Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Book Club

The Book Club

Quote Originally Posted by Harris Caplan View Post
    Hello, does anyone have a pdf of The Summa Perfectionis of Pseudo-Geber by William R. Newman?
    I would be happy to trade for it, I have quite a few treasures.
    I have a scan of the actual university thesis that Newman wrote on Geber's "Summa", it's like 4 volumes long! If you don't have it, I would be happy to trade it for something I don't have.

Wow that would be incredible and yes I would be happy to trade, let me know if you have a book wish list or author or subject in alchemy that you are interested in.

Im also happy to make some sort of public offering if anyone else wants to chime in with authors they like, subject, etc.

Wow that would be incredible and yes I would be happy to trade, let me know if you have a book wish list or author or subject in alchemy that you are interested in.
    Just let me know what you have. No need to list texts that are already freely available on the Internet, I mean very common and well known things, like the texts posted at Rex Research or McLean's site. Anyone can get those. I am interested in difficult to find stuff, like rare or out-of-print books that are not available on the net (like in Archive.org or Google Books), or manuscripts, or privately commissioned translations, or university theses on alchemy/chymistry.

Interested in Fulcanelli?
    I have Patrick Riviere, Fulcanelli His True Identity Revealed
    Or Kenneth Rayner Johnson The Fulcanelli Phenomenon

Since I may be off the forums for the evening but still on email, I wanted to post my personal email harrisgcaplan@gmail.com feel free to drop me a line any time.

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

Since I may be off the forums for the evening but still on email, I wanted to post my personal email harrisgcaplan@gmail.com feel free to drop me a line any time.
    It may not be a good idea to post your personal email on the forum, everyone can see it, including spammers/spam-bots...

You can enable the email function on your profile (Settings -> General Settings -> Messaging & Notification -> Receive Email From Other Members) and people will be able to email you through the forum's email system.

+ Reply to Thread