Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jesus 2017

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I'm not sure, I can never be 100% sure until I'm there, its just that, Jesus can be pretty brutal sometimes, and I do not want to get on His bad side.
    If you break you Mother's porcelain she will scold you, but there is always love... and if not it is not a Mother worth having.

IMO you can never get on the ""bad" side of Jesus, only of yourself. Jesus will love you regardless. The only problem is that you will "feel" bad, which can be hell in itself... and so on and so forth.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

it was Joshua of Nazareth who was worthy of this title and no body else
    Who?

the 'Akaska Records'
    What are the Akaska Records?

CHRIST, the entire earth requires His presence.
    Why is his presence required?

Christ, whom is currently in His SIXTH estate
    How is Christ in his 6th estate?

Go ahead, if you must...Study the Christ, don't talk about Him, cause it sounds like you don't have the faintest idea what your talking about (THAT GOES FOR THE ENTIRE FORUM)
    Please tell us more! I am a sponge for information and would love to hear what you know!

It would be wise then, to take your salvation seriously, also.
    What's salvation?

Blog Entries
    Yeshua = Joshua

This was Jesus name. Jesus is the greek translation. The Jews were waiting for a Messiah, Christ is the Greek word for this.

The Akasha records are the Oceans. They are a record of every event that has ever occurred on the planet. Some say that it is a consciousness frequency that you can tap into and access any information, past, present, future. To me, the Ocean is like a giant computer, that changes and downloads information as things come in contact with it. I believe that God will use the Ocean like a giant book at the end, as a record of everything that occurred here, although, this is just my opinion.

Jesus Christ's presence was neccesary for a few reasons.
    1. Performed the ordinance of Resurrection, which is now open to all human beings, because of Him.
    2. Performed the ordinance of the Forgiveness of Sins. Seeing Jesus took upon Himself all the sins of the world (This is not the cross, it is the garden of Gethsemane, when Jesus prays to the Father, and bleeds through every pour in His body, which for some reason, no one ever really seems to notice, or give it any attention as to why Jesus is kneeling down spewing blood everywhere, just before his crucifixion.
    3. He is the cross. He is the four elements that allow for the manifestation of matter from Light. If the Father is the Light, Jesus is the Matter.

When you use God as your prima materia, you get Jesus as the result.

We know that Jesus is in His distillation phase because
    a) He is not with us
    b) He is in a spiritualized form atm.
    c) The world is heating up, people are 'distilling' at a greater rate than ever before.
    d) The Earth is said to stand for 7000 years (im not open for debate on the topic) It is now the 5777th year (Jackpot year, where I make the stone)
    IMO we have 223 years of distilling left, which will be cut short, because once all saints have distilled (died) then this part of the process is over and the 7th process begins.

The 144,000 is a literal number, of certain individuals who have been chosen to be rulers of the Earth in the next Process, with Jesus once again on the Earth, but in full glory as both King and Sol. You'll see me there, standing with Him, with a big ass smile on my face.

Once all of these 144,000 have distilled, parties over, everybody get out.

Salvation is the accessing of Mercy in order to calm the forces of Justice.

You have sinned, of which the punishment is Death, but because your a little bitch who cant handle it, Jesus went through it for you (Garden of Gethsemane) although I might add, that you have to sign His contract, which is Killing the natural man and birthing the spiritual man. Represented by the Christian Baptism.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Jesus went through it for you...
    This bit I never understood.

Are you saying God would not care for humans before Jesus did this?

Explain in detail please. This bit always bothered me when preachers say it. It is like a catchphrase that makes no sense.

God was no different before Jesus than after Jesus. IMO. If you agree to this (even if you have to pretend) then you must agree that his death could not have been for the rest of us.

Was it not more like "an example" of non-violence at its most hardcore level?

Or did he do it to "show off" that he could "return" and thereby proving that there is such a thing as God and that he was his Son?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    This bit I never understood.

Are you saying God would not care for humans before Jesus did this?

Explain in detail please. This bit always bothered me when preachers say it. It is like a catchphrase that makes no sense.

God was no different before Jesus than after Jesus. IMO. If you agree to this (even if you have to pretend) then you must agree that his death could not have been for the rest of us.

Was it not more like "an example" of non-violence at its most hardcore level?

Or did he do it to "show off" that he could "return" and thereby proving that there is such a thing as God and that he was his Son?

OOOOOoooo this is a really great topic now, one that requires a little effort on my part to do it justice. Ill be back with a response.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread