Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy news

Find pics of Hicks and Jones online. Compare the ears.

Totally different.

Ghislain

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Yes, I heard that but since I know Bill Hicks whole act in detail... and since I have also listened a great deal to Alex Jones I can say for certain (with 1 % margin of error as usual) that those TWO are NOT the same individual.

Bill preached "no fear" and "love".

Alex Jones is ALL ABOUT fear and paranoia.

I could never prove it...so will never fully believe it.
    I have also spent much time watching both of them, years before I heard the theory.
    Bill is wonderful and genuine. Alex is like a bad act.
    The theory states that Alex is just a character reading a script. A fake personality.
    It's not hard for the CIA to create/reprogram personalities. Especially if they're holding a gun to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    Find pics of Hicks and Jones online. Compare the ears.

Totally different.

Ghislain

It's just an entertaining theory to me...not taken very seriously.
    Last edited by Dendritic Xylem; 02-15-2018 at 01:00 AM.

lol...

Edit...I have to add this last video...and then I'm done with this silliness.

Last edited by Awani; 02-15-2018 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    I have to add this last video...and then I'm done with this silliness.
    Silliness is the spice of life

The young Alex Jones.

Both still have the same ears

The young Bill Hicks

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    The "young Alex Jones" pic mysteriously disappeared from your post!

This only proves the conspiracy!

He HAS NO past!

LOL

But....but....mkultra.....and.....um....operation mockingbird....and.....

Fine, you win.

The Hicks/Jones story makes less sense than the story of the dead Paul McCartney being replaced by a hired double.

So... just for funs sake: Anyone knows the story of a somehow famous or notorious person who was permanently replaced by a "double"? (i.e, not the story of how most presidents have different doubles for security reasons... but I mean someone who has been permanently "replaced").

When it comes to alchemy, there are interesting stories. One of my favourites is the one of Ali Puli, where EVERYTHING leads to indicate that the first book by "Ali Puli" (Centrum Naturae Concentratum) was written by Johann Otto von Hellwig, but his following works were written by Burghard de Groot... who also claimed to have written the first book too (which is very unlikely due to a lot of reasons).

I remembered the story of a modern identity theft that is somehow romantic. A person had to escape from Argentina's dictatorship because the militaries where looking for him (with the intention of murdering him), so he got out of the country with a fake passport and went to an European country and stayed there even after the dictatorship was over. The weird thing is that he adopted the name that was written on the stolen passport (because he liked it!) and lived his life using that name (he's still alive actually). Now, the odd thing is that the "original owner of the name" had vacations in Europe some 35 years after the escape and didn't know anything about such story, but he was invited to a dinner with several different persons and one of the persons at that dinner was his "double". His "double" felt the need to tell him the whole story and the "original owner" of the name was very surprised... and strangely they became good friends.

Anyway: does anyone know a story of someone who has been permanently "replaced"? (it doesn't need to be a contemporary case).

Blog Entries
    I am Fulcanelli.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I am Fulcanelli.

Do you have vagina too? Last time Canseliet saw Fulcanelli he was transgendered into a woman.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Do you have vagina too? Last time Canseliet saw Fulcanelli he was transgendered into a woman.
    I thought he was some kind of hermaphrodite (after Pawels & Bergier)

+ Reply to Thread