Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Conspiracy news

Blog Entries
    Anyway just came on here to tell you that the mainstream media is lying about the data around the corona virus. The cremortories in wuhan and working day and night burning bodies. There are over 250million Chinese quarantined. It is a seriously huge outbreak and mainstream media is trying to dumb it down say i g there has been 1000 deaths but the death toll is actually over 50,000 already with 500,000 confirmed cases of the virus. The virus was.made in America, it is not an animal to human virus. It is an evolved form of the last corona they had. Chinese government has CONFISCATED quarantine supplies like faceless ect from 3 major cities.

It's dooms day people.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    It's dooms day people.
    What's your source for those numbers?

This is just business as usual. I'm not worried.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    What's your source for those numbers?
    Maybe he got it from a reliable source such as this video:

On a side-note, today I got a message from one of my lab-stuff suppliers that they are also stocked with corona virus home test kits.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Andro; 3 Days Ago at 09:19 PM. Reason: Embed video in post.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Both the white and the red Stone can cure the coronavirus.

If you haven't made the philosopher's stone yet, no worries. Just make some colloidal silver and/or colloidal gold, you'll be fine. I'll come back to this thread later and post the proper preparation of both.
    "Heaven is the first element.”
    ― Hermes Trismegistus, Corpus Hermeticum: The Divine Pymander
    unclescrooge@secmail.pro
    PGP Key: https://pastebin.com/AEfuk8KJ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    Both the white and the red Stone can cure the coronavirus.

If you haven't made the philosopher's stone yet, no worries. Just make some colloidal silver and/or colloidal gold, you'll be fine. I'll come back to this thread later and post the proper preparation of both.
    Is the conspiracy that the philosophers' stone is in fact collodial silver/gold?

Blog Entries
    No... I'm afraid that is not the case at all.

Coronavirus attaches to ACE2 in order to infect cells. Asian males have a higher prevalence of ACE2 than other race/gender combinations. Looks like an experimental bioweapon. But did it come from the west as a big fuck you to China? Or did the Chinese gov't release it to thin their increasingly cumbersome male-heavy population? Or is it just a natural thing that came from market bat meat? Or are the East and West secretly working together on this just to observe the results and use the data for bigger future operations? Wish I knew what the truth was.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Scrooge View Post
    Just make some colloidal silver and/or colloidal gold, you'll be fine.

I have a diy setup using a cooler and large transformer that can make 12 gallons of 10ppm colloidal silver in a couple of days. Alternating current makes smaller particles than DC. After years of experimenting, I no longer take colloidal silver internally. I once caught the flu just 1-2 days after drinking a liter of 10ppm. So my experience suggests that it's not very reliable as a universal antiviral 'in vivo'. It works great for burns and open wounds though. I never played with colloidal gold, but would like to. Heard it boosts IQ.

Blog Entries
    the ideal amperage i remember from my days of collodial silver production i 0.27amps. this creates the smallest silver particals. And yes it is less then ideal. My brother had a blood infection before he died and a litre of Col Sil. didnt do anything to stop it.

In regards to the virus, its well documented and known from science departments and whistleblowers alike that a pretty beefy looking budget goes into biowarfare research, and you have to test out your weapons somehow dont you? Its like humanity actually expects the government to step forward and admit "yep, we're testing bio weapons this week and a few of you sickly bunch are going to die" and if the government doesnt admit it, then they just simply dont believe it, and its a conspiracy theory. How dumb can society get? Are you still believing the people who emptied the USA pension funds and social security, literally stole it from their own people, tell them that there isnt enough money for them to put it back... even though there is a 1 trillion dollar defence budget. per year.

And defence agaisnt what? they are the ones arming all of thse supposed threats! CIA snowblower Kelly suchnsuch and others, reviealed how the clintons provided the weapons to Alquida that are now used by ISIS... and i mean seriously... people need to wake the fuck up. Nature didnt make us, just so she could fuck with us and give us misery. The misery is man made. Its made on purpose. and if it wasnt being synthetically manufactured through lies and deceit then it simply just wouldn't exist.

How many ex-government employies (now all dead) have to come forward, and sacrifice their lives in order to tell people the truth, before people will actually listen?

Bat meat? common..... it takes millions of dollars to genetically engineer something to wipe thousands of people out, not a pot of simmering wingrats.

This isnt directed to you DX, just society in general.

Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread