Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jesus 2017

Blog Entries

Jesus 2017

Why did not Jesus appear now, when he could have reached so many more people (with telephone, TV, Internet etc.)?

Why 2000 years ago when he had to walk for two hours in order to meet the next guy to convert?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Jesus life and ministry represents the white phase. It occurs in conjunction with the Conjunction process of the earths transmutation into a celestial body.

Jesus is the first time when God is embodied in man (If your into such things). This is his humble phase, if we compare it to the old testament as the black phase, you can easily get a sense of the feeling that YHWH enjoyed calcining and separating people.

Jesus will (obviously) rock up again, As the Red phase begins it maturity. Don't worry Dev, you'll still get to meet Him. Not long to wait now
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 01-10-2017 at 09:28 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Well that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Don't worry Dev, you'll still get to meet Him. Not long to wait now
    I am not certain the "second coming" is meant to be taken literally. When Jesus spoke of "building his Church", the moronic human race began building buildings. I don't think that is what he meant at all.

Last edited by Awani; 01-10-2017 at 08:26 AM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Well that makes sense.

I am not certain the "second coming" is meant to be taken literally. When Jesus spoke of "building his Church", the moronic human race began building buildings. I don't think that is what he meant at all.

Oh its happening Dev

I do also believe that the Kingdom is a non-physical, 4th, 5th or even 6th+ Dim. plane. Which is why I do find it difficult not to yell at my fellow mormons for not even being able to see anything spiritual at all, but rather, faith in symbols, like empty idols, when not performed within the human soul.

Jesus Christ's life is another testimony of the process of Stoneship.

He was also said to carry around a medicine box
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    We had masters, "Christs", at all times. This one, "Jesus" guy, was just fucking well broadcasted at that time and bombastic. Then it turned as a business, that's why it survived so long as a business church service.

Christ is still present. Jesus was just a magnet for Divine Light to be fixed "down" here.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Just as so many take the words of alchemical texts literally, in the same way, so many take the words of the Bible literally. This can never lead to understanding.

When will people finally wake up and see that these texts were meant to be read allegorically?

Man long ago learned that words can never express the truth. Thus they attempted to create mental/emotional images with words, so that the images would stimulate the creative, meditative, spiritual state, which in turn would assist the reader in their own understanding.

Historical truth meant nothing to these ancient writers. What was far more important was spiritual and philosophical truth, regardless of how it was conveyed, and that truth one can ONLY find directly by him/herself.

Salazius is right in that ALL organized religions are nothing but Big Corporate Businesses (yes ALL without exception), only preying on people's loneliness, fear, lack of self-responsibility and gullibility.

One should never need another human to intervene between him/herself and God, however one sees God. Spirituality has always been about finding Truth ONLY by oneself, although guidance can help, if it comes from another reliable spiritual source. Good luck with finding one these days. One of the last, in my opinion, was J. Krishnamurti, one of the most under-related spiritual teachers in modern history.

All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is the most destructive, evil thing. Leaders destroy the followers and followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary.” — J. Krishnamurti, Freedom from the Known

The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth. I am not concerned whether you pay attention to what I say or not. I want to do a certain thing in the world and I am going to do it with unwavering concentration. I am concerning myself with only one essential thing: to help set man free. I desire to free him from all cages, from all fears, and not to found religions, new sects, nor to establish new theories and new philosophies. If an organization be created for this purpose, it becomes a crutch, a weakness, a bondage, and must cripple the individual, and prevent him from growing, from establishing his uniqueness, which lies in the discovery for himself of that absolute, unconditioned Truth.” — J. Krishnamurti

Why do you want to read other’s books when there is the book of yourself?” — J. Krishnamurti

Organized religions, with their mediators, their sacred books, their dogmas, their hierarchies and rituals, offer only a false solution to the basic problem. When you quote the Bhagavad Gita, or the Bible, or some Chinese Sacred Book, surely you are merely repeating, are you not? And what you are repeating is not the truth. It is a lie, for truth cannot be repeated.” - J. Krishnamurti

By Krishnamurti's own advice, what I have quoted above is a repetition and thus not the truth. My truth, as I have expressed it above, is not your truth. Truth cannot be passed from one person to another like material possessions or coins. Only you can find your own truth by yourself.
    Last edited by Illen A. Cluf; 01-10-2017 at 04:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's all fine and dandy, but here he is hobnobbing with the stars.

I agree with most of what has been said, but what I think is funny is that the Sanhedrin believed in the Law of Moses: thou shalt not kill... so why did they demand Jesus to be killed?

It is true that blasphemy was not allowed either, but it is God who does the judgement not man. At least as far as I understand the scriptures.

Anyway I thought - if in fact we pretend it is literal - it wasn't a smart marketing move to appear when he did. Or maybe it was... perhaps now there is too much information and options that his message would have just got lost?

There is a certain level of power behind any message that has "age" as one of its allies. 2000 years is after all a long time.

Last edited by Awani; 01-10-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    I piety the fool that has set his understanding of 'THE CHRIST'.... (which I will remind people is an actual title, that only one deity holds within our local universe, and it was Joshua of Nazareth who was worthy of this title and no body else.).... in stone without ever having spoken to Him. (or really studied His teachings ((His secret teachings I mean)))

Dangerous move in my opinion. I often get people on this forum in a frenzy because they think i'm going to poison myself or blow myself up, but to have a blatant disregard for the immovable effects caused by the Christ, is a most certain, spiritual suicide. Most certainly.

Again, a true understanding of 'The Bible' would be one with multiple perspectives. After all, we are talking about Biblical Hebrew here, one of the most adaptive, universal, spiritual languages.

The bible is not designed to be read literally, or allegorically. It is designed to be read in both view points and more! Literally, allegorically, mathematically, in a matrix, backward, forward, and many other algorithms can be used to receive messages from the 'Book of Life' who's spiritual correspondent is the 'Akaska Records'

Those who are not righteous and pious have their names blotted out of the book of life. (move into non-existence)

I find it extremely hypocritical, blinded and childish, to believe that these cultures are sooo old... sooo poorly recorded through history, sooo 'unbelievable', that it has no physical or spiritual basis for our current society, and then to go and spend, what is no doubt, years of your life, chasing around Harry Potter and his Philosophers Stone -____-

Catch my drift? (Aussie saying meaning, do you understand?)

A full denunciation of an aspect of the Godhead, will ensure for absolute certainty that you wont be getting anywhere near "Him/Her/It". Period.

CHRIST, is an office. Too bad you wern't chosen for it, the entire earth requires His presence. Regardless of whether or not you believe in Him. You would still be breathing air, whether you believed it was real or not. This is the truth. This IS how it is.

Now... I can understand, if you haven't spoken to God yourself, that viewing Christianity, in its current state, filled with pedo's and money launderers, would leave you thinking... This can not be legit.

And you would be right, all those churches and BS, has nothing to do with the omnipotent, forever reaching Christ, whom is currently in His SIXTH estate, while you, are only in your second. (Thats why He is not here, He has been Distilled)

Go ahead, if you must, in which ever ways of thinking you decide... but know this.... even this post you are reading now, will be used as a witness against you, on judgement day, that you were aware of the consequences of your actions, even if you have chosen to deny them. God has warned you, i'm sure through many signs and messages, but at the very very least, through me, right now. Study the Christ, don't talk about Him, cause it sounds like you don't have the faintest idea what your talking about (THAT GOES FOR THE ENTIRE FORUM)((IMO))

These are sincere warnings, brought about by my genuine concern for you guys, similar to the warnings I receive from other concerned members when I am behaving dangerously.

Would you get far in Hermetic's by mocking Thoth, (Who's title i'm sure we all know)?

It would be wise then, to take your salvation seriously, also.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 01-10-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    God has warned you... These are sincere warnings...
    There is nothing to fear.

Yes if you are an asshole there will be rough seas up ahead... but as for God/Christ and your own soul/spirit... there is NOTHING to fear.

Unless you find love scary.

Blog Entries
    You could very well be right here: Faith, Hope, and Love are suppose to be the foundation of Christs message, I was never really big on the last two though.

You could be right Dev, it might be a case of {Jesus: "What you expect, will surely manifest."}aka: if you expect love and light, through your faith, you will receive it, if you expect a cold hard face smack into the darkest obsidian concrete, you may get that also...

I'm not sure, I can never be 100% sure until I'm there, its just that, Jesus can be pretty brutal sometimes, and I do not want to get on His bad side.

+ Reply to Thread