Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Apprentice WANTED

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Hi Mr Mixer
    Just a little question.

If all alchemical texts were written in Chinese, what would you do?
    Oooh I like this question!

Well you see, this is my very point. Does not the alchemist have more to learn by observing nature, rather than authors?

So I would:

A) observe nature; and of course
    B) learn mandarin
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Oooh I like this question!

Well you see, this is my very point. Does not the alchemist have more to learn by observing nature, rather than authors?

So I would:

A) observe nature; and of course
    B) learn mandarin
    There is an Option C):
    Alchemical Illustrations...Pictures!

No words needed! The only thing you need is something you already have, your eyes! A well-nurtured subconscious would certainly be of benefit as well but is by no means a requirement for gaining further understanding of our Processes and prima materia.

I suggest viewing the following:
    The Crowning Of Nature

Cabala Mineralis

Emblematum

Mutus Liber

Donum Dei

Splendor Solis

Twelve Keys

Ripley Scroll

Book Of Lambspring

Rosarium Philosophorum

Vessels Of Hermes

Von der Universal Tinctur

Philosophia Hermetica

Thesaurus of Alchemy

Manly Palmer Hall MS Vol. 16

Manly Palmer Hall MS Vol. 37

Compendium Of The Preparation Of The True Aurum Potable

Sylva Philosophorum

Amphitheatrum Sapientiae Aeternae

Cabala: Mirror Of Art And Nature

Aurora Consurgens

La Génération et Opération du Grand Euvre pour Faire e L’or

Thesaurus Mundi

Atalanta Fugiens

Aetatibus Mundi

Hieroglyphics

Book Of Abraham The Jew

Flamel's "Testament" is great supplementary reading as well!

Yes. Exactly, Mr Mixer!

Learn Chinese to understand the texts. You WILL have to learn the language of alchemy before you can achieve anything ALCHEMIC in the lab. The learning of this language does not come easily.

It is a devout commitment that not many are prepared to accept the Herculean task.

Blog Entries
    It sounds as if you guys are saying, and please verify if this is the case, that 'traditional Spagyrics' as in the forms I've expressed, is in fact incorrect, both in practise and theory.

Is there a hidden form of Spagyrics of which it seems I am in-aware?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

To my understanding spagerics is not Alchemy.

Because in spagerics there is no Alchemic Proccess!!!

Blog Entries
    Some suggestions for elixirmixer's consideration:

1. Change the title of this thread (as well as your general intention) from 'Apprentice WANTED' (???) to 'Mentor WANTED'. Or at least 'Colleague'/'Partner' wanted...

2. Get over yourself. Make less noise. And when you write, put some effort & intention into proper spelling and content coherence.

3. Internalize that Alchemy is neither chemistry nor 'chymistry'.

4. To the excellent list of Schmuldvich for engravings, add The Hermetic Triumph of St. Didier as well as the Typus Mundi. There are other very good ones, but I can't recall them all.

5. I don't think you absolutely have to read the entire RAMS collection, although it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. I read it almost entirely.

I would recommend the following Authors/Works:

- Start with Kirchweger - The Golden Chain of Homer (THE foundation, read it AT LEAST 5 times through!). It's in RAMS.

- Limojon de St. Didier - Hermetic Triumph (not in RAMS)

- Von Welling - Opus Mago-Cabbalisticum et Theosophicum (in RAMS)

- Fulcanelli - Mysteries and maybe also Dwellings (not in RAMS, and only if you can palate the overly left-brained phonetic mindfuck).

- Sendivogius (not in RAMS, if I remember correctly)

- Anonymous - Recreations Hermetiques (not in RAMS, pending translation to English)
    - ICH - Hermes' Old and True Nature Path (not in RAMS, search for the free download on this forum and consider purchasing the hard copy or at least make a donation to the translator)
    - Cyliani - Hermes Unveiled (in RAMS)

- Urbigerus (in RAMS)

- 13 Secret Letters (not in RAMS, search for the free download on this forum and consider purchasing the hard copy or at least make a donation to the translator)

- Certain sections of Hyle & Cohyle (in RAMS)

- Certain sections of Ruesenstein (in RAMS)

- Chemical Moonshine (in RAMS & online, and there's also an expanded version in the Manly P. Hall collection)

- LabyrinthDesigners.org (if not the entire website, then at least the FAQs section)

- Any rare/genuine R+C text you can get your hands on.

