Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What not to do: DMT Extraction

No, the communion itself. I know dozens of people who've gone crazy deep into psychedelics and still have nothing to report but visual effects and "standard" effects.

Reaching the Source requires a tremendous amount of effort and at a very precise moment, total surrender. But it takes a lot of work to figure out how to "ask" for the experience (no "good" being will do anything without being invited to first) and then arrange it, and even then you need to be very lucky and be doing it all at the right time in the right order.

But if you cross your I's and dot your T's there is a VERY strong chance of you being startled right down to the foundation of your existence. ^_^ ^_^

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, I agree with that. Everyone phrase it differently because no words can describe it properly. I call it an embrace with the Divine Mystery... that is why I like this Rumi poem so much:
    "The Beloved* drowns in his own being. And this world is drenched in that drowning." - Rumi
    * God, Divine Mystery, Source etc.

Like you say it requires a lot of effort... but this communion, as you call it, is also here right now. That is the simple beauty of it, and that is what Rumi explains so well in few words.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

It exactly is! Most just can't see it! Fish for the water and trees for the forest you know.

I don't usually Rumi but I did happen to find one earlier today I liked:

"I looked for God and found only myself. I looked for myself and found only God." -Rumi

What a true joy these forums are!

Blog Entries
    Man, you guys have been on some good drugs haven't you

See you at the Source
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread