Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What not to do: DMT Extraction

Blog Entries
    You guys seem to be much more in the know than I am, could some one look at this website and explain to me what exactly im looking for if I want one of these experiences.

http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/s...sca_cp_287.php

Should someone that's never had DMT properly stay well clear of Ayahuasca ?? or could you go ahead?

I've had my fair share of hallucinogens, however this is obviously a whole new level that a 3 trip hit just doesn't prep you for.

In case of evil entities, whats the protocol here? Fight or flight or just get eaten while laughing?

Can you talk back to entities that are talking to you?

Can you perform Theurgy while in this state?

And finally, is the effect of someone thats clean and healthy,better,than someone thats been on the piss (aussie saying for drinking alcohol) and smoked cigarettes all their life?

These are the anxieties of my heart in regards to what does sound like something that could be an absolute BLAST!

one final question, if you've been naughty, does DMT punish you?
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 07-16-2017 at 09:02 AM. Reason: added link & spelling
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    I cannot stress enough to not fight the experience. You must roll with it...no matter what happens.
    This is also my standard advice, however easier said than done.

However I suggest to sit (in lotus if possible) rather than laying down. Meet the experience "awake", rather than in a "sleeping" position. Positive reinforcement and all that.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Should someone that's never had DMT properly stay well clear of Ayahuasca ?? or could you go ahead?
    Before I had my first ayahuasca experience (fascilitated by experienced people) I had not done ANYTHING. So not it does not matter... just do it.

In case of evil entities, whats the protocol here? Fight or flight or just get eaten while laughing?
    Embrace. I usually ask, though, if the entitiy is the medicine... if it is then it stays, if not it goes away.

Can you talk back to entities that are talking to you?
    Words are for mortals.

Can you perform Theurgy while in this state?
    To drink the brew, or smoke the pipe, IS theurgy.

And finally, is the effect of someone thats clean and healthy,better,than someone thats been on the piss (aussie saying for drinking alcohol) and smoked cigarettes all their life?
    Do not forget that this stuff is medicine. So the effect in terms of visions might not be differet, but the experience will be way worse if you are a physically sick, or mentally screwed than if you are a blissful monk. No doubt. On the other hand if you are "fucked up", then this medicine might guide you towards a "better" existence.

if you've been naughty, does DMT punish you?
    Short answer: yes

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Awani knows what he is talking about and his words ring very true here in this thread. I am on mobile, so I cannot type out a mega long response with quotes neatly formatted as I normally do... but I will try to answer your questions.

EM, it is perfectly legal to buy mimosa hostilis root bark. Many people make soap with MHRB.

Q: Should someone that's never had DMT properly stay well clear of Ayahuasca?
    A: Ayahuasca is not the same as "DMT". An ayahuasca experience lasts for many hours and is different and is "not as strong" as smoking n,nDMT which is what that video shows you how to extract from MHRB. You can extract DMT from caapi vine and other sources as well, but I urge you to only use finely ground powdered purple mimosa hostilis root bark.

Man, I really wish I had a keyboard right now...

Q: In case of evil entities, whats the protocol here? Fight or flight or just get eaten while laughing?
    A: Roll with it. Do not fight anything. "Getting eaten" is the least of your worries. Learn. If you do "get eaten", experience that shit, it was meant to happen for a reason. PROTIP: "Getting eaten by an evil entity" is a walk in the park compared to things you can experience during a DMT experience. Time does not exist the same way you or I normally perceives it. For example, traveling down a long, dark tunnel for seemingly a couple lifetimes or thousands of years is way, way, waaay more "scary" and exhausting than "getting eaten" by the biggest, baddest, most evil entity you can imagine right now...

-----------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 07-22-2017 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Personal info removed by request.

Blog Entries
    An ayahuasca experience lasts for many hours and is different and is "not as strong" as smoking n,nDMT.
    This is not true from my experience. Yes, in the brief flash of the DMT experience it can be extremly strong... but it only lasts for a couple of minutes. I have had equally strong experiences on ayahausca, but those lasted (in their most intense period) for at least 20 minutes up to an hour. If you have a properly cooked brew (and not that weak new-age Europe crap), and if you do it in the proper set/setting, then ayahuasca is way stronger.

Iboga root (not ibogaine) is, in my opinion, the main Daddy of all psychedelics and stronger than the lot.

Blog Entries
    For example, traveling down a long, dark tunnel for seemingly a couple lifetimes or thousands of years is way, way, waaay more "scary" and exhausting than "getting eaten" by the biggest, baddest, most evil entity you can imagine right now...
    LOL. Exactly. The scariest things I have experienced are not entities... never. Instead it has been stuff like a full on experience of eternity, death experience, insanity, shame, sorrow and such things. In those moments I wish some Alien looking entity would come and eat me. That would be like a holiday.

To be frank the entities are boring. There are far greater things going on than them.

You crazy kids and your herb mixing. It should be mentioned that anyone on any SSRI should NOT EVER ATTEMPT a changa mix or anything Aya or ibogaine or anything containing an MAOI as you will go into serotonin syndrome and probably die.

Get you freebase, get you a proper vape setup, get you the Leiden frost effect. Flame to substance directly and it's gone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Visceral View Post
    You crazy kids and your herb mixing. It should be mentioned that anyone on any SSRI should NOT EVER ATTEMPT a changa mix or anything Aya or ibogaine or anything containing an MAOI as you will go into serotonin syndrome and probably die.
    Good advice. However if one does some serious work with the right psychedelic plant then the SSRI becomes irrelevant.

Also there is this thread: How to do psychedelics

EM, it is perfectly legal to buy mimosa hostilis root bark. Many people make soap with MHRB.
    I've got plenty myself. Going to die some clothes at some point.

There is probably no better preparation avaliable to you for the Flash than to immerse yourself deep into alchemical lore. Go down every rabbit hoke every alchemist ever mentioned and it will not be enough, but it will be better.

You will encounter archetypes, demi gods, God's themselves, perhaps what Audrey Marcus called the World Eater. Jokers, jesters, demons, archons, fairies, sprites, wizards, sometimes even other humans, you just never know. Hybrid creatures of every imaginable combination.

The landscapes and exploring them will be at least as interesting as the beings themselves. Coruscant type city planets to jungles that make the Congo look like overgrown grass can be visited in back to back moments.

As Awani says, these are the least interesting things that occur there.

At the very peak of the experience there is the possibility of real communion with the Source. This is not something worth attempting to describe so I won't, but those who have been there know and generally know each other instantly* and the experience is, so far as I can tell, the entire point of all these endless rounds of reincarnation.

*when thieves meet and all that ;D

Blog Entries
    At the very peak of the experience there is the possibility of real communion with the Source. This is not something worth attempting to describe so I won't, but those who have been there know and generally know each other instantly...
    Exactly dear brother... (or sister).

...and the experience is, so far as I can tell, the entire point of all these endless rounds of reincarnation...
    What do you mean? That you view the psychedelic experience as the point?

+ Reply to Thread