Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The power of materialization/transmutation with the mind

The power of materialization/transmutation with the mind

Hello guys, I´ve been searching in the forum but I dont found any info about this... So i begin...

In Mexico there was a doctor Dr Jacobo Grinberg who studied the shamanism in the scientific view ( neuro psychophysiology).
    He went with many shamans, but one of them had really amazing abilities; her name: Pachita.

She can materialize live organs and made operations with very prodigious facts!
    Dr Jacobo postulated a quantum theory knows like syntergic theory trying to explain how Pachita alter the space/time to materialize "things" only with her will.

Theres an investigation that I read recently that in London some researches succeded with the "transmutation" of light into matter...

I dont know if its alter the space/time, or transmute the energy (maybe light (photons) into matter (atoms)... but only with the mind!

I´m fascinated with the real and unknown power of the mind...

So I would like to ask you: what do you know about the "materialization"?
    Do you know other cases of this " Prodigious feats" ?

Greetings!

Blog Entries
    Hey there lapisph!

We've had some recent discussions on various parts of this (the real and unknown power of the mind), but not specifically about Dr. Jacobo's work. Unfortunately, I don't have much to add to it at the time.

However there are some threads which might interest you:

Musical Sublimation
    Time in Alchemy
    Alchemist's Mind Palace
    Solidification of Mercury
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Hey there lapisph!

We've had some recent discussions on various parts of this (the real and unknown power of the mind), but not specifically about Dr. Jacobo's work. Unfortunately, I don't have much to add to it at the time.

However there are some threads which might interest you:

Musical Sublimation
    Time in Alchemy
    Alchemist's Mind Palace
    Solidification of Mercury
    Hi Kiorionis
    Oh, I still dont read those threads...

Thank you for the links and for your answer!

Interesting topic. I cannot add anything to materialisation unfortunately. But i am sure that it has to do with quantum mechanics / theory. All kinds of psi-phenomenons like telepathy, bilocation, psychokinesis, pyrokinesis, levitation, materialisation, etc. must have to do with it.

So i am sorry that i cannot add something valuable to the topic, i just can tell an anecdote about psychokinesis:

More than once i borne witness when my wife moved objects. She cannot produce this effect voluntary or by choice. It does only happen when she enrages herself (luckily very seldom). One time the salad bowl spinned itself in front of us on the glass table. One time 360° clockwise, and then 360° counterclockwise. The other occasion was when we left an office with bad news, pretty pissed off, so we passed a magazine rack standing on a counter and it just fell over with a lot of noise.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lapisph View Post
    ..."transmutation" of light into matter...
    All matter is "light" in a sense. All matter is a thought made solid. Like when we have a dream. The dream is "air", but when you are dreaming it... then it is solid.

I am not sure the human mind can do this unless it connects with the source signal of the "higher mind" (or whatever you want to call it). And this is the reason why materialists who only believe in matter will never be able to see or experience or perform any such feats... because they have blocked the signal.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarrox View Post
    Interesting topic. I cannot add anything to materialisation unfortunately. But i am sure that it has to do with quantum mechanics / theory. All kinds of psi-phenomenons like telepathy, bilocation, psychokinesis, pyrokinesis, levitation, materialisation, etc. must have to do with it.

So i am sorry that i cannot add something valuable to the topic, i just can tell an anecdote about psychokinesis:

More than once i borne witness when my wife moved objects. She cannot produce this effect voluntary or by choice. It does only happen when she enrages herself (luckily very seldom). One time the salad bowl spinned itself in front of us on the glass table. One time 360° clockwise, and then 360° counterclockwise. The other occasion was when we left an office with bad news, pretty pissed off, so we passed a magazine rack standing on a counter and it just fell over with a lot of noise.
    You´re right, its a field of quantum mechanics and Dr. Grinberg said that the Lattice its altered by the shaman´s mind.

About your experiences with your wife, its very interesting what you said. There´s a case of Nina Kulagina, a women who moved objects when she had intense emotions; When she got very angry there was psychokinesis in the room.

Thank you Quarrox, for your answer and share the experience with your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    All matter is "light" in a sense. All matter is a thought made solid. Like when we have a dream. The dream is "air", but when you are dreaming it... then it is solid.

I am not sure the human mind can do this unless it connects with the source signal of the "higher mind" (or whatever you want to call it). And this is the reason why materialists who only believe in matter will never be able to see or experience or perform any such feats... because they have blocked the signal.

I agree, everything is energy... in different vibration but all is energy.

And yes, it needs a higher mind to such power... Pachita was in trance when do that miraculous things. She said that "the brother Cuauhtemoc" (an ancient aztec emperor) made the materializations and all the healing process, because she cant do it.
    She was acting like a medium. After the trance she cant remember anything of the things made by "Cuauhtemoc".
    Dr. Grinberg said that her mind connects directly to the Lattice, and then she can alter it with her will...

Did you know another histories of materialization?

Thank you Dev!

Quote Originally Posted by lapisph View Post

Did you know another histories of materialization?
    lapisph,

Materialization is a somewhat common 'trick' manifested by some Indian Yogis. There was an individual called Sai Baba who made his mark by materializing various objects. The video discusses what he did for one of his interviewers a long time ago.

What I've generally heard is that there are quite a few ("quite a few" is relative) that can do but only a few that tend to demonstrate. I guess when you know how to materialize objects from thin air, you don't feel the need to prove it to yourself over and over again

Aham

http://www.dailymotion.com/cdn/manif...b1683dd7ccc1c8

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    lapisph,

Materialization is a somewhat common 'trick' manifested by some Indian Yogis. There was an individual called Sai Baba who made his mark by materializing various objects.
    Which reminds me of the 'Miracle of the Mango Tree', in which a Yogi made manifest the whole tree from it's seed in a matter of hours.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    lapisph,

Materialization is a somewhat common 'trick' manifested by some Indian Yogis. There was an individual called Sai Baba who made his mark by materializing various objects. The video discusses what he did for one of his interviewers a long time ago.

What I've generally heard is that there are quite a few ("quite a few" is relative) that can do but only a few that tend to demonstrate. I guess when you know how to materialize objects from thin air, you don't feel the need to prove it to yourself over and over again

Aham

http://www.dailymotion.com/cdn/manif...b1683dd7ccc1c8
    Sai Baba... I would investigate... I knew of Milarepa (a tibetan yogi) who left a mark of his hand in a cave... Gregg Braden found the cave and the mark...
    Yes, somebody with that power maybe dont be interested in prove it... others maybe yes, like the alchemists, to let some people know another truth beyond their minds...

Thank you Aham, for the info about Sai Baba.

+ Reply to Thread