Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brainwashing: Dog Jokes

Brainwashing: Dog Jokes

Has anyone every noticed the shear AMOUNT of dog-jokes in TV.

In every single, (and i mean EVERY), episode I seem to watch there's a joke about a person being a dog.
    They either bark like a dog, or are told they're a dog, or something similar.

It's in the simpsons, american dad, etc.
    Perhaps it's just cartoons, or specific shows, but it's always the same thing: a human person embodying a dog.

Interestingly, 'Dog' is the exact opposite of 'God'
    Dog is an animal, and the lowest form of animal consciousness (spiritually speaking)
    God is the supreme self, or highest self, and therefore the highest for of consciousness
    A dog only looks down: does not look "up to god" and therefore is horizontal
    Humans are verticle, and look "up to the heavens"

I think it's a subliminal subtext to make people more subconsciously comfortable with being "low down" forms of consciousness
    A type of spiritual oppression
    It's also a method of torture when breaking someone: you call them a dog, and make them bark like a dog to make them confirm this, dogs only feed and fear and that is a powerful image when trying to control someone's thoughts/consciousness

Does anyone else think anything of this theory?
    Have you got some suggestions or thoughts on it?

Or has anyone else noticed anything in TV that could be considered subliminal?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Still less than "gay" jokes I think.

When I was in Cluj, Romania, many years ago I saw some graffiti that always stuck with me: "I'll be walking God like a Dog!"

TV is all about subliminal.

How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later by Philip K. Dick

I don't watch TV. It is a dead format. But on occasion I watch shows that appear on TV when I want to watch them (online).

I think it's a subliminal subtext to make people more subconsciously comfortable with being "low down" forms of consciousness... a type of spiritual oppression.
    I doubt that. If anything TV has only one purpose: make money

If there is a second purpose it is: distraction and/or peddling the "political correct" agenda of that country/time

I wouldn't put more weight on it than that in my opinion. You can find subtext/symbolism in anything. The "low down" might be a side effect of the two purposes I mentioned.

Using animals as words for something negative (you dog, you dirty rat, fucking cockroach, pig etc.) is something that humans have done for a very long time... way before TV.

If you want to study dogs then I suggest you read this book.

Last edited by Awani; 12-15-2016 at 01:49 AM.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Using animals as words for something negative (you dog, you dirty rat, fucking cockroach, pig etc.) is something that humans have done for a very long time... way before TV.
    I didn't say TV invented it... I'm saying they use it.

Where does the reference to people being animals come from historically then?

And the "knowing when owners are home" is to do with cellular make-up. or "body clock".

Dogs, although technically psychic, don't have intuition. Else a breed of dog would have evolved to always forsee when they were about to be attacked, and would be a hybrid uber-dog...

Blog Entries
    Where does the reference to people being animals come from historically then?
    Dawn of Society I would imagine. Or maybe Dawn of Man even. Calling women "bitch" is at least a 500-800 year old practice (one source).

Humans insult with words they think are lower than themselves. For a long time humans have considered themselves above animals.

But the opposite has also happened I am sure. I don't know, but if you call someone in India a "cow"could that be a positive remark since cows are sacred?

Dogs, although technically psychic, don't have intuition.
    Most, if not all, animals are telepathic from my experience.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Not watching TV helps a lot to avoid noticing it.

Interestingly, 'Dog' is the exact opposite of 'God'
    ... only in English.
    You can consider the idea of Sirius, the Greek "Dog Star" and its relation with a calcination (simply because the Sun ascended next to Sirius in the hottest days of summer)... The wolves and dogs kept that symbolism (i.e, the famous plate of Atalanta Fugiens with the wolf eating the king)... Or relate it to Anubis (with the head of a wolf, who acted like a Psychopomp who initiated the Great Journey of the Afterlife)

Dog is an animal, and the lowest form of animal consciousness (spiritually speaking)
    Maybe the lowest form of consciousness is not the dog, but the TV.

God is the supreme self, or highest self, and therefore the highest for of consciousness
    If you visit the Egyptian mythology of the Greek mythology, there is always a "dog" who is the guardian of the underworld... though the underworld is where the BIG mysteries were given.
    (The rites of Eleusis and the Orphic rites were very related to the underworld).
    It's also interesting how the dog became the main symbol of an unusual masonic rite: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Pug

A dog only looks down: does not look "up to god" and therefore is horizontal
    Humans are verticle, and look "up to the heavens"
    Canines (dogs included) have a great affinity, almost an obsession, with the moon.

Having worked in the distant past in the TV, I would say that EVERYTHING in the TV has a "subliminal" intention and that this is 100% intentional and VERY explicit.
    With "VERY explicit" I mean that those who work behind the cameras usually receive a very detailed information of ALL the subliminal intentions (simply because it is impossible to work without knowing them). Though the "subliminal" ways which are used in TV are quite different from what most people believes they are.

+ Reply to Thread