Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Secret Societies and Emotions (derailed)

The reason why there are such things as teddy bears and extra soft baby blankets is because children in modern countries lack sufficient close contact with a parent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    I do not agree at all... There's LOTS of emotions which are socially prescribed to men and somehow forbidden to women. i.e, the "romantic declarations of love" are still quite prescribed to men.... and we have built a whole pop culture based on such thing...
    I don't think so. I mean artists are not the same. An artist can get away with whatever. But most men drink beer and work in a factory or drive a taxi or construction or run a bank or whatever... can these men cry in front of their friends and say that they feel sad or are scared? Generally.

I don't know about where you live but in all the societies I have lived in THEY CANNOT.

I don't say it is right or wrong, I am just observing what is the general status quo. Emotion = Weakness. You cannot argue that this is not the mentality men have to live up to... even feminists know this.

Perhaps you are confusing your belief or dream or self with what is actual reality for most "normal" men that are not part of occult orders or artist groups as you are... BY THE WAY... you kind of prove my point in the initial post: you are not - based on your posts and what I know of you - a typical MALE MACHO MAN and lo and behold you are in many occult secret orders. Exactly what I am saying.

Ha ha ha.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Zoas mon cher, quite a piece of psychoanalysis

Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    the assertion that emotional intelligence is directly linked to sexual orientation is very questionable. [...] Neonate lack of close physical contact with parents is I feel the basis of such fanatical nihilism as we see with critical theorists.
    Is this obliquely alluding to the possibility that lack of close physical contact with the parents leads to 'non-mainstream' sexual orientations? If yes, it sounds like what a 'gay conversion' minister the-rapist would say

The reason why there are such things as teddy bears and extra soft baby blankets is because children in modern countries lack sufficient close contact with a parent.
    I had lots of close, loving, tender physical contact with my both my parents... and I also had a teddy bear and some really soft blankets... Mmmm... soft... and it was in the 70's... and the first teddy bear they got me was too big and it scared me.... so they got me a smaller one... with whom I had fascinating philosophical conversations in Baby-Gibberish... If only I could remember them...

A driving need to put forward any paradigm which is against the primary norms and values of the culture
    Unless by "close physical contact" you mean literally beating some good ole' fashioned 'values' into me... If this is the case, I was severely lacking in such sort of physical contact

Speaking of values, I think some people alive today would have had a jolly good time in the 50's... I mean the 1850's (and on)... In Victorian England... Now THOSE were values!

I wonder if people have any idea what the book Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (1886) is really about... (speaking of men and their emotions)

Or skipping forward in 'time', what the X-Men movies are really about... (hint: they're NOT about mutants with superpowers)

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    BY THE WAY... you kind of prove my point in the initial post: you are not - based on your posts and what I know of you - a typical MALE MACHO MAN and lo and behold you are in many occult secret orders. Exactly what I am saying.
    1. Zoas not a typical male macho man.
    2. Zoas is in many occult secret orders.
    3. Therefore, it (kind of) proves the point that members of occult secret orders are also like that?

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Ha ha ha.
    Bless your soul

------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 03-21-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    This thread has totally derailed... but that is why I placed it in General Discussions thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    1. Zoas not a typical male macho man.
    2. Zoas is in many occult secret orders.
    3. Therefore, it (kind of) proves the point that members of occult secret orders are also like that?
    Yes, it would make any respectable scientist proud to see this level of evidence! Zoas23 is clearly the model subject for such study.

---------------------------------------------------

As for the "Gay Debate" I think it is very easy (if anyone reading this has a hard time grasping what Andro means).

Low brow simplified example of the debate of being/chosing gayness:

Imagine a food you 100 % love to eat.
    Imagine a food you 100% hate to eat... food that disgust you utterly.

Now imagine someone trying to force you to love what you hate, and hate what you love... to eat.

If you feel in your heart that this is possible to do without any problem, because the food you loath with all your taste buds is just disgusting to eat due to what your parents, society or whatever did to you... then YES you are right and Andro is wrong.

Personally no soul on Earth could ever make me enjoy a hot plate of homeless bum diarrhoea. I'm sorry... but that is just how I was born. Freshly picked strawberries... well that I can eat every day... too bad society thinks it is abnormal and incorrect to eat fluid shit reeking of old sasuages and eggs because Jesus said so (apparently). Guess I have to pretend to enjoy that runny smelly vagrant poo...

High brow wholesome simplified example of the debate of being/chosing gayness:

Love & Lust is blind.*

* regardless if you are straight or gay please refrain from fucking small children no matter how blind you are...
    Last edited by Awani; 03-21-2017 at 08:16 PM. Reason: add *
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Is this obliquely alluding to the possibility that lack of close physical contact with the parents leads to 'non-mainstream' sexual orientations? If yes, it sounds like what a 'gay conversion' minister the-rapist would say

I had lots of close, loving, tender physical contact with my both my parents... and I also had a teddy bear and some really soft blankets... Mmmm... soft... and it was in the 70's... and the first teddy bear they got me was too big and it scared me.... so they got me a smaller one... with whom I had fascinating philosophical conversations in Baby-Gibberish... If only I could remember them...

Unless by "close physical contact" you mean literally beating some good ole' fashioned 'values' into me... If this is the case, I was severely lacking in such sort of physical contact

Speaking of values, I think some people alive today would have had a jolly good time in the 50's... I mean the 1850's (and on)... In Victorian England... Now THOSE were values
    I'm not sure it actually worth trying to fully unpick this textual diarrhoea. I shall make a few salient points only. It speaks to me of being in denial ( e.g. I had good parental contact but also teddies). Then going off at a tangent about Victorian values, I doubt anyone here is so old as have had such an upbringing so this seems incoherent and well....... fanatical to me. It seems to me that the cause could be: a childhood lacking parental intimate contact leading to deprivation and consequently an adult fanaticism of critical theory and nihilism. This is one explanation for these comments.

Blog Entries
    This is one explanation for these comments.
    Yes, it's the completely wrong/misguided one.

You can hardly see/'get' what's staring you in the face, let alone subtext, and even less the occasional bit of embedded humor. You have one single fixed set of concepts that you keep repeating, mainly to yourself. You're not listening. You're not communicating. You don't want to learn. You're not open to other perspectives. You don't want to 'grow'. You don't want to understand. You have already made up your mind. You just put things in their respective mental boxes and tell yourself you got it figured out.

There's no point or value in communicating with you about anything, maybe except for the likes of lab methods and alembics.

The question now is how long will it take until Mr. Hyde finally emerges... If he hasn't already

Whilst the explanation and theory I offer is only a possible explanation and not definately so. Andro; your anger, negative characterisation of me and then withdrawal is a classic sign that there may be something to what i suggest. Such behaviours are the classic defence mechanisms of a person in denial. For this reason I am not upset and wish you well on your journey,

Blog Entries
    Whilst the explanation and theory I offer is only a possible explanation and not definately so. Andro; your anger, negative characterisation of me and then withdrawal is a classic sign that there may be something to what i suggest. Such behaviours are the classic defence mechanisms of a person in denial. For this reason I am not upset and wish you well on your journey,
    It's not a 'negative' characterization'. It's how you come across to me in your posts. It is, of course, subjective. It also seems you have a liking for 'targeting' or 'provoking' certain people on more than one thread/occasion. If I were in 'denial' (as you speculate), I wouldn't be so open about myself as I am on this forum and in my life as well. You also see 'anger' where there isn't any

So, you're 'not upset' because 'I'm in denial'. But I'm NOT in denial, so are you upset now? You shouldn't be.

Words come easy but can have great ingress. I suggest you chill and take it down a few notches before your words hurt some people who are actually confused about themselves. Because with me, you're really barking up the wrong tree.

But to respond in kind - too many repressed (in your case male) emotions can and may cause such behavior as you are displaying. Hence the 'Mr. Hyde' reference.

Just live and let live, man. Don't put everything in mental boxes, lest you end up in one.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I wish you well on your journey as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Glad you're enjoying the spectacle

Anything to entertain my devoted fans!

But feel free to join in any time!

+ Reply to Thread