Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Special Men's Club (Group Therapy)

Blog Entries
    Off-topic continued from HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    It's not so bad. When your kids start going to school, you'll have some time for yourself. When they become teenagers, they will want nothing to do with you so you'll more time and when they are in college...
    We are trying to go for the home schooling option. In this day and age I simply cannot entrust the system with my kids. That's like me going "hey Satan, come and play with everything I love and cherish, please don't break it".

To be honest I'm basically paranoid as hell that some pedo will do shit to my kids. Nevertheless, even as unlikely as it may be (statistically) it doesn't change the fact that it is a real danger, hence why we are going to homeschool. Also, so that the kids get a REAL education instead of 12 wasted years learning how to be a teenybopper bimbo. I went to a classy expensive school and still learnt fuck all about anything.
    Last edited by Awani; 02-06-2018 at 01:38 AM. Reason: add quote + mod note
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    To be honest I'm basically paranoid as hell that some pedo will do shit to my kids.
    Exactly, if someone is going to fuck my kid its going to me be.

LOL.

But seriously I am in the same situation myself. I was thinking about going down and holding a meeting with the staff, showing photographs of the cellar I have under my house and explaining where the person who does something to my child will be chained and tortured for x amount of years until they fade away in body and mind and spirit. Pre-emptive strike so to speak...

I went to a classy expensive school and still learnt fuck all about anything.
    I know. Anything I learned I did so on my own. Schools are useless.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Exactly, if someone is going to fuck my kid its going to me be.

I know. Anything I learned I did so on my own. Schools are useless.

Hahahhaa classic.....
    I actually think its vo.pletely irresponsible of humanity to "pay people to look after your kids"... Obviously a lot of people don't have much of a choice, and that just shows how nasty society is.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Obviously a lot of people don't have much of a choice, and that just shows how nasty society is.
    That is why there is a lot of sanity in indigenous cultures where the child belongs to the whole tribe/village/community... in some tribes it can happen that the child does not know who the mother/father is i.e. the parent is the tribe. I think this is a beautiful concept. It also eliminates the concept of taxation, because the tribe takes care of each other... and if for some reason someone in the tribe is lazy or does not contribute the kick that lazy cunt out.

The reason we have issues these days is because the father knows who the child is, so it becomes "my" child... leads to inheritance... leads to property... leads to everything that eventually leads to nuclear war.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Yes I can see how "possession" really is a satanic way of looking at things. I can't wait till I have the stone and can just throw cash to all my mates without feeling like I'm ripping off "MY" family.

I like to think that we are spiritual beings having the bodily experience.

The whole spectral range of bodily experience ...hence the need for
    some many lifetimes as the murderer, thief, poet, genius, etc, etc.

A lot of people don't believe this scenario and think they are so good
    that they could never be a pervert, whore, low life or total whanker.

Usually only through experience can we evolve.

But again ....I may be wrong about all of this ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    The reason we have issues these days is because the father knows who the child is, so it becomes "my" child... leads to inheritance... leads to property... leads to everything that eventually leads to nuclear war.

I can get behind that. However, I’ve noticed with my friends who have very tight family structures that the children call the grandparents “papa” or “mama” along with their parents. Whereas my own family is a night looser, and I was raised to call my grandparents “grandpa/grandma”
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Telstra, to my incredible shock, continues their evil plot to seperate me from the cyber reality.

I need someone to hold me and tell me its going to be alright.

What they are doing is so fucking illegal i could write pages of legislation if only i knew where to find it.

$100/month. Very simple. (I ask specifically about hidde charges... promise there is nothing... unlimited...)

I recieve 3-4 months of internet.

Bill= +$3500

Hmmm... something is wrong....

9 months later........

Blog Entries
    I need someone to hold me and tell me its going to be alright.
    Have you asked your wife to hold you and tell you tt'll be alright?

Nice to recognize that men have such needs as well.
    Last edited by Andro; 03-01-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    Mob boss rule #1: Never let them see you bleed

+ Reply to Thread