Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Left In The Dark" - Were Tropical Rain-Forests The Cradle Of Humanity?

Left in the Dark

Has anyone read the book "Left in the Dark"?
    It's effectively a thesis on the evolutions of the left and right hemispheres from the Golden Age until present day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Has anyone read the book "Left in the Dark"?

It's effectively a thesis on the evolutionsof the left and right hemispheres from the Golden Age until present day.
    You can read it HERE as PDF and then buy the book if you like it.

Blog Entries

"Left In The Dark" - Were Tropical Rain-Forests The Cradle Of Humanity?

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    White people don't deserve to survive World War III.
    Unless people return to the tropical belt (esp. the rain-forest cradle of humanity) - no one will, regardless of race/color ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Unless people return to the tropical belt (esp. the rain-forest cradle of humanity) - no one will, regardless of race/color ...
    That is my planned escape destination if shit starts going down.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    That is my planned escape destination if shit starts going down.
    As strange as it may sound, it is my 'escape destination' as well. Hopefully before the shift hits the fan...

Maybe not directly to the rain-forest, but the tropical belt would be a good start, even for now.

IMO, we can't afford to miss this book: Left in the Dark.

Is presents a fascinating hypothesis on our beginnings as a species in the Tropical Belt, as well as the migration and subsequent changes in climate and diet which led to our dysfunctional left-brain dominated sense of self.

It is the hypothesis presented in this book that I would like to present as the main topic of this thread (you'll have to read the book ).
    Last edited by Andro; 12-14-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    IMO, we can't afford to miss this book: Left in the Dark.
    If anyone wants to read the hardcopy it's called: Return to the Brain of Eden: Restoring the Connection between Neurochemistry and Consciousness

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I posted about this book in 'Sacred Texts'. I'm glad I've found another fan of the book!
    it changed my life, and taught me a lot of things I use on a daily basis now.

my, very lamen's, understanding of it is:
    back in the "golden age" our diet of tropical fruits were inhibiting our production of steroids furthering our evolution
    Our brains were all united in this "golden age"
    as we changed our diet to that of insects and meat, we no longer had this inhibitng quality from our food, and got caught in a "negative feedback loop"
    This slowly changed our brain through evolution, and caused our brain to get rewired to seperate us from the "golden age" mindstate
    This rewiring is what caused our brains to get seperated into left and right hemispheres

Check out what this book says about the right hemisphere: about the capability of the right brain, and what it can do
    (You rarely find this information in the mainstream) and scitzophrenia: what scitzophrenia really is, and how it's just our right brains passing information to our lefts, but the left rejects it

This would imply that the "rich" or "elite" 1% know this, and that's why they inter-breed, because they're making sure they don't suffer the same evolutionary path as the rest of us
    It would also imply that 'the great work' is the return to the "golden age" system, by tracing back our neural pathways and reprogramming our "out of sync" minds, to a way they can all work as one, as they did back then
    This is just a theory, mind, but a good one - based on solid research

Amazing book, great thread Andro!

Blog Entries
    I saw your thread about this book. One of my clients had sent me this book a while ago and when I saw your thread I uploaded the PDF to my site, so everyone can access it.

I am re-reading it now. I ties together a lot of other threads from older personal research I've done in the past. I highly recommend it.

When/if more people read it (if so inclined), more people can also join this discussion.

I am now going to merge the 2 threads into one.

What if the process involves race, you must first become black/white/red etc..you must experience life through the eyes of each race...that is the secret of alchemy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    What if the process involves race, you must first become black/white/red etc..you must experience life through the eyes of each race...that is the secret of alchemy
    Nice idea.
    • BLACK is the first form - africans (primal... as we were 500 000 years ago)
    • WHITE is highest form materialistically - westerners (most advanced... in terms of tools)
    • RED is the highest form spiritually - indigenous (which generally is most spiritually evolved... archetypically)
    Doesn't explain the YELLOW people.

Last edited by Awani; 12-15-2016 at 02:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread