Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chemical Behavior vs Physical Behavior

Blog Entries

Chemical Behavior vs Physical Behavior

I was reading through one of Iulia Millesima's blog posts today on Labrynth Designers & the Art of Fire and came across a very curious deliniation presented in Bacstrom’s Apparatus to Draw Lunar Humidity:

Nevertheless the verb “to increase” is not entirely correct in this case, because I was always told that very hardly Secret Fire shows a “chemical” behavior, being not chemical at all but physical.
    Quite curious, isn't it? I had always thought that a chemical behavior (which I interpret as a common chemical reaction) was a physical action/reaction process.

Based on this line of thinking, it suggests chemical energy of elements is slightly different than a physical energy of elements during a 'chemical reaction'. Am I interpreting this correctly? Or losing my mind
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 04-01-2017 at 02:26 AM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Basically all actions/reactions are physical, just that some can be seen by the eye and others are less apparent.

Even a thought is physical if looked at more closely.

It goes to show the interconnectedness of everything.

Amazing isn't it

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

I think that the differences about chemical and physical means another thing... Its different the chemistry from physics in the science, even when they finish in the same point...

It cames to my mind one book of lakhovsky. He observed the antimicrobian effect (chemical) of some drops of colloidal silver in water with some bacteria...
    The pH of the water changes and some other things (I dont remember the chemical aspects) and this makes that the bacteria died...
    Then, in other water with the same bacteria he puted a silver rod and he observed that the bacteria died, but the water didnt change (in pH and other chemical things like the water with the colloidal silver).
    In both waters the bacteria died, but in one the chemical aspects of the water changed and the other dont...

I dont know if this can be replicated and measured, but I think that it can be possible some difference between physics and chemistry...

I hope my comment can help you...

+ Reply to Thread