Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Multiple Sclerosis

Multiple Sclerosis

Good evening everyone,

A relative of a friend has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis

Does anyone know if elixirs or products made through the alchemical / spagyrical art have any effect on the disease? Has anyone else been in a similar situation, and if yes, what route did you take (if you took one at all) ? That patient is around 60-70 years old female. I was thinking since the disease is linked to nerve cells maybe Mercurial herbs and remedies would do but i am clueless.

Blog Entries
    Would you like help with this situation?

Dr. Mixer is on the case.

IMO, an instant increase in DHA Fatty acids will be necessary. That is definite. Also, choosing herbs via their planetary association may not be the best bet here, but rather, picking herbs based on how effective them have shown to cross the blood-brain barrier, and repair nerve tissues.

This will take some research but I think our best bet will be Withania, and I have a feelin that SkullCap may be useful here in giving the rejuvenating powers that are required for cytoskeleton development in the cells.

My assistance is free, although, if your family member is healed through the work, we ask that you make a generous donation, so that we may assist the next person

Let me know if you would like my help.

What country are you in?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    DHA Fatty acids can be obtained by good quality fish oil tablets. It is most certainly the first thing that should be introduced into an elderly, degenerative disease, IMO. This due to the fact that the brain is made up of 20% DHA Fatty acids, and as people age, and as vitamin absorption decreases, some people's brains begin to shrink, due to a lack of available DHA, whose main source is fish.

A lack of fish, and damage from things like elemental aluminium, lead and tin, are, IMO, the main causes of Brain degenerative deseases such as MS and Alziemers.

Your family member should change to a duly fresh vegetable diet for at least two weeks to help remove metallic impurities in the cells, supplement with DHA concentrated fish oil tablets, and then we can get to work on the rejuvenating powers of alchemy.

That would be my, very unprofessional and UN-qualified treatment plan. (While being completely in-qualified, in eyes of the world, the worldly doctors are equally in-qualified, in my eyes, the evil bastards that they are.)
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Cannabis! Natures remedy.

Ghislain

Elixirmixer this sounds good but we have 3 other important problems in the way:

1) The patient is not family of mine :P

2) The patient is (was, now retired) a doctor, which makes her almost instantly discard and/or ignore treatments that have no solid foundation`in mainstream medical science.

3) I am in no position to prepare any alchemical or even spagyrical remedy

I reside in Greece but the status of the patient is the biggest problem i can see. Aside from the fact that she is under medication at the moment, convincing her to undertake this treatment without providing some kind of "official" research paper is most unlikely. I suggested that she does acupuncture to reduce the pain but even that i doubt she will consider. I have no direct connection to her, i am speaking with her daughter so all my intell on the patient are second hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    Good evening everyone,

A relative of a friend has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis

Does anyone know if elixirs or products made through the alchemical / spagyrical art have any effect on the disease? Has anyone else been in a similar situation, and if yes, what route did you take (if you took one at all) ? That patient is around 60-70 years old female. I was thinking since the disease is linked to nerve cells maybe Mercurial herbs and remedies would do but i am clueless.
    I have a relative who fits this description exactly. She has educated herself about all aspects of MS, and has tried almost everything recommended, including cannabis. Nothing has helped. It is one of the many reasons why I became interested in alchemy - to help people like her.

But as we all know, alchemy is not about helping others, but rather in keeping secrets from others.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    But as we all know, alchemy is not about helping others, but rather in keeping secrets from others.
    Perhaps keeping the "secrets of production", but NOT the actual remedies/medicines. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    Convincing her to undertake this treatment without providing some kind of "official" research paper is most unlikely.
    Besides, Amon's acquaintance is not willing to try anything without 'official' research papers, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Perhaps keeping the "secrets of production", but NOT the actual remedies/medicines. IMO.
    True, but based on the number of poisonings and even deaths related to alchemical products, without proper testing, the products are virtually useless. I'm not aware of a single traditional alchemical Medicine that has been properly tested for safety.

Blog Entries
    Robert A Bartlett has oil of silver and oil of gold under clinical trials.

Not a relative, but a friend's relative.

I believe that, first and formost, faith is what cures people. And therefore I do not tailor my work to the atheists.

Mr. Cluff, what do you mean you dont have the ability to Spagy? Non-sense. You can always Spagy my friend. Try making one from vinegar instead of alcohol

Paracelsus said that volatile illness is cured by volatile solvents, such as ethanol. Fixed disease, by fixed solvents, such as vinegar.

Blog Entries
    The nervous system is bioelectric, so logically, there is a good chance the sheath is biomagnetic.

But i am not a doctor.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 02-03-2017 at 11:08 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread