Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What not to do: DMT Extraction

Haha. For sure what I would call a short path.

A million points if you can come up with a way to keep your crystals from melting into water and evaporating without me telling you how. (I'll let you know if your idea is right)

Blog Entries
    Have you dine it before?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Have you dine it before?
    Are you referring to me and the process or me and the substance at hand?

Suffice to say I have the answer to the question I asked EM. However I specifically left a few pieces of crucial information out of the description that would throw off someone attempting a rush job. The melting of the end result is one such issue that is not commonly covered in guides.

I only mention it at all because nobody should be working with ether or any other such easily combusted and difficult to dispose of material. Also lye is for barbarians, don't ever use it, there are totally food safe methods that have been developed. Consider it a clear director towards much safer paths than what EM was pursuing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Visceral View Post
    Are you referring to me and the process or me and the substance at hand?
    Both actually

post 39

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...n)Magnet/page4

I never directly answer questions that may involve statutes of limitations

Blog Entries
    Fair enough.

Elixirmixer
    You could use, if you can get it, some D-limonene, "citris oil" and then salt the goodies out using some FASA "fumaric acid saturated acetone"
    then base the dumtu salts using some sodium carbonate and some water, dry, and pull with acetone, this works quite well. and gives a full range extraction of MHRB, and is more AYA like then the pure stuff, you can isolate the 2 though but takes a little more work..

the D-limonene needs to be near boiling for best results, this also is true for naphta though, hotter is better..
    now boiling flamibles is always a risk so care should be taken ((***DONT USE FIRE***))

You don't need boiling naptha. Room temp is fine. You don't need a heat bath or any of that unless you have the AC on or its winter. What you need is patience and some mantras to hum quietly while you're waiting.

This 60 second video is the best video depicting the process of extracting DMT from MHRB, exactly the process I use.

https://vid.me/ElGv

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THIS SUBSTANCE. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT ON EARTH, NOTHING EVEN A FRACTION AS POWERFUL. YOUR LIFE WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER. DMT IS LIFE-ALTERING.

No doubt this will be the most profound thing you will ever experience in this lifetime. Nothing, not even a quarter ounce of mushrooms or two 10-strips of LSD even remotely compares to a genuine DMT experience.

The only way that you will not experience a full-on DMT experience is if you underdose. Very exceedingly few psychedelic substances do I recommend a large dose for you first time but DMT is one of them. You cannot re-dose back to back like you can most substances. With DMT you have to wait an hour or two before another experience (spoiler: I never do!) if you want to experience the (almost) full-on effect again, so I recommend doing it right your first time.

In my experiences, 40mg - 50mg is perfect for me, but being how in-tune I am with myself and my body I am fully capable of easily blasting off with 15mg - 20mg of DMT, and am still able to gain much from the experience. Everyone is different. I know people who require a minimum of 50mg to get barely threshold effects and I have witnessed them smoke it so I know they are using proper technique. Again, the key is to hold it in for as long as possible and have another bowl loaded and waiting for you to immediately smoke right after you exhale (if done correctly you will have zero capabilities of even attempting pinch some more to load in the same bowl, so you must have a second piece waiting for you to grab and smoke from). Also, no water pipes. This means you cannot use your favorite bong or bubbler. A dry piece must be used.

For reference, this is not my picture but exactly the amount I load onto a bowl (with significantly less herb so I can hold it in easily and not cough; it sort of tastes like plastic). I strongly recommend weighing out your dose so that you know exactly how much you are loading onto your bowl, but if you do not have a milligram scale the DMT in this picture appears to be roughly 150mg.

I highly recommend not reading other peoples' experience reports and just experiencing the the ride for yourself. Have no expectations, be safe, and remember that EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! I cannot stress enough to not fight the experience. You must roll with it...no matter what happens.

Put a nice sized pinch on top of a very very little bit of herb (or better yet, imo, herb ash), hold the lighter over it the entire time, inhale and hold as long as is humanly possible (20 - 40 seconds for me), and if possible attempt to take another hit and hold that in for as long as you can. By this point you will already be blasting off and incapable of experiencing this reality or even remembering to breathe (but don't worry, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!), and just roll with it! Remember to completely go with the flow. It may seem like a couple years, decades, or lifetimes that you are "gone", but in reality only a couple of seconds have gone by, continue to breathe and experience the comedown for the next five minutes (do not walk around or attempt to talk to anyone...do your best at this point to "remember" everything you just experienced), learn, grow, and prosper!!

