Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Apprentice WANTED

Blog Entries
    Wow Dev; that was a little beautiful
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

What is your ultimate goal with your lab work? If you say for example "the stone", i would ask, what do you expect from the stone? The ultimate and final goal. I differ between mental/spiritual alchemy and practical alchemy (i have no experience with practical lab alchemy, my inexistent knowledge about it says me that it is a mix of chemistry, natural medicine/homeopathy), but i don't have a clue as i never dealt with it.

Personally i see it a bit like Dev. My "holy trinity" consists of

-LOVE (for everything and everybody that has been, is, and will be). Very hard to achieve.

-HUMILITY

-INTROSPECTION/CONTEMPLATION

These are my mid/long-term goals.
    Last edited by Quarrox; 02-20-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarrox View Post
    What is your ultimate goal with your lab work?
    Maybe see this thread: Why make the Stone?

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys are weird
    Hmm...

I hope you guys enjoy watching me be a weirdo, just as much as I enjoy being one
    Welcome to the club!

I suppose what I am saying Zoas23, is that there is a lot of "we know more than you" going on, but no one has really bothered to say what that is exactly.
    Schmuldvich, Andro, JDP and Black told you about it... the most elusive matter.
    A person once told me that the solution to the riddle can be given again and again, but some people won't listen.

AND once you have it, you are in page 1 of probably any worthy book, so it's only the beginning.

If your talking about the techniques used to create the P.Stone, then I will again point out, that, for the most part, the vast majority of members on this forum have failed, showing that their GREAT PHILOSOPHICAL UNDERSTANDING is just silly theories, that they copied from old dead guys, after they read their books.
    Without a GREAT PHILOSOPHICAL UNDERSTANDING you will arrive nowhere fast.
    With some philosophy, you will realize that 95% of what you have in the lab is quite useless... which is a weird feeling.

And that they failed in the two most important aspects of alchemy, "a compassionate life, and a surrender to the Divine Mystery" - Dev
    And also, to observe nature, and not a whole bunch of dead philosophers.
    To observe nature is tricky... I like the Antikythera mechanism as a metaphor... an astronomical clock. What is an astronomical clock anyway? it's an artificial and microscopic version of SOME aspects of nature. The person who builds one knows WHAT to observe and what to "ignore"... i.e, if you are going to build an astronomical clock, then you are going to pay attention to the planets, but not to the weather, neither the shape of the clouds, neither if your cat stole a broccoli plant from your garden.
    So it's a "selective" version of nature that willingly excludes a lot of factors.
    The Antikythera mechanism can be a good metaphor... a tiny version of nature that excludes a lot of factors.

Those "dead philosophers" can teach you what to observe.

For all of my STUDENTS: HOW TO MAKE THE PHILOSOPHERS STONE (A brief un-detailed epistle)

Take some fucking Dew.

Take some even more fucking awesome and secret Rainwater.

Filter.

Put them together.

Take some just "oh-so special and magical and secet and im such a big shot" salt. Yep, just some everyday ol' fucking Sea Salt.

Solve et Coagula

Until you recieve a runny like consistency.

Take 100ml of filtered Rainwater collected on the full moon.

Take 100ml of filtered Dew water collected on the full moon.

Take 100 grams of runny salt.

Digest at 37.5 degs, first it will sweat, then the sweating will stop and it will go black over 40 days.

Increase temp to 40 degrees. Over the next forty days it will sublime into a whitness... and I think thats just about enough.
    Really?

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc

our waters are called mercury because they have both the male and female part of the seeds.

Andro said that the waters are to be HOMO-genized, and not HETERO. So his and our view differ slightly here.
    Yeah, the matter of Andro is probably gay... And you have found the heterosexual path.

Maybe we can take the matter of Andro to one of those rehab clinics (were they clinics?) and they can cure it and make it heterosexual.

Or maybe you will understand that the genres are simple metaphors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mummu

I have not attempted these things but that's basically the jist of it, now can you guys stop pretending like your in some super-duper secret society, that you hold the keys to all knowledge and that your 'superior' philosophical knowledge somehow makes me, in-eligible to teach other people this art.

I have not seen ANY superior knowledge's or behaviours. Only different perspectives, all of which I have learnt from.
    Or maybe the point is: don't teach someone how to make a cake if you can't make one yourself...

You may have the theory that if you use some 40 grams of mud, then after keeping it in the oven for 40 days using 40ºC it will become chocolate... and you can tech such thing... but in the end there will be no cake... other than a cake made of dirt.

Has there been much learning here? My thread 'One in purpose' was just about all the evidence that I needed to see that MOST people here, in pursuit of the stone, were doing so, for themselves, and not really with the intention to help others (probably why they don't have it yet.)

For some reason all these guys who are so evil that may make the Marquis de Sade blush have been spoon feeding you all the time saying the same thing again and again... "Whoever has ears, let them hear" says a famous phrase. If you refuse to listen, then good luck...

I've seen people saying "don't judge gay people, you horrible christian little fuck" (not in so many words)
    Yeah, that's an important lesson to learn.

I've seen people saying "Don't act so high and mighty, you don't know as much as us, so you can't teach"
    Did you hear ANYONE saying "you can't teach, but I can teach"????
    Or you simply heard "you are not ready to take a student, you still have a long way to walk" and you inferred the other part?

