Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'm in the Illuminati, and what?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    We're talking Illuminati, not Masonry. In the former homosexual initiation is key. It is actually the same concept at THIS although done in a different spirit. In the link it is about fighting along side a lover, in the Illuminati it is about loyalty in business to a lover. If I can be so bold as to simplify.

That is some deep things Dev.

Care if i ask where one might learn of such things?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Honestly none of what I said is verified fact, as with all conspiracy theories there is wiggle room. You can find this theory and much more with Google (or www.ecosia.org). But I would not waste the time.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    loyalty in business to a lover
    One such example may be the late FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover and his First Assistant Director and alleged lover, Clyde Tolson.

Hoover and Tolson were basically inseparable (working together, riding to work together, vacationing together, etc...)

When Hoover died, Tolson inherited his estate and was later buried not far from Hoover at the Congressional Cemetery.

SOURCE

In the link it is about fighting along side a lover
    Here we also have the grave of openly gay Technical Sergeant Leonard P. Matlovich, also in the Congressional Cemetery:

Blog Entries
    LOL. Nice way to get in the last word.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I'm only speculating here, but perhaps some of those 'secret societies', having a love for ritualistic reenactment of various archetypes, simply took what was already a rather common natural occurrence in more ancient times (warriors or partners who are also intimate lovers) and simply incorporated it into their rituals, realizing the 'binding' power of it.

all the guys you fuck are doing it because they see you as a stepping stone
    Apparently, it was also not uncommon for young aspiring guys to get in the good graces of powerful men by seducing them and thus further their own ambitions.

Here is a short clip from the TV show 'Rome', where Caesar had a seizure and called upon young Octavian to privately assist him in a closet - and Octavian's mother wrongly assumes that it was a sexual thing and actually congratulates her son Octavian for 'seducing' Caesar, already fantasizing about all the benefits such a connection could bring to their family.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I'm only speculating here, but perhaps some of those 'secret societies', having a love for ritualistic reenactment of various archetypes, simply took what was already a rather common natural occurrence in more ancient times (warriors or partners who are also intimate lovers) and simply incorporated it into their rituals, realizing the 'binding' power of it.
    Yes interesting. I have always claimed that we should use the concepts/strategies of the Elite to our own good. Meaning that if the Elite uses a certain kind of propagandha to furhter their war mongering efforts, we should use the same kind of propagandha strategies to further love mongering efforts. What I mean is "they" seem to be successful in the way they do business, so why not imitate them to our own "positive" advantages.

Ironically if what you say is true then that means that it is the opposite. They have imitated "us" and now "we" (or more I - as it is my own view) imitate them. The loop is complete. Ha ha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    They have imitated "us" and now "we" (or more I - as it is my own view) imitate them.
    This may well be the case...

If we take it even further, 'The Them' have perhaps 'hijacked' various naturally occurring (and empowering) archetypal social phenomena, while at the same time condemning the very same natural & archetypal phenomena as socially/morally 'unacceptable' for the 'masses' - the same 'masses' from which 'they' took those archetypes in the first place...

Blog Entries
    From the Abrahadabra Forum:

Start Quote:

Who were the first people to lock onto our hits here at abrahadabra.com? The masons and other crime syndicates of the world, our enemies. The masons like the law of action in Malkuth because it has a very low threshold of morality. Action is what drives Malkuth, it's what powers it, and unfortunately it is that property of Malkuth that is easiest for our enemies to figure out and use. For example if you want something simple like money, using the law of action one can simply kill someone and take their money. Who is going to stop them? The police you say? You would be willing to trust that cops will protect you? That's optimistic thinking considering that they're not well educated generally worldwide and so few in number, if not on the payroll of the persons intent on acquiring your money through the Law of Action.

- To be fair and honest, the masons and freemasons wern't always our enemies. At one time, they were counted among the best and brightest this world, Malkuth, had to offer. As they attracted more and more of our people, our brilliant and ethical thinkers, they fell to the enemy.

- There are thousands upon thousands of items on our agenda and fascinating untold history I could reveal here publicly but I cannot, for the same reasons that have always been present: our enemies must not be given any advantage or quarter. Some of them are very old and very devious and are as desperate as a drowning rat at this point in the game. Although it may have crossed one's mind, I assure you what you see here on Abrahadabra.com is not just what we want you to see, but rather what little of the truth we can show you. Somewhat ironically it is also the most powerful information that we are in possession of.

- Why would we give this information away so freely and publicly? Abrahadabra constitutes a huge victory for us. The moral-less and pathetic mouth-breathers who desecrate Malkuth, who turn to murder as quickly as they would turn to magick to cheaply fulfill the Law of Action fueling this place, who abuse and degrade the righteous to acquire worthless trinkets and prestige amongst fellows as vile and diseased as they are swarm around us like flies. They seek to attain the precious secrets they know we hold and have used against them to great effect, to thwart their carefully laid plans and demolish their strongholds. They can learn everything there is about Abrahadabra, but a horrifying realization is dawning upon them now - they can't use it to their advantage. Mutational Alchemy is very difficult but very perfect. We've been working for literal centuries trying to unlock the flawless system of magick which would allow us to override every twist and turn of the knives of our enemies. The mafioso and religious leaders of the world squirm in the light of the holy fire of our righteous curses and vengeance.

- I mention this today because a turning point has been reached. There's been a shift in the power struggle and we're now on the edge of a complete revolution in the way things will go from here on out. Those who have the moral ability to grasp Abrahadabra and use it should do so. It will accelerate the process. Not only this but magick will become stupidly easy for you with this technology. If you're able to use Abrahadabra you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Our enemies find it extremely difficult and time consuming. In fact, for them, it is a complete waste of time and we have known this all along. For our friends it will make your life stupidly easy. They'll never see you coming. You will not have to fight or struggle to maintain an impenetrable shell of protection around you, it will just happen. No one will be able to break your defenses or stay ahead of you, although they will try to, playing by the same brutal old games they always have. Judgement will fall swiftly upon them this time, however.

- All that was promised in the LAVL is real, it is within your grasp, all one has to do is take up the mantle of the Magus and Will it into being. The narrative of the priest-thugs is over, the time of the Magus is here. Be upon them, curse them, drag their souls down to awful torment. They have earned it.

Izi Ningishzidda
    _________
    End Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    From the Abrahadabra Forum:

Start Quote:

Who were the first people to lock onto our hits here at abrahadabra.com? The masons and other crime syndicates of the world, our enemies. The masons like the law of action in Malkuth because it has a very low threshold of morality. Action is what drives Malkuth, it's what powers it, and unfortunately it is that property of Malkuth that is easiest for our enemies to figure out and use. For example if you want something simple like money, using the law of action one can simply kill someone and take their money. Who is going to stop them? The police you say? You would be willing to trust that cops will protect you? That's optimistic thinking considering that they're not well educated generally worldwide and so few in number, if not on the payroll of the persons intent on acquiring your money through the Law of Action.
    O.K....She has recently lost her husband, so it's not time to be harsh.

The whole explanation you posted is Łber-paranoid... and somehow absurd.

The GREATEST risk of a Masonic Lodge is that you may die there... of boredom.

The fantasy that the Freemasons "control the world" is a fantasy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    O.K....She has recently lost her husband, so it's not time to be harsh.
    Nothing to do with the husband's death, just posted this as it is one more perspective (from another forum), somewhat addressing the topic of this thread.

Besides, who's being harsh?

+ Reply to Thread