Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pyramids: how they were really built

Blog Entries

Pyramids: how they were really built

This is the best, most logical, explanations I have seen:

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Sounds feasible except for a couple of things. The real issue is how they are able to pump the water to the channels on top of the pyramid. It would take an enormous amount of force to be able to lift water that high. Lifting it with pails of water does not seem feasible as it would require enormous manpower and labor. The water would also evaporate rapidly in the heat, and would have to be constantly replenished. The other issue is how they were able to build the channel which lifts the stones up the pyramid strong enough and leak-free enough to withstand the huge forces that the water would impose, especially when you get higher and higher up the pyramid. The enormous pressure would either burst the channel or cause it to leak strongly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Sounds feasible except for a couple of things. The real issue is how they are able to pump the water to the channels on top of the pyramid. It would take an enormous amount of force to be able to lift water that high. Lifting it with pails of water does not seem feasible as it would require enormous manpower and labor. The water would also evaporate rapidly in the heat, and would have to be constantly replenished. The other issue is how they were able to build the channel which lifts the stones up the pyramid strong enough and leak-free enough to withstand the huge forces that the water would impose, especially when you get higher and higher up the pyramid. The enormous pressure would either burst the channel or cause it to leak strongly.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Well, if aliens were responsible for pumping the water to the top, they would also have built the pyramids entirely themselves, and there would be little need for the water channels, etc. Besides, aliens seem to leave us alone and let us do our own thing - until we get too close to using nuclear weapons.

Here's how I think the pyramids were built. I purchased the book some time ago. Watch the three or four videos:

https://www.geopolymer.org/archaeolo...oad-chapter-1/

See also:

https://www.geopolymer.org/archaeolo...the-evidences/

----------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 01-07-2017 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Video embedded (Take out the "s" from "https"!)

Blog Entries
    While it is quite creative (I'm assuming your talking about the guy who does little drawings and shows his ormis production vision of the pyramid. The link is not working for me today, but I'm pretty sure that's what your talking about) while a very good idea, and slightly plausible, the author does take quite a few creative liberties, including the addition of massive unknown chambers.

I also consider the fact that if there was a massive chamber filled with chlorine gas, designed to last thousands of years, in the desert... It would have one day ignited an there should be a massive hole in the side of the pyramid from the explosion. Another thing... Is that this mans theory, is entirely based on a standardized chemical operation, but, depending on how much you have looked into pyramids, you'll realise that the word pyramid means "fire in the middle" the geometry of the pyramid, when alined with magnetic north, causes the inside of the pyramid to create a torsion energy field, who's center point creates (accumulates and magnifies) Orgon energy, which was used to 'upgrade' certain substances, make iron more resistant, improve the properties of water and provide the right energies for assension ect.

An that is truly why they made the pyramids. It's not a mystery, it's very obvious when you know that the entire purpose OF ALL TETRAHEDRON LIKE SHAPES is the embodiment of consciousness through torsion energy fields (I'm not just talking about built structures, but also molecular arrangements, such as that of your DNA, who is only a double helix, due to the tetrahedron crystallisation made through covenant bonding (the double helix is produced by hydrogen bonding between the two RNA strands.

Also interested to point out, that if you charge a pyramid with etheric energy, or align it with magnetic north, and take a keligrian photograph, you will see two bands of light, that wrap around each other, proceeding from the apex point, in the hap of a double helix.

Our friend in the video, is probably on to something, but I have a feeling he's a far bit off.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 01-07-2017 at 10:42 PM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    If building the pyramids was on the same or similar scale as building the hoover dam, i agree with Illen:

Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I still like the "water" one. Makes most sense to me.

Some other theories:

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    The word pyramid means "fire in the middle"
    How do you figure pyramid means "fire in the middle"? Some guy on some website said this and now you are here quoting it as fact...

Looking at the actual etymology of the word pyramid we see the following information:

The word pyramid is derived from Middle French, French pyramide, piramide, Egyptian funerary monument, building of a similar shape (c1160 in Old French), specific kind of polyhedron (1370), object or arrangement of objects in the shape of pyramid (15th cent.) and its etymon classical Latin pȳramid-, pȳramis in post-classical Latin also piramis (11th cent. or earlier) monumental structure built in ancient Egypt and used as a royal tomb, solid figure having the form of such a monument, any structure of this shape, natural object of this form, ancient Greek πυραμίδ-,πυραμίς monumental structure built in ancient Egypt and used as a royal tomb, solid figure having the form of such a monument.

The geometry of the pyramid, when alined with magnetic north, causes the inside of the pyramid to create a torsion energy field, who's center point creates Orgon energy, which was used to 'upgrade' certain substances, make iron more resistant, improve the properties of water and provide the right energies for assension ect.
    Which substances have been upgraded?

Who has made iron more resistant by using a pyramid?

What properties of water were improved by pyramids?

How does a pyramid provide the "right energies" for ascension?

The entire purpose OF ALL TETRAHEDRON LIKE SHAPES is the embodiment of consciousness through torsion energy fields
    What built structures have embodied consciousness through torsion energy fields?

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Besides, aliens seem to leave us alone and let us do our own thing - until we get too close to using nuclear weapons.
    In what way have aliens ever intervened?

+ Reply to Thread