Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Electrochemical Questions and Propositions

Electrochemical Questions and Propositions

Some wild ideas here.

So first some questions.

Is there a way to infold an energy like electricity or magnetism to colloidal particles without them clumping? Secondly, mind you I know of aether, the four worlds, and the internal work necessary in the traditional method but do these exercises culminate in a measure able energy that materialist cannot deny?

Seeing as Gold, Silver, and Copper are the most electro-conductive of the elements is there a synergy between them, and can they be commingled into a new element. Here details of my process must remain unsaid, mind you I believe I have found a novel method for their fusion, though it is dependent on the questions above

Blog Entries
    I assume your talking about some type of fusion other than just an alloyed mix.

I also have ideas as to how to hybrid these materials into ONE element. But just like you, my lips are sealed, as it's just to easy for rich pricks to steal my life's work without me even realising it.

As far as your electrochemical, I think you will find that the transition metal ions are mostly paramagnetic, meaning that a magnetic field will pull them towards the magnet, as opposed to some of te group 1 group 2 metals, which are dia-magnetic, and will disperse away from magnets (slightly)

This does not answer your question I know, but I thought it may help.

Good luck
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I also have ideas as to how to hybrid these materials into ONE element. But just like you, my lips are sealed, as it's just to easy for rich pricks to steal my life's work without me even realising it.
    Without revealing too much, what is your idea based upon?

Thank you Elixermixer! I think we've been inspired by the same Muse.

+ Reply to Thread