- Whatever text you feel intuitively pulled towards...

- Some bits on this forum are extremely revealing. Up to you to find/locate them.

NOTE: There are countless pearls in RAMS, but you could read them after the foundations, to get some extra Keys for hopefully opening some locks in the above listed works.

NOTE: If it's Alchemy you're interested in, put aside the likes of Bartlett, Hauck, Kalec, Albertus, etc... Also avoid those who either make fantastic claims and/or seem more interested to fill their coffers with your money.

6. Make some genuine friends who are also Alchemists (not 'puffers'), and let the friendship be about more than just Alchemy. Make sure you bring good value to the table as well. Don't be a bigot. Talk less, listen more. Listen without prejudice. Connect.

7. Be patient and hurry slowly. It's a quest that may take a lifetime, if you arrive at all. Be mentally prepared for failure, but put your unbending faith in success.

8. Forget everything you think you know... This should have been the first one

----------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 02-19-2017 at 07:44 AM.

Schmuldvich and Andro, I agree with you both 100%.

You have provided the best advice for anyone seriously pursuing The Great Work.

There are no shortcuts in this work.

Blog Entries
    Most people charge anywhere between $1000 - $5000 to run you through the basic Spagyric course.
    This was originally just about me finding someone to help out in my Seven basics Spagyrics documentary.

But yes I can see why you all think your so smart.

Because you consider alchemy to be the theory and process of encapsulating a special light, whether solar, luna, invisible or a mix of all three; into a corporeal stone. Well done boys.

Had any luck yet?

AFTER I have completed the 'traditional' spagyrics process, which A LOT of people feel, falls under the alchemical umbrella; then I will continue on to the light germination experiments, capturing Spiritus Mundi, ect.

Unless, as I asked before, you are suggesting that there is some kind of 'Plant Alchemy' that I have somehow completely over-looked, even though I couldn't possibly think of a single natural process that I haven't covered somewhere in my threads.

Blog Entries
    This was originally just about me finding someone to help out in my Seven basics Spagyrics documentary.
    Then don't call it 'apprentice'. If you can't say what you mean, how can you mean what you say?

the 'traditional' spagyrics process, which A LOT of people feel, falls under the alchemical umbrella
    What 'a lot of people feel' is utterly irrelevant to what is or isn't Alchemy. It's not a popularity vote. If you think otherwise, go to Facebook and follow the recipe with the most likes.

But yes I can see why you all think your so smart.

Because you consider alchemy to be the theory and process of encapsulating a special light, whether solar, luna, invisible or a mix of all three; into a corporeal stone. Well done boys.

Had any luck yet?
    This cocky and condescending approach will surely get you a long way.

Good luck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    condescending approach

Then don't call it 'apprentice'.
    So what is it then, when someone comes to your lab, with perhaps limited experience, exchanges some time of energy, in this case, laboratory maintenance, for an instructional course in practical spagyrics?

I wasn't asking any aclaimed P.Stoners to come clean my mess and teach my how to produce SM!

I was offering MY home, MY equipment, MY experience, to someone wishing to LEARN.

Internalize that Alchemy is neither chemistry nor 'chymistry'.
    I have both, made it clear, most especially in my EM's PS Thread, that I understand the concept of Alchemy and its difference with common medicinal practises, and have also pretended like I know nothing, in order to facilitate more growth for myself and for beginners.

I was actually just politely seeking interest in community growth and you guys just came along and rubbed poo all over my walls and then told me to
    Make some genuine friends who are also Alchemists
    .....? I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys are weird

+ Reply to Thread