Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thoughts on Enlightenment

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    This is fear-based philosophy / victim mentality.
    No it isn't. It's just simple, basic food-chain mechanics/dynamics.

As we eat, so are we also eaten.

Some people believe they're not eaten.

Apparently, they cannot see the game/farm-coded correlation between emotional stimuli and food (Loosh) production. Any potential/voltage eventually becomes dinner.

Thus, stuck in endless loops of 'becoming' and 'attaining', we do and keep doing.

Until we don't anymore, that is, and finally are.

Blog Entries
    Well yes I agree when you phrase it like this. But I still think that the "loop" is self-inflicted in the sense that when "graduation" is complete there will be no more loops. I am not saying I will graduate when I die, that would be a ludicrous statement. But I am not saying I will not either. And unless you die around the same time (depending on if you graduate or not, and we meet) I can let you know for sure what happened.

But I don't think the eat/farm metaphor is completely accurate in the sense that it is too dualistic. Yes something has to die in order for something to live. But there is also something that cannot die, cannot live... something that just "is".

This "is" is what we are. This is the "higher spirit" I mentioned earlier. Call it what you want.

So when I die, regardless if I reincarnate or not, it is simply a matter of changing forms more than dying/living or eating/food or energy out/in. This "is" energy cannot change.

This is what I am talking about.

We already are. Perhaps this is what you mean when you talk about liberation or stop playing. But my angle is that we already are liberated, and by trying to stop playing we are playing. And by playing we will actually seize to play, if we play our cards right that is.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    We seem to be gradually coming to an agreement (it wouldn't be the first time it happens).

Perhaps a little more 'fine tuning' is required, but I have work now and will continue another day

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    We seem to be gradually coming to an agreement (it wouldn't be the first time it happens).

Perhaps a little more 'fine tuning' is required...
    Well it's due to the limit of words and from what perspective each party is approaching any subject.

"Unio Mystica" by Dutch artist Johfra Bosschart

Last edited by Awani; 12-30-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Thus, stuck in endless loops of 'becoming' and 'attaining', we do and keep doing.

There is no escape. There might be escape from becoming reborn, but no escape from "the self (whatever form it is in)"... you speak about stop playing altogether, because you have had enough (sorry, paraphrasing your own words... might not be the right composition)... to become one with the UN-created etc.

But to me this sounds like some desire for escape, whatever language you want to use? Maybe not escape, but some sort of "getting away". I mean if God came down and told you that "you will be a human for another 1000 lives", then you would be a little annoyed right? If yes, then it means you want something to seize?

I think that the only way to make it stop, the only way to end the game, is to become one with it. One with the self. If I am in perfect harmony with myself and with the world I am living in, only then will the world (and me) become irrelevant... and dissolve.

I also do not think Love is what it is described in Loosh. Monroe does not know what he is talking about in my opinion. Lust, yes that works. Not Love. Not the way I see it, because the form of Love I am talking about does not demand anything. It does not require anything. You don't feel anything. This form of Love is something you are, not something you do or think or feel.

I am curious about what your view is on all this.

Last edited by Awani; 04-27-2017 at 12:33 AM. Reason: clarify

+ Reply to Thread