What I got as a reply was that I was protecting you and that it was fine, that probably I was your student and I was protecting my "teacher".

I think you have been discovered, Dev... There's no escape now: Please tell everyone how to make gold, the "I'm not into labs" strategy has failed!!!!! You have been discovered. LOL.

Blog Entries
    Hahahahaha I KNEW IT!!

Honestly, I would use the stone for both gold and meds. But I'm mostly interested in meds and only gold because of the increasing lack of freedoms, which appears as if you have to 'buy' your freedom these days. A big fishing yacht would be nice, and the most epic metal Hybridization lab ever.... But other than that, maybe a decent sized farm would be nice to live on.

I DO wonder sometimes as to 'whos got it' and 'who doesn't'

I think Dev is just too into the 'fun' of alchemy, doesn't seem serious enough to go all the way to the physical stone (doesn't mean he won't developer the inner stone, the greatest and cheapest of all stones)

Andro's taught me a lot with meanin too... That man does have some secrets I'm sure of it, he has already shared may of them in well hidden places I've noticed...

Love to chat more, but got to go. DEV STANDS FOR DEVIL!!!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    ...they were trying to get close to you so you can teach them how to make the Stone...
    I haven't noticed any such attempts. So they must have listened to what you said.

I think Dev is just too into the 'fun' of alchemy, doesn't seem serious enough to go all the way to the physical stone (doesn't mean he won't developer the inner stone, the greatest and cheapest of all stones)
    It is not that I'm not serious, it's because it is a waste of time to do so for me... and the inner stone as you call it is the most expensive of all. Money has no real value in the infinite cosmos. I am very serious about alchemy... but not at all serious when it comes to gold and the Elite.

DEV STANDS FOR DEVIL!!!
    dev = actually a corrupt version of the Sanskrit word for God... and "my God" if viewed by traditionalistic and fundamentalistic Christians and Muslims would be perceived as the Devil.

But it is just a nickname that happens to mean the above... it comes from a longer name I used to have, but everyone kept calling me "dev" so I changed it.

Truth is never as fun as the trick. Unless you are shown the abyss of the divine mystery, but no one can show anyone the way there... and eventually we all go... so either hurry up or patiently wait.

Last edited by Awani; 12-18-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Please tell everyone how to make gold, the "I'm not into labs" strategy has failed!!!!! You have been discovered. LOL.
    Fine.

+ Reply to Thread