Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easter Mass

Blog Entries

Easter Mass

I talk a lot about psychedelics, but I don't do them very often at all. And I don't need it much anymore (past ceremonies are always with me daily anyway, and in dreams). However I have a tradition that I've kept going for several years now.

Easter Mass

On Good Friday, when Jesus was nailed to the cross, I sit down and partake in some sacred medicine of various sorts (every year is different).

This year I plan to dedicated an evening to some source material i.e. DMT.

The amount you see in this image is about 20 heroic doses (and no I don't intend to do them all... I am not insane).

Painting by Alex Grey.

The Passion is - regardless if an actual event or a myth - an allegory for the highest form of initiation.

I have been fearing Good Friday in a frivolous way for a few months now. Currently, since it is next week, it is beginning to dawn on me that the day is coming. A part of me is thinking about skipping it this year (see this). But I cannot be a wimp. Posting this is a way for me to avoid backing out. Kind of like the point of no return now, LOL.

If there is anything to report I will do so.

Last edited by Awani; 04-13-2017 at 10:21 PM. Reason: clarify

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Good luck
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty jealous as I've never had a decent hit of DMT.

Good luck Dev.

Can you ask any weird entities you meet if they know me? I've always wanted an opinion from another-worldly being...

What is the special medicine this year? (Or is that what you ment by DMT?)
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    LOL. No I will not ask about you.

Yes DMT.

I am thinking three times with about 30 minutes between.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Will you be sharing your visions with us?

I look forward to your report. If you see anything with six arms, tell them to visit me, I've got a lot of work to do in the back yard

More seriously, I was considering what would happen if you did the "Andro dream-world sleep-hack" while in a DMT place?

Just a thought...

I hope that you find further growth during your adventures Dev.

Catch ya.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Will you be sharing your visions with us?
    I have said I would already.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    If you see anything with six arms, tell them to visit me...
    I am not injecting your presence in my initiation. It is a personal journey and I cannot do anything for anyone else even if I would want to.

As for the "dream-hack" it doesn't work like that. Not if you take a heroic dose of DMT. Not from my experience.

Easter Mass

hmmmm, now you have me thinking......

The date for Easter changes depending on when full moon is.
    The full moon is connected with the Goddess, and the full moon was also when the old mushroom cults consumed mushrooms.

But there is another layer with Easter in that it is connected with the Goddess Eostre.

A lot of the Christian feasts were originally “pagan” i.e shamanic & nature festivals,
    but I guess today the enlightened thing is to connect with all the layers - Christian/Shamanic/Nature/Astronomical/Magical

I find the connection between psychedelics & the Goddess very interesting. Maybe taking "communion" on such a holy night might have an even more powerful effect, or the channel to the Goddess might be more attainable

Ishtar is another Goddess associated with Easter - "The priestess of priestesses"

Blog Entries
    Yes... also the Egg thing is meaningful I think... cosmic egg and all that. And the Easter Bunny is a figure from folklore. A rabbit bringing eggs... sounds kinda out there to me. According to Wiki in the old days the Hare was viewed as a hermaphrodite... which is what "god" is IMO. Certainly not a Man... that is for sure.

Check this out: Three Hares

Quote Originally Posted by thoth View Post
    The date for Easter changes depending on when full moon is.
    I'm just happy the full moon has already passed, and won't be present on Good Friday (not in full bloom at least).

Last edited by Awani; 04-11-2017 at 11:45 AM. Reason: add pic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Caustic
    So now you'll love these screams
    What's left of me.
    Love these screams like I do

As the infinite stops cold
    Just nine and the six are gone
    Guess I was the one to
    Ride that dirty ride

That is turning so fast now
    I cannot hold on
    But at this pace
    Who'd want, who'd want to

All the same
    I remain
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Ghislain was worried that the DMT had gone bad. I can now report that it had not.

I did a pretty strong dose and I was deep into it, but my journey was part of my shamanic path, so there is not much I can say about it anymore. It has no interest to anyone else, really. It is about my own inner journey. And to be clear I am not trying to become a shaman... I just mean my practices fall under the umbrella term of shamanism. IMO a shaman is something you wake up into... not something you "want to be".

I can say that I did see the amount of love that I keep locked up in my heart. At one point during the experience I saw my heart open, and I got to see the amount of love that it contained. It was like a supernova explosion. I broke down crying in the most intense way, not out of sadness... more awe... and from feeling such vast emotions.

I also almost puked at one point. I purged some unwanted thoughts (stress and annoyances).

I had prepared to do two ceremonies back to back, because they are so short and quick... but I didn't have to. The first one was so intense and powerful that I called it a night.

And yes, there were plenty of entities and other crazy shit going on... too much to even explain... but I focused on my "shamanic work", and I am not that interested in entities or visions really. Not in the classical sense. There are far greater things in this line of work.

Hare Krishna.

Last edited by Awani; 04-15-2017 at 12:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread