Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Special Men's Club (Group Therapy)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Mob boss rule #1: Never let them see you bleed
    Then your concept of family is quite different than mine.. So who's gonna hold you and tell you everything's gonna be alright?

Right now, it seems you're more emotionally open on this forum than you are with your wife...

OK, I'll give it a shot:

Blog Entries
    Hahahahaha nice work

And yes, ive learnt its best to keep negative emotions and fsmily separate. I save the good vibes only (as much as I can) for them.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Why oh why, must the rich be so petty
    fucking me over, just to save a penny.
    Die, oh Die, you fat evil cunts
    there is better to be had, than your paid for fucks.

The Crown, the Prime Minister, the Judge, my solicitor;
    The junkie, the tradie, those fem-nazi's stealing babies;
    The rich the poor, yo' daddy, and there is more
    An endless list, of self-centered gits
    Stealing the food from the table where I'm trying to feed my kids!
    No respect, no consideration. Captain's asleep at the wheel and the skippy's playing playstation.

If it were up to me, id fuckin burn you all. And that's why it seems, im not allowed over anymore.
    Vote one for EM, he'll set things right. "Its the fourth of July and Canberra's alight"

Ill huff and ill puff and ill make free power, and piss out gold like ive got your woman in my shower.
    Ill turn you fucks right on your head and when you come for me you'll find me already dead.
    I live to serve.... anyone but you.
    And if i'm going to hell, your coming too!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I know how you feel... but consider this:

What you hate can become a love affair that leads to marriage, so just get a divorce (allegorically speaking).

Do you hate children who cannot tie their shoes properly? Probably not... you might laugh at their feeble hands trying to make a knot. I too laugh at the feeble hands that are trying to greedily control the world. Control and greed is like trying to strangle water. LOL.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I am no father, but i have a little brother and since my father doesn't seem willing to step into his "father shoes" i try to be the male example for my brother (picking up my father's work in short).
    That said, dealing with kids is really frustrating for me as well. When you leave them on their own, they tend to shout and do stupid stuff to get your attention. So personally what i do is find stuff to keep kids occupied, wether its a movie, or a bunch of riddles, or some board games (to play with them).

I like to give them some sort of "task" each day, as a mission of sorts, so they may feel as they have a duty to fullfill and upon finishing it i give them a star to place in a coin keeper. When the coin keeper is full, i get them a gift.

(I have one brother, but there are also two of his cousins nearby, similar age, so they come over and i have to do the babysitting).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    That said, dealing with kids is really frustrating for me as well.
    I was talking about the REAL annoying and immature children of the world i.e. banks, governments, big corp, big pharma, politicians etc.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I was talking about the REAL annoying and immature children of the world i.e. banks, governments, big corp, big pharma, politicians etc.

My bad then, didn't quite catch that.

I fail to see though how these institutions are comparable to "children". Can you expand on that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amon View Post
    I fail to see though how these institutions are comparable to "children". Can you expand on that?
    In this case I use the term "children" as childish or immature... the term "children" can be used in a positive way as well, like "pure", "playful" and "unbiased". When I refer to these institutions as children I have the former terms in mind (childish, immature).

Do I really need to expand regarding why these institutions are childish and immature?

+ Reply to Thread