I can share experiences with some friends, but I CAN'T take a student... I still have a lot to learn myself... and so you do.

I've seen people saying "Don't tell people that your advanced spagyrics is alchemy, what does Red Oil of Gold have to do with Alchemy?"
    And why they are telling you such thing?

Do you think the ElixirMixer, is a real person? FUCK NO!

And all of this "you need this, you shouldnt do that, you this blah blah blah", just shows that people have wrongfully, (and foolishly) judged me.
    And WHY you have been wrongfully judged? Is there a reason? Or is simply happened by chance?

Hello, is this the real Mr Mixer...

that wants to become an Alchemist or is this just some silly
    school boy playing time wasting pranks on the members of this forum.

Some of the members here have been investing quite some time and effort
    in giving you assistance on your path.

They have lives and study and lab work to continue with also.

Stop asking questions if you're not prepared to listen !!!

TIME IS PRECIOUS... MAKE THE BEST OF IT !!!!!

Take it or leave it as you will...

but I hope this is not a complete waste of their time.

OR IS IT ????

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm... some very compelling points made by all of you. And yes, I have learnt an absolute shitload of stuff, having joined this forum.

I wanted to take upon a student, in basic modern spagyric works. Considering all the things that have been said, I will have to agree with you, that I still have a long way to go, before it is worth the time for a student to come and listen to me.

While in some regard I have some small understandings concerning alchemical principals, it is not deeply impressed upon me and I often fall away into more chymistry means.

I will try to calm down, and to take time to feel the deep appreciation that I do have for all the people who have had what it takes to butt heads with me, long enough to teach me something. Not an easy task I imagine, and yet, it has done me the world of good.

I will, as of this point, throw most of what I know about alchemy in the bin, and seek, a deeper, theoretically, philosophically, historically, accurate opinion on these topics.

I do believe that there is a hidden spagyrical path that IS ALCHEMICAL. And I don't want to try and teach anyone Spagyrics until I know what that is for sure.

It's there, and I will find it, and i will thank those that have helped me.

It appears this week I have been smashed from every corner of my life, basically saying "Shut up mate, and even if you dont care what people think of you, its still in your interest not to bombard them with your sense of the world"

Humility, something I thought I'd never find, I think has started to creep in. I don't like it, but it seems to be a necessary evil

Thank you for everyones patience with me.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I do believe that there is a hidden spagyrical path that IS ALCHEMICAL. And I don't want to try and teach anyone Spagyrics until I know what that is for sure.
    If I could point you in any direction along these lines it would be towards herbal and botanical medicine. Knowing how to properly prepare a spagyric tincture is one thing, but knowing how to create a complex botanical formula for the sake of Medicine is quote another thing.

I think spagyrics becomes much more useful to people generally when it's applied this way.

Also, don't take my word for it. Good luck.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Take some fucking Dew.

Take some even more fucking awesome and secret Rainwater.

Filter.

Put them together.

Take some just "oh-so special and magical and secet and im such a big shot" salt. Yep, just some everyday ol' fucking Sea Salt.

Solve et Coagula

Until you recieve a runny like consistency.

Take 100ml of filtered Rainwater collected on the full moon.

Take 100ml of filtered Dew water collected on the full moon.

Take 100 grams of runny salt.

Digest at 37.5 degs, first it will sweat, then the sweating will stop and it will go black over 40 days.

Increase temp to 40 degrees. Over the next forty days it will sublime into a whitness... and I think thats just about enough.

I have not attempted these things...
    EM,

I thought your post was hilarious. Maybe you didn't intend it in this way but I really enjoyed it

Even though you have not attempted this work yet, Spring (Rain/Dew) will be here soon and I plan to take a shot at following your directions knowing fully well that what I will be attempting is more like a recipe so results are likely to be different and I may not know one way or the other what I'm dealing with but what the heck... it's worth the practice.

Will keep you posted.

Blog Entries
    Aham, instead of my very very brief and (yes it was intended to be hilarious) post, you could look t R. A. Bartlett and his book "A primer to practical alchemy".

In that book is a recipe, for the Archeaus of Water. The salt is an added extra that I believe is important, but the proportions I suggested, were simply just a guess. Honestly I'm not sure what the bet proportions would be.

There is a great text called "The Sophic Hydrolith" or "Water Stone of the Wise"

When spring returns, these type of experiments will be drawing most of my attention.

Whether or not this stone is THE STONE (I'm more and more be livin that it's not) it IS however, a very cheap and interesting way to learn about both stones, and the underestimated properties of water.

WARNING: NITRATE SALTS, found in both dew and rainwater collected during a thunderstorm CAN BE HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE. This water experiment has, from what I have read in the text, killed quite a few practitioners. Water has a great many properties, and when subject to our trade, these properties can come forth in a mighty way. Typically, in this experiment, I believe it is highly favourable to have the entire flask lutes and wrapped in wire ect... To 'bottle' the pressures.

ONCE MORE: I have not performed this experiment yet, but I have heard THAT IT CAN BE EXPLOSIVE, attempt at your own risk, and DO YOUR RESEARCH from more qualified sources than this. But other than that, what cooler fuckin thing than to have a bright red crystal from what started as just..... Sea water!?

Very cool IMO.

+ Reply to Thread