Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'm in the Illuminati, and what?

I'm in the Illuminati, and what?

So everyone always goes on about the illuminati.

Since the beginning of power people did whatever they could to have it.

Is it so hard to believe with all the cheap technology we're making, that sex, drugs, and mind control aren't such good forms of power?

Truth is everyone in the illuminati is connected, if not directly, then at least by no more than six steps.
    (know that saying, that you can get from one person to anyone else in the world with only six steps?)

Also quantum non-local phenomena come into play a lot, with entanglement, and the multiverse.
    Basically if you acheive "enlightenment" in true form and "meet your maker" the world revolves around you.
    (it also revolves around everyone else, so be careful.)

The real question is: is what the illuminati is doing morally right?
    what are morals?
    who decided them? brain chemistry? evolution?

could the end justify the means?
    not if aliens eat my delicious bodily fluids it won't...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    The real question is: is what the illuminati is doing morally right?
    what are morals?
    who decided them? brain chemistry? evolution?

could the end justify the means?
    From my perspective what was called the Illuminati does not exist anymore...

Morals is just an illusion and they change when culture change. Before it was morally wrong to be a homosexual, now it is morally wrong to say homosexuals are bad people.

No one decides anything (only on small microcosmic levels). We are in a beautiful chaos of macrocosmic waves and microcosmic ripples.

Regarding means that justify an end, for me personally any act I do that is not made from love/compassion does not justify anything.

Last edited by Awani; 12-28-2016 at 06:42 AM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    So everyone always goes on about the illuminati.
    No, not everyone always goes on about the illuminati. If Quantum theory is seen as valid at your order then you are not the true illuminati.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    If Quantum theory is seen as valid at your order then you are not the true illuminati.

How so, the illuminati don't believe in physics?

Who am the true illuminati then, if not we?

Come to think of it, I think I'm just a part of a scientology cult... They do keep offering me the kool aid.

Maybe I'm just an old car that's lost its bearings and needs a jumper? Or just a rusty old engine stuck on 2-stroke?
    Last edited by Voltaire; 12-28-2016 at 01:50 PM. Reason: spoilers

When it comes to morals we all know what is right and wrong, we choose not to recognise the wrongs we do to meet the ends we desire.

A moral person controls those desires.

The world is ailing and we all need to come together to cure it; deep down everyone knows this...sometimes you don't even need to look that deeply.

I don't blame any one group, call them what you like: left/right, capitalist/communist, criminal/law abiding, we are all the same and once we accept that and work together for the benefit of all we can divert our attention away from the deceptive games we play and progress to explore the beautiful Eden that is right here before us.

Those that seek power over others are sick and I feel a sort of empathy for them in their delusional state that keeps them from achieving their full potential while hurting others in the process.

Ghislain

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    When it comes to morals we all know what is right and wrong, we choose not to recognise the wrongs we do to meet the ends we desire.

A moral person controls those desires.

The world is ailing and we all need to come together to cure it; deep down everyone knows this...sometimes you don't even need to look that deeply.

I don't blame any one group, call them what you like: left/right, capitalist/communist, criminal/law abiding, we are all the same and once we accept that and work together for the benefit of all we can divert our attention away from the deceptive games we play and progress to explore the beautiful Eden that is right here before us.

Those that seek power over others are sick and I feel a sort of empathy for them in their delusional state that keeps them from achieving their full potential while hurting others in the process.

Ghislain
    Well said brother. You're right about curing the world. I think we all feel it as well as know it;

A wise man once said "If you knew what life was really worth: if you knew the truth about heaven, you would look for yours on earth"

Morality is overcoming animal instinct, which is only concerned about survival of the fittest, emotions are not needed in this type of world. You would only come to the aid of your fellow species just to preserve the odds of not going extinct. However I do believe morality is something the spirit feels and knows, and has nothing to do with the brain. However the brain is a conduit that the spirit transmits through, and when the conduit is broken the spirit cannot properly communicate to the body. Thus someone who is extremely ruthless would have a brain that is more on the side of animal instinct, and the spirit is unable to overpower it. Once the silver cord is broken, there is no being anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    Thus someone who is extremely ruthless would have a brain that is more on the side of animal instinct, and the spirit is unable to overpower it.
    I understand why you use this phrase as it has a certain meaning, but I just want to insert that real animal instinct is not necessarily weak, ruthless, cold, bad, habitual or unintelligent. There is a wisdom, a calm, a peace and a love in the animal "spirit" that human beings could do well to study a bit more and bring into their lives.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Conquering the animal instinct within is necessary to complete the transformation process of Kundalini. More specifically the instinct to reproduce, controlling urges is extremely difficult for the majority of the world. I do believe that animals contain spirits to a degree, but I believe they are of a different type of spirit, just as all things contain energy. Animals would contain the "BA" aspect of the Egyptian view of the spirit, but the humans would contain the KA and the BA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    Animals would contain the "BA" aspect of the Egyptian view of the spirit, but the humans would contain the KA and the BA.
    Please explain BA and KA.

+ Reply to Thread