Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello guys!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lapisph View Post
    To rule the forum haha... Well, IŽm feeling more comfortable knowing that others speak spanish too... Thank you zoas23 !!!
    If you ever feel the need to express yourself in your native language, go ahead. Sometimes it's easier. Just remember to translate it for us as well
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    If you ever feel the need to express yourself in your native language, go ahead. Sometimes it's easier. Just remember to translate it for us as well
    Thanks for the advice, IŽll keep in mind... I need to check a lot of information in this forum yet, but maybe IŽll make a poll (if not exist already) to see which native language has predominance in this forum, and the second and third place... Maybe the spanish is the third... who knows... I Žve found very interesting esoteric info in french (but I only understand the spanish and english =( ... In the magic, theres a good info in spanish that I couldnt find in english...

Thank you again Kiorionis!

Blog Entries
    No problem. There's also a few native french members lurking around who might be able to help with the subtleties of the language.

Enjoy
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    No problem. There's also a few native french members lurking around who might be able to help with the subtleties of the language.

Enjoy
    Oh, perfect!
    Thank you again!

+ Reply to Thread