Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alchemical Bi-polar

Blog Entries

Alchemical Bi-polar

Does anyone else feel as if they may have alchemically induced seasons of bi-polar?

Ya know where one day your so excited because you've had a new realisation t'ward the Stone.

Then the next day your just so depressed and devastated because you think the work is unreachable, the path is missleading, the myths are foolishness.

And then again, a breakthrough, a dawning light, splits open the clouds and you can see a-new again.

Does anyone else suffer from Alchemical Bi-Polar?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    99 % of those with bi-polar does not have bi-polar IMO. It is just a normal condition of being a human: the constant battle between doubt and hope/inspiration.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Does anyone else feel as if they may have alchemically induced seasons of bi-polar?

Ya know where one day your so excited because you've had a new realisation t'ward the Stone.

Then the next day your just so depressed and devastated because you think the work is unreachable, the path is missleading, the myths are foolishness.

And then again, a breakthrough, a dawning light, splits open the clouds and you can see a-new again.

Does anyone else suffer from Alchemical Bi-Polar?
    Welcome to my world elixermixer

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    I think Dev, that real bi-polar is measured when someone has intensive reverting, from one side of the octave, to the other, very quickly. To be super happy one moment, and find yourself really depressed later that day... Or even over a few moments.

I would say I do not have serious bi-polar. Just an alchemically induced vibrating mania
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I think Dev, that real bi-polar is measured when someone has intensive reverting, from one side of the octave, to the other, very quickly. To be super happy one moment, and find yourself really depressed later that day... Or even over a few moments.
    I know. And I am saying this is just being a human. Modern healthcare has a tendency to label everything a "disease"... sometimes when someone is labeled ADHD, for example, the place focus on them being ADHD and then start enforcing these ADHD traits...

I could be classed as having a wide variety of these different ailments (asberger, autism, AHDH, ADD, bipolar etc), but all this is illusion. Anyone can be found to have anything. Unless it is extreme, like suicidal one minute and super happy the next on a daily basis, then NO I don't think there is bi-polar. And if someone feels they have it then those people should ask themselves: who told them they have it, and what is wrong with mood swings really?

But if you feel that way I think it is normal. Don't class it with these disease-terms. Reality is perception.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Yes I do agree.

Part of the human condition is that we love to slap labels on everything, this in term changes our perception of things which does in turn effect our reality.

I've often used the ADHD example myself.

There is much to find if we are capable of 'peeling' back all te labels
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 02-18-2017 at 10:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    There is a general Bi-Polar Test HERE. Not an Alchemical one, though...

I took a few other such online tests as well...

It turns out I'm saner than I thought...

How disappointing!

Blog Entries
    Based upon your responses to this bipolar screening test, you appear to be suffering from severe symptoms associated with a bipolar disorder. People who have answered similarly to you typically qualify for a diagnosis of Bipolar I and have sought professional treatment for this disorder. However, you wouldn't ordinarily meet the diagnostic criteria for bipolar disorder given the symptoms you've checked off.

You appear not to suffer from depressive episodes (that would meet the diagnostic criteria as such).
    Seems I am too happy to officially be bi-polar.

Blog Entries

Angry

Your test said, that because I'm a maniac, I would normally be considered to have bi-polar, however, due to the drugs and alcohol I take, I'm not worthy of a diagnosis. Just a druggie.

I feel so good about my mental health

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I am now very interested to know if I have 'clinically diagnosable Bi-polar' or not. And I am going to go and see a professional and see what they say. It would explain a lot of the crazy ness that occurs in my life.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 02-23-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    ADDITIONAL NOTE: I am now very interested to know if I have 'clinically diagnosable Bi-polar' or not. And I am going to go and see a professional and see what they say. It would explain a lot of the crazy ness that occurs in my life.
    If a doctor tells you that you are mentally sick then that will change your reality. A doctor does not know more than anyone else. I've read the same stuff a doctor has read, difference is that the doctor has a piece of paper proving that he has read those things... and I don't.

90 % of all people who are classed as bi-polar, AHDH, or whatever are not "sick". They are fine. Perhaps they need instead to take a course in how to manipulate and use stealth when dealing with the "boxed in tunnel vision" society that we all live in. That could be a worth while TOOL (to have such knowledge). Most people who get diagnosed with a mental disorder then starts living their lives around this "disease" that is not a disease at all in the first place. The diagnosis enforce the disease. I've seen this time and time again. Frankly it is ridicilous. We are all individuals.

+ Reply to Thread