Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ideas, comments, and council.

Blog Entries

Ideas, comments, and council.

I couldn't help but noticed that there wasn't a thread allowing the public to share ideas that could help grow, improve or convenience this already fantastic website.

Since it is not my place... I will just ask the question....

Would the moderators at AlchemyForums be interested in hearing what the public has to say about AlchemyForums.

Idea's, comments, complaints ect...... or.....

This is ElixirMixer, doing his duty for humanity. Ciao for now
    Last edited by Awani; 01-12-2017 at 10:18 PM. Reason: spelling
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Forum > Welcome > Site Related (Announcements, bugs, questions, suggestions, and updates)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Would the moderators at AlchemyForums be interested in hearing what the public has to say about AlchemyForums.
    To be honest - concerning the "public" (non-members) - I don't care what they think at all... regardless if it is good or bad.

When you are not making money, or trying to enforce a specific agenda, you become very liberated.

Last edited by Awani; 01-10-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    So no AlchemyForums app?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So no AlchemyForums app?
    Only if you make it.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Only if you make it.
    I'll swap you for a plane ticket to Amsterdam

The "public" have the same access to all of informations as we and they still can't be arsed.
    The idea that sounds nicely for me is - what we can do with all our knowledge to make a change and impact ?

Quote Originally Posted by John Bane View Post
    The "public" have the same access to all of informations as we and they still can't be arsed.
    The idea that sounds nicely for me is - what we can do with all our knowledge to make a change and impact ?
    A nice poem by Baudelaire: https://aplaceforpeace.wordpress.com...es-baudelaire/

(Synopsis: a middle class couple is at a coffee shop and a poor family is out there looking at the coffee shop... the male of the couple looks at them and imagines that their eyes express "How beautiful it is!" and feels something very nice, he sees something beautiful in their eyes... so he turns to his fiancee as to share that marvelous feeling... BUT she's completely pissed off at them and asks him to call the waiter to make the poor family go away, because she doesn't like them).

The forum is a bit like that poem. We often BELIEVE that we have similar ideals... but we certainly don't.
    I have seen here extreme liberals, anarchists, nazis, conservatives...
    I've seen gays and people who thinks that such thing needs a rehab.
    I've seen crazy vegetarians and people who are 100% against vegetarianism.
    I've seen people who aspire to a spiritual liberation through alchemy and people who considers that such thing is unrelated to alchemy.
    Lots of etceteras....

Doesn't a CHANGE need a direction, a "common aim"? I do not know if we have any as a "group".
    Maybe the BEST thing we have is that diversity... and how we are often quite civilized considering ALL these incredibly different points of view.

Blog Entries
    In the natural world the most deadly thing is conformity and non-diversity. Same goes for human societies. The more the same something is, the more dead it is. The more diverse, the more thriving.

In a sense this is why capitalism has been so successful initially, because it allows for diversity (free market) as compared to the one-track-mind of its opposites. Although in the long run capitalism fails as well because although a free market might be nice, but "free" does not go well with capitalism.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bane View Post
    I will direct you to my thread for world change:

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...One-in-purpose

+ Reply to Thread