Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Russian Scientists Produce A Technology That Can Transmute Any Element Into Another

Russian Scientists Produce A Technology That Can Transmute Any Element Into Another

Last edited by Ghislain; 01-26-2017 at 12:23 AM.
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Absolutely amazing! If true, this would be one of the most significant discoveries in science ever. Thanks for sharing.

Interesting, but the video is from June 2016. What happened in the meantime?

Quote Originally Posted by Quarrox View Post
    Interesting, but the video is from June 2016. What happened in the meantime?
    According to this article of December 16, 2016:

"At present, Sakhno and Kurashov are looking to present their revolutionary technology to potential partners in Europe and the United States."

http://anonhq.com/russian-scientists...sing-bacteria/

The process involves bacteria (Thiobacillus).

I looked into it when it first broke the news. If I remember correctly, they use the bacteria on a mixture of stable elements like iron as well as radioisotopes.
    After transmutation, you end up with a medley of toxic radioisotopes that requires careful separation and refining.
    It sounded very dangerous and not very controlled as far as the types of elements you get out of it.
    Probably not the best method to try to synthesize precious elements, at least for non-professionals.

But as a scientific discovery, it is quite revolutionary. Which is exactly why you won't see it in state-sanctioned curriculum any time soon.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 01-27-2017 at 04:02 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    If I remember correctly, they use the bacteria on a mixture of stable elements like iron as well as radioisotopes.
    After transmutation, you end up with a medley of toxic radioisotopes that requires careful separation and refining.
    Radioactive bacteria consuming elements?? Haha sounds like the beginning to a good superhero comic series.

I remember reading on the forums about a bacteria which digests compounds and produces gold as a byproduct. Curious if they're using the same strain.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I think David Hudson had a belief that these 'bio-transmutations' were actually a result of elements coming out of their M-state. AKA: metals that were already there, but we're previously undetectable.

Would be nice to put some of these bacteria under the microscope.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread