Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Seaweed Elixir - First Basic (Luna)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Andro.

Do you believe that ethanol is plant mercury, or not?
    From someone more experienced than most of us here in Plant Alchemy:

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    the error in thinking by assuming the plant mercury is ethanol produced by fermentation.
    (You can read his entire post HERE)

Additionally, what is "Mercury"? What are its qualities/virtues? What does/can it do? By what signs do we recognize it? Does ethanol fulfill the criteria for "Mercury"?

These are not rhetorical questions, but questions we may really want to ask ourselves if/when intending to perform advanced plant work...

However, if we manage to open/lift/volatilize/spiritualize plant salts (without using essential oils!) and alter their properties so they can perfectly mix with the alcohol, then we have a more interesting menstruum...

-----------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-20-2017 at 05:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thank you Andro, these are very inspiration-provoking questions and statements. Ones I will be seeking to answer.

Thanks again.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries

The show must go on!

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, my graphics card went back to hardware heaven last week, my computer is completely out-of-action and this has slowed video production down. But things are continuing, videos will be made, experiments, will be broadcast and shared to my loyal viewers.

Andro, my apologies for the grammar issues. I'm back to the same problem that I had hen I first joined.

Now, there is a clear distinction between modern/traditional Spagyrics, and authentic Alchemy. While I'm still tryin to find where one stops and the other begins, I will do my best, to make a clear destinction between the two, so as not to perpetuate alchemical dogma.

Elixir of Silver seems to be coming along nicely btw.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    In light of all things mixing, seaweed plans have changed.

This elixir shall be a dry distillation product.

It will be my first, and will most likely fail.

It will be performed Monday week and pictures ad explanations will be posted. Footage will be stored for the first episode release of my journey.

Blog Entries
    So none of this went to plan, however, some pics of some spagyric works just to get your rocks off for the evening

Frankincense being separated from its biomass, sitting next to a dark extract of chamomile: Frank1.jpg

Thw whole family currently: fam1.jpg

Cinnamon: CInnamon.jpg

Turmeric: Turmeric.jpg

Myrrh: Myrrh.jpg

That will do, I'm sure no one cares that much, but yeah, bit of eye candy for ya's.

These are all just coming out of incubation now and having their salts prepared (my least favourite bit of spagyrics because I suck at it)

I never got around to doing the seaweed, but one day

So none of this went to plan, however, some pics of some spagyric works just to get your rocks off for the evening
    Nice pictures! Thank you for sharing!

How much did you pay for your alembic head in the background? Do you remember where you purchased it from?

Blog Entries
    I believe the 5ltr falanged retort, Falange, and a 2ltr flanged boilin flask was about $1200-$1300 AUS. I went in personally to Rowe scientific in SA and demanded the best deal they could provide, I got a 5% discount.

Obviously, glassware breaks, so to be honest, I haven't even used it yet cause I'm a little scared. However, essay dead-line is coming up so I better get onto it tomorrow and see how we go

U don't know why other people buy these, but the reason I've got it, because I interpret Hollandus's vegetable stone to require one. Although, when I reflect, a vacuumed distillation apparatus coul have achieved the same goals I think, however my soul has not progressed to a point where it can easily manifest vaccum, therefore I have been avoid it.

What country are you in Schmuldvich?

I believe the 5ltr falanged retort, Falange, and a 2ltr flanged boilin flask was about $1200-$1300 AUS. I went in personally to Rowe scientific in SA and demanded the best deal they could provide, I got a 5% discount.

Obviously, glassware breaks, so to be honest, I haven't even used it yet cause I'm a little scared. However, essay dead-line is coming up so I better get onto it tomorrow and see how we go

U don't know why other people buy these, but the reason I've got it, because I interpret Hollandus's vegetable stone to require one. Although, when I reflect, a vacuumed distillation apparatus coul have achieved the same goals I think, however my soul has not progressed to a point where it can easily manifest vaccum, therefore I have been avoid it.

What country are you in Schmuldvich?
    Good lord that's a lot of money for glassware! Blows my mind that you have all these funds and are able to buy loads of $1,000 lab equipment every few weeks! I gotta say, nice equipment you've got there. Looks good!

I will answer your question via PM.

Blog Entries
    Well the funds are slowly drying up unfortunatly. I'll have to go get a job one of these days, however, I'm not even considering that until I've completed Hollanus's veggie stone.

Down with the system

And yes it is a lot just for two flasks, which is why it will ONLY be used for the Vegi Stone and NOTHING else.

+ Reply to Thread