Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Psycho Path

Blog Entries
    Bateman was using cocaine.

I don't think either Batman or The Joker is a psychopath. They both basically want the same thing... but they use very different methods. I always liked The Joker's style more... if we are talking the Nolan film... not in any other case.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

What about Superman? He does good deeds, but maybe only because of his thirst on fame and power. Would he do it without having any praising fans?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I don't think either Batman or The Joker is a psychopath. They both basically want the same thing...
    What is that same thing they both want?

I think they are both psychopaths, with the difference that Batman, just like Dexter, has a 'Code', whereas The Joker doesn't.

Blog Entries
    A new world.

I liked Dexter, but honestly don't think it is very realistic... for such people as Dexter the fun is doing what is deemed as wrong. The Code makes his killing "right".

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I would use the word vigilante for Superman, Batman, Dexter, etc. Supposed superheroes that can become bad role models for kids...

Blog Entries
    I merged this thread with an older one that I just remembered, so you can also take The Psychopath Quiz HERE

I got a 7:

You answered this quiz consistent with people who would not generally be considered a psychopath by research methods currently used to quickly screen for psychopathy in the population.

I scored 4.

+ Reply to Thread