If you are open to advice, I suggest laying down in your comfy, clean bed and partaking there with your eyes closed the entire time, then meditating and reflecting for 15 or 20 minutes after the experience while being fully still, not trying to communicate your experience to anyone else, or even writing anything down. If you feel you must communicate the experience to us or anyone in your life, I urge you to wait at least 30 minutes after your experience to do begin doing so as thinking and putting things into words will significantly lessen what you gain from the experience. Learn. Progress. Enjoy!

Happy travels!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    This 60 second video is the best video depicting the process of extracting DMT from MHRB, exactly the process I use.

https://vid.me/ElGv

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THIS SUBSTANCE. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT ON EARTH, NOTHING EVEN A FRACTION AS POWERFUL. YOUR LIFE WILL BE CHANGED FOREVER. DMT IS LIFE-ALTERING.

No doubt this will be the most profound thing you will ever experience in this lifetime. Nothing, not even a quarter ounce of mushrooms or two 10-strips of LSD even remotely compares to a genuine DMT experience.

The only way that you will not experience a full-on DMT experience is if you underdose. Very exceedingly few psychedelic substances do I recommend a large dose for you first time but DMT is one of them. You cannot re-dose back to back like you can most substances. With DMT you have to wait an hour or two before another experience (spoiler: I never do!) if you want to experience the (almost) full-on effect again, so I recommend doing it right your first time.

In my experiences, 40mg - 50mg is perfect for me, but being how in-tune I am with myself and my body I am fully capable of easily blasting off with 15mg - 20mg of DMT, and am still able to gain much from the experience. Everyone is different. I know people who require a minimum of 50mg to get barely threshold effects and I have witnessed them smoke it so I know they are using proper technique. Again, the key is to hold it in for as long as possible and have another bowl loaded and waiting for you to immediately smoke right after you exhale (if done correctly you will have zero capabilities of even attempting pinch some more to load in the same bowl, so you must have a second piece waiting for you to grab and smoke from). Also, no water pipes. This means you cannot use your favorite bong or bubbler. A dry piece must be used.

For reference, this is not my picture but exactly the amount I load onto a bowl (with significantly less herb so I can hold it in easily and not cough; it sort of tastes like plastic). I strongly recommend weighing out your dose so that you know exactly how much you are loading onto your bowl, but if you do not have a milligram scale the DMT in this picture appears to be roughly 150mg.

I highly recommend not reading other peoples' experience reports and just experiencing the the ride for yourself. Have no expectations, be safe, and remember that EVERYTHING WILL BE OK! I cannot stress enough to not fight the experience. You must roll with it...no matter what happens.

Put a nice sized pinch on top of a very very little bit of herb (or better yet, imo, herb ash), hold the lighter over it the entire time, inhale and hold as long as is humanly possible (20 - 40 seconds for me), and if possible attempt to take another hit and hold that in for as long as you can. By this point you will already be blasting off and incapable of experiencing this reality or even remembering to breathe (but don't worry, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!), and just roll with it! Remember to completely go with the flow. It may seem like a couple years, decades, or lifetimes that you are "gone", but in reality only a couple of seconds have gone by, continue to breathe and experience the comedown for the next five minutes (do not walk around or attempt to talk to anyone...do your best at this point to "remember" everything you just experienced), learn, grow, and prosper!!

If you are open to advice, I suggest laying down in your comfy, clean bed and partaking there with your eyes closed the entire time, then meditating and reflecting for 15 or 20 minutes after the experience while being fully still, not trying to communicate your experience to anyone else, or even writing anything down. If you feel you must communicate the experience to us or anyone in your life, I urge you to wait at least 30 minutes after your experience to do begin doing so as thinking and putting things into words will significantly lessen what you gain from the experience. Learn. Progress. Enjoy!

Happy travels!!!
    I really like what you've written here Schmuldvich

You've invigorated me to take up the challenge again. I would totally love any aussie thats willing to send me some of the required herb, as im simply just way too shit scared to order any personally. The "justice" system in this country does not look favourably on good people trying to help others, as im sure you may have all felt in your own countries, i say this country because its the only one ive experienced, I dont know what your laws are really like in Euro or USA.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread