Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pyramids: how they were really built

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post

In what way have aliens ever intervened?
    After Pearl Harbor...

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    After Pearl Harbor...
    BTW, speaking of Pearl Harbor, have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFlZZLB4BJM

Excellent example of electro-dynamically propelled craft. I saw the same thing when I was 12 years old.

Even the Chilean Navy declassified some ufo footage a few days ago. The craft actually spews some kind of unknown substance into the air above the population...
    https://www.rt.com/viral/372824-ufo-...ssified-chile/

It is true that the etymology of a word does not always begin with the first "intact version" of the word. All languages share a common root, and one can find these similarities rather easily..so even if it may be a "french" word, the letters and syllables that the "french" language uses, are borrowed..as were those, and the ones before..etc. Even many of our "english" words have its root in non germanic languages.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    How do you figure pyramid means "fire in the middle"? Some guy on some website said this and now you are here quoting it as fact...

Looking at the actual etymology of the word pyramid we see the following information:
    There are many definitions, describing the entomology of the word pyramid, most of which are Greek, STEPHEN MEHLER is probably the guy your talking about, which im sure you found in your deep deep searching of a few clicks into the google machine.

I can't spoon feed you, Schmuldvich. The information is available if you take the time to read

What substances have been upgraded?
    The Russians have, in recent times, built over thirty pyramids, in which they place certain 'innate objects' of which some of their most public papers are on the energization of water.

Who has made iron more resistant by using a pyramid?
    Perhaps not specifically pyramids, but the Eastern Indians, used granite pillars to harness the powers which made that famous pillar that's in India, you know, the two thousand year old piece of iron that has no decay... Im sure you would have stumbled upon that in all your reading...

what properties of water
    Measured increase in kilo-joule response in infants injected with water from a pyramid, control group was glucose, results showed similar signs of effect.

How does a pyramid provide the right energies for ascension?
    Sacred geometry, the macro-micro interplay between the earths magnetic field and ours, as well as all other forms of organic life, through the torsion energy field, whoms physics describes the 4 elements in their macro-cosmic aspect (The tetrahedron), namely the strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, electromagnetism and gravity. Which, of cause, being in balance, provides the breading ground for the quintessence of such things, which in the human expression, as well as all other intelligible life, is consciousness.

What built structures have embodied consciousness through torsion energy fields?
    All forms that embody the tetrahedron.

In what ways have aliens ever intervened?
    William (Bill) Cooper, may he rest in peace, will be happy to answer your question.

For someone, Schmuldvich, whom has studied the art the same length of 'time' as I have, and yet has not 'manifested' any of the thorium in regards to practical uses, has not used the art to assist others, has not embodied its overall philosophy, you seem very much to behave as the authority on such things.

Let me tell you from someone who has actually been practising the capture, control and transformation of the three principals, for well over 5 years now, that despite your perceived interpretation about the person your talking to, and his level of progress, that you indeed, have no idea about who your questioning, nor really an idea about the philosophies your describing, since your main efforts have been in the studies of dead men, whom were not your friend nor teachers, and it would appear that it would be their word against.... well.... not yours... since there is hardly a tangible view point for you to foundation your assumption to authority, since ALL theories, until proven in practise, are mere assumptions.

I may not be able to recite the title, author and passage of all the information I have learnt in my travels. But at least I have been applying it. Have healed people. Have discovered things in spagyrics that I would't dare mention, since it seems to be the tone, even in the modern era of alchemy, is not one of love, growth, acceptance, productivity and development, but rather, emulates the same faults, pride, ego driven psychotic behaviour, stiffling, damning, and freezing humanities alchemical growth in its tracts, as such were the faults of our forfathers, obviously, of which you so loyally recite.. And since again, the environment is not one of "we accept everyone as they come" unless your gay of course therefore I no longer share my success in the lab, only my failures.

I will briefly re-visit the psychosis statement: When you believe that your way of thinking is in fact the truth, without hard evidence, this is deemed as a psychosis.

You don't know me, or at least 98% of me, since I have chosen the 2% I choose to give, and your a dam fool if you have thought for a moment that it was the real deal, since, I have, many times, given information that would suggest that you are not talking with the average man, male, seeker, human.....

Have you witnessed what it looks like for a matter to evolve into its quintessence?

Have you looked death in the face; and celebrated?

Have you built a pyramid?

Have you left the body?

Have you embodied the spirit?

Have you an understanding about the difference between the Sophithic Hydrolith and the Marriage of the Elohim?

You have a long path to travel, and it will not speed your thinking, to judge others and act as an authority, on things of which you have a little practical sense.

I might not have memorised every passage in relation to alchemy. But I can perform it, at a forever increasing rate and efficiency.

I may say some pretty silly things, some intentional some not, but I think we all have these moments...

In what way have aliens ever intervened?
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 01-08-2017 at 07:12 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    Excellent example of electro-dynamically propelled craft. I saw the same thing when I was 12 years old.

Even the Chilean Navy declassified some ufo footage a few days ago. The craft actually spews some kind of unknown substance into the air above the population...
    https://www.rt.com/viral/372824-ufo-...ssified-chile/
    Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    There are many definitions, describing the entomology of the word pyramid, most of which are Greek, STEPHEN MEHLER is probably the guy your talking about, which im sure you found in your deep deep searching of a few clicks into the google machine.

I can't spoon feed you, Schmuldvich. The information is available if you take the time to read

For someone, Schmuldvich, whom has studied the art the same length of 'time' as I have, and yet has not 'manifested' any of the thorium in regards to practical uses, has not used the art to assist others, has not embodied its overall philosophy, you seem very much to behave as the authority on such things.

Let me tell you from someone who has actually been practising the capture, control and transformation of the three principals, for well over 5 years now, that despite your perceived interpretation about the person your talking to, and his level of progress, that you indeed, have no idea about who your questioning, nor really an idea about the philosophies your describing, since your main efforts have been in the studies of dead men, whom were not your friend nor teachers, and it would appear that it would be their word against.... well.... not yours... since there is hardly a tangible view point for you to foundation your assumption to authority, since ALL theories, until proven in practise, are mere assumptions.

I may not be able to recite the title, author and passage of all the information I have learnt in my travels.

Have you looked death in the face; and celebrated?
    I do not claim to be an authority on anything I speak of on Alchemy Forums--never have. I am still a neophyte in the Art. No idea where you get this notion...

Yes, I have looked death in the face and celebrated. Many times. A couple of us here have. Not only have I looked death in the face, but I have experienced death. It is life changing each and every single time.

Elixirmixer, I want you to know that I am not singling you out or targeting you or anything. You post a lot on this forum and have a big mouth so you are easy to converse and banter with. I don't think you do, but please don't take me quoting you and prodding you often personally. I can tell you have a wonderful personality and are probably a joy to be around in real life. Also, entomology is the study of insects; etymology is the study of the origin of words.

Pyramids

Blog Entries
    I can't wait to learn Latin.

Any Latin speakers amoung us?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I can't wait to learn Latin.

Any Latin speakers amoung us?
    That's German.

Postscript. If anyone who speaks German is willing to translate the image completely to English for me I will pay you $15 via PayPal.

EDIT: Someone did it for $10.
    Last edited by Schmuldvich; 01-08-2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Translation complete!

Blog Entries
    So it is, I'm so used to seeing these old european manuscripts in Latin that I didnt even check lol

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

Gentlemen, topic please!

+ Reply to Thread