Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy news

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Conspiracy news

This thread is for posting interesting "facts" regarding the fucked up affairs of the Unilluminati*... it's always good to not give these morons your energy... that does not mean ignorance is bliss. Keep a relaxed glance on their dealings.

Please post current events if you can... let's make this thread a record of the "fuckery" that is going on. It is always good to be informed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The deal is not finished, but basically the company who created the gas to kill the Jews soon own Monsanto... which is one of the largest food companies in the world. Think about that next time you buy canned fruit.

* the Illuminati are not that enlightened really, so the word should be reclaimed... if anything we alchemists are the true Illuminati.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    News that are nothing new... but great to see that even the most fucked up person can change his ways thanks to an NDE.

An example of when the darkness is touched by the light. It can happen to anyone... even an Illuminati banker.

It can be argued there is a secret agenda by this guy to promote a bank that is "ethical". But he seems like an honest guy... and if I was a master banker and went through what he did why not start a "good" bank.

Judge for yourself: https://bofjoy.net/about-us/

Doesn't really matter to me if it is true or not, or if this guy has an agenda. The majority of people online read headlines and "this" headline in particular does more damage for the Bankers than "debunking" it. So I say post it everywhere. LOL.

"Artists use lies to tell the truth..." - V for Vendetta

Last edited by Awani; 04-24-2017 at 01:08 PM. Reason: add link
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Part 2

Ghislain

Part 3

Ghislain

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion Presumed Fake; Wikipedia.

You decide.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Putting two and two together.

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah Elon Musk is in bed with NASA, and on board with the major conspiracy... whatever...

Regardless I don't think Musk is. Rather he is a "mover"... and the Earth is a globe.

Soon we can all go up and see for ourselves. Thanks Elon.
    Oh wait I was wrong:

"John Glenn and Neil Armstrong are Freemasons… Once you understand that, you understand the roots of the deception." - Mike Hughes, Flat Earther

The root of the decpetion is that some people that were involved were Freemasons? With that logic then there is 0 doubt that the Evil Elite that controls the world are homosexuals (because some of those men are homosexuals). I don't know about you guys, but Freemasonry is about as powerful as a Chess Club. I wouldn't worry about that.

True power lies with the people with the "right" stock (both family stock and wall street stock), and with the people sitting on the "right" boards. Some of those people might belong to this or that order, but it is not the order that is the "root". Since I sit currently on a few different boards (most of them are on a voulantary basis) I can see the microcosm... what goes on in the board meetings I attend or a board meeting that a Rothschild attends are not that different... you only need to add 7-10 zeros to any monetary number you talk about. The planning, scheming, gossiping and general business as usual is the same. Nothing spectacluar at all, and one can as casually "fire" one individual at such a board meeting, or "fire" 10 000 people. It is not harder to do the latter... that is why those elitist scum can do such things... because it is as easy as picking up a pencil and make a mark on a piece of paper.

The root of any "fucked up" evil scheme is 85 % of the time a man with greed. That's it.

Or Hillary.

IMO.

Last edited by Awani; 02-13-2018 at 03:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    There seems to me a mathematical correlation. The more boards one sits on, the more globbidy it becomes

It also seems like Alex Jones finally figured out the Prima Materia

All this is said in humor, and taking it too seriously may result in gaining unwanted weight

Blog Entries
    The best thing is to be Chairman of the Bored.

I have a casual acquaintance that is a multi-millionaire, and his job is sitting on boards... I think, when I looked him up, that he sits on at least 30 different boards of various companies and is friends with the King of the country... and they met on some of these boards. That's the simplicity of the game. Yes the King is a Freemason, but that is not the issue... the issue is that he is a dickhead. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread