Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: God helmet or the Koren helmet

God helmet or the Koren helmet

Does anyone have experience with the God helmet (AKA Koren helmet)? If you do, it would be interesting to get your candid feedback and also how you think it changed your spiritual path, for better/worse? Just based on reading about the helmet, I'm trying to figure out what we would consider to be the defining characteristic(s) that separate the experiences gained through:
    (a) the helmet,
    (b) psychedelics,
    (c) shamanic journeys,
    (d) entheogens, and
    (e) yoga (Kundalini, Tantra, etc.)
    (f) how many others did I miss?

Here's the Wiki link in case you're interested in learning more about the helmet.

TIA

Ok, maybe no one has experience so let's resort to opinions

Blog Entries
    Opinions! I have those sometimes.

My opinion is that it's not the tool used, but how it's used. The intent and purpose. Without a purpose, the mind just drifts through pretty colors and lights.
    Curious to know if the research with the helmet is premeditated or not.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Good question - your perspective being that if it's premeditated than the outcome is dependent on the subject and therefore how it's used and if it's not premeditated then it's all in the helmet.

I would agree that the subject is a big part of the equation but I'm guessing there are times when good intentions are met with bad outcome including times when individuals practice/try (b), (c), (d), (e) and (f) so maybe the experience shouldn't be different than (a)?

I'll see if I can get some more info on the what the researchers tried. If they oblige, I'll post it here.

+ Reply to Thread