Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alchemical Bi-polar

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    If a doctor tells you that you are mentally sick then that will change your reality. A doctor does not know more than anyone else. I've read the same stuff a doctor has read, difference is that the doctor has a piece of paper proving that he has read those things... and I don't.

90 % of all people who are classed as bi-polar, AHDH, or whatever are not "sick". They are fine. Perhaps they need instead to take a course in how to manipulate and use stealth when dealing with the "boxed in tunnel vision" society that we all live in. That could be a worth while TOOL (to have such knowledge). Most people who get diagnosed with a mental disorder then starts living their lives around this "disease" that is not a disease at all in the first place. The diagnosis enforce the disease. I've seen this time and time again. Frankly it is ridicilous. We are all individuals.

Preach!!!

NLP

We are all programmable.

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Yes Dev, I agree totally.

However, having bi-polar like attributes is one thing

Being clinically diagnosed is another. I'm speaking simply in terms of the pressures of life. You see, in our work, it is occasionally requisite to push the world out and not be pressured by it. With a clinical diagnosis, I have more leverage with my government to back off and leave me to be in peace.

Australia still has the greatest social security in the world!! But it is basically hugely unfair, with women and immigrants getting all the money, a white man in Australia on benefits... Well let's just say, they are trying to level the playing field. White men specifically, get the least assistance. And the most external pressure to succeed. (From the government I mean)

So, I will do my best not to let any new labels dictate the way I feel about myself, but considering I'm seeking a peaceful, pressure free life, I may seek the diagnosis.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Sure if you want to abuse the system then a diagnosis is essential. Just don't abuse your employer if it is a small/medium business.

If a white man ever feel short changed by a person who don't know the language well, has no network, the wrong skin color, predjudice and probably traumatic experiences as is the case of immigrants then that white person is a looser.

Everyone knows that Australia is one of the most difficult countries to move to. Very strict to get in.

White men have white privelege up the ass. It is easy to succeed if you can read and write. If that is not enough to scrape a living then too bad. Get out the way. I have no pity for white men in the western world. If they can't get their act together then I really wonder what they would have done if they had been born in any other "race" or "body". Probably end up as dinner in some cannibalistic slum area.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Does anyone else feel as if they may have alchemically induced seasons of bi-polar?
    No, never.

Ya know where one day your so excited because you've had a new realisation t'ward the Stone.
    Then the next day your just so depressed and devastated because you think the work is unreachable, the path is missleading, the myths are foolishness.
    I have the Stone and it's a true miracle.

she's quite tall, sometimes a bit grumpy but in a nice way, always making me listen to the weirdest experimental music on earth or finding amazing films to watch... or she often finds the right book for me... and transmutes my whole life every day. No man or God can produce something more miraculous than her (at least for me)... So I already have what I never even dared to dream that I would have.

If your happiness depends on alchemy, then I'd say that you'll never get away from that mood... even if you had the famous philosopher's stone.

I would suggest you to read Cyliani without trying to find any metaphors and consider that maybe there is a morale there... He already had what he wanted, but spent the whole of his life trying to have something that he already had. He looks a bit like Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby to me (Gatsby, who thought that he was unworthy if he didn't have something special and built an "alchemical magnet" to attract something that he already had, but was always trying to find happiness in the future as he was staring at a green light across the waters... LOL... nothing can get MORE alchemical than that!).

The BEST way to be sad is to assume that happiness is something that you will meet in the future... and such thing prevents you from enjoying what you already have, which probably has more worth that any stone that you can have in a flask...

O.K... that's just my opinion.

Blog Entries
    The Great Gatsby = Epic!

White males have no advantage in Australia.
    Yes we get a lot of immigrants, from war torn countries, flown into our country,
    Who ten proceed to stab and bash our own citizens, and mooch off of out well fair system. Most of which will never have work, because, well, certain types of races find it hard to get employment in Australia, hole certain other races don't seem to have a problem.

Have you heard of the stolen generation?

Well they apologised to the aboriginal people for that and said, it was unfair that we stole your kids, so instead, we are jut going to steal everyone's. We're not racist. All races deserve their kids stolen, not just aboriginals.

Male + Family Court + Australia = 88% likelyhood is suicide (I made that figure up) but this one I did not make up

21 fathers every WEEK commit suicide in Australia, due to custody issues. That is a fact.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Why don't you become a refugee if they get all the perks?

There is a world-wide LIE and PROPAGANDA that is infecting everyone I know, all societies, all governments, artists, liberals, right-wing... it is a disease.

Last time we had a disease like this was during the cold war and the red scare. Now we have it again with the refugees and Muslims.

There is no point in arguing about it really because the level of thick headed conclusions that are put forth, by the people who spread this disease, are a fucking joke (it's all over the Internet these days and in social media). I personally take out my cock and piss on all these people. In the face (with love). LOL.

By the way: who creates refugees?

The people who support the US government: the voters and citizens of most EU countries and especially Australia and the UK... as well as Israel who probably calls all the shots. That is why anti-semitism is cracked down on so hard (even when there is no anti-semitism). They got this shit locked down tight. Fucking Jews. LOL.

Last edited by Awani; 02-25-2017 at 12:14 AM. Reason: add love... :)

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

The Great Gatsby = Epic!

White males have no advantage in Australia.
    Yes we get a lot of immigrants, from war torn countries, flown into our country,
    Who ten proceed to stab and bash our own citizens, and mooch off of out well fair system.
    I have never seen a country, except in the imagination of some people... I thankfully do not live in a country, though most people around me state that this is Argentina and that there is a clear line that divides it from other imaginary countries.

People commits suicide because of other races walking on this planet with some freedom?
    If that's how they think, then I say "good riddance!".... and "have fun in the other side, because in this one you obviously had none!".

+ Reply to Thread