Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy news

Ghislain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah Elon Musk is in bed with NASA, and on board with the major conspiracy... whatever...

Regardless I don't think Musk is. Rather he is a "mover"... and the Earth is a globe.

Soon we can all go up and see for ourselves. Thanks Elon.
    Oh wait I was wrong:

"John Glenn and Neil Armstrong are Freemasons… Once you understand that, you understand the roots of the deception." - Mike Hughes, Flat Earther

The root of the decpetion is that some people that were involved were Freemasons? With that logic then there is 0 doubt that the Evil Elite that controls the world are homosexuals (because some of those men are homosexuals). I don't know about you guys, but Freemasonry is about as powerful as a Chess Club. I wouldn't worry about that.

True power lies with the people with the "right" stock (both family stock and wall street stock), and with the people sitting on the "right" boards. Some of those people might belong to this or that order, but it is not the order that is the "root". Since I sit currently on a few different boards (most of them are on a voulantary basis) I can see the microcosm... what goes on in the board meetings I attend or a board meeting that a Rothschild attends are not that different... you only need to add 7-10 zeros to any monetary number you talk about. The planning, scheming, gossiping and general business as usual is the same. Nothing spectacluar at all, and one can as casually "fire" one individual at such a board meeting, or "fire" 10 000 people. It is not harder to do the latter... that is why those elitist scum can do such things... because it is as easy as picking up a pencil and make a mark on a piece of paper.

The root of any "fucked up" evil scheme is 85 % of the time a man with greed. That's it.

Or Hillary.

IMO.

Last edited by Awani; 02-13-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    There seems to me a mathematical correlation. The more boards one sits on, the more globbidy it becomes

It also seems like Alex Jones finally figured out the Prima Materia

All this is said in humor, and taking it too seriously may result in gaining unwanted weight

Blog Entries
    The best thing is to be Chairman of the Bored.

I have a casual acquaintance that is a multi-millionaire, and his job is sitting on boards... I think, when I looked him up, that he sits on at least 30 different boards of various companies and is friends with the King of the country... and they met on some of these boards. That's the simplicity of the game. Yes the King is a Freemason, but that is not the issue... the issue is that he is a dickhead. LOL.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Yes the King is a Freemason, but that is not the issue... the issue is that he is a dickhead.
    Or:

Yes, the king is a Dickhead, but this is not the issue... The issue is that he is a freemason. And he sits on boards.

Dickhead freemason kings, sitting on freemasonic chess-boards.

Imagine THAT... Where's the graphic meme already?

Alex Joneses is right in that clip. But only there is he right, in that clip. Nowhere else. Only there. He's wrong everywhere else. It's true.
    Last edited by Andro; 02-14-2018 at 02:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    My point is I know many Freemasons that are cool and not sinister in any way, quite the opposite. So the fact that someone is a Freemasons does not equal "conspiracy" or "corrupt" etc.

To quote Team America (this is the Truth):

Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls.

The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes.

I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Where's the graphic meme already?

Blog Entries
    That's what I'm talking about! Awesomeme!

I think there are two types of Freemasons. The common ones (99.999%) and the rich political ones (.001%).

My middle-class family has had numerous members, and grandmother was in Order of the Eastern Star.
    They were just normal people looking to either learn something secret, or feel special.
    For most members it's just an intriguing esoteric social club where they can connect with influential locals.
    They have fundamentalist Christians, Satanists, Jews, and Atheists. Not much consensus of agenda there IMO.

Then there's the wealthy elite members who have their fingers in finances/energy/politics.
    They are the ones forming alliances/syndicates that rub shoulders with members of elite bloodlines.

Just fyi, since he was mentioned...there's an entertaining theory that Alex Jones is Bill Hicks after some cosmetic surgery and a faked death courtesy of the CIA. They wanted to silence Bill and then create a fake Jesus for the conspiracy theory movement, while making him act like an idiot to help discredit said theories. Killing two birds with one stone. The comparison pics online are interesting...same teeth, moles, facial expressions, etc. Who knows if it's true or not. Definitely raises an eyebrow though, even if it's a relatively unimportant sensationalist theory.

-Bill Hicks' best friend and producer Kevin Booth is now Alex Jones' friend and producer!

-Bill Hicks' last work with Kevin Booth and Alex Jones' first work with Booth were both about the Waco incident

-Bill Hicks last interview was on Austin public access TV, Alex Jones first TV show was on Austin public access

-Alex Jones randomly accepted a framed picture award of Bill Hicks from Kevin Booth at Hicks' 10th Anniversary Event

-Bill Hicks "died" in 1994 and Alex Jones has no verifiable history before then

-Bill Hicks had no public funeral and was supposedly buried in his parents yard

-Alex Jones claims to have attended Anderson high school but they have no record of him and classmates have never heard of him
    http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2...oof-hicks.html

As for modern conspiracies...we Americans are still trying to play catch-up with an operation that was planned a while ago... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mNr1aaDiNw

Interesting how all of those countries have historically been on Israel's shit list.
    We also don't want the evil Russians supplying so much energy to Europe, because that would increase their strength. We can't allow that because as John Rockefeller once said, "Competition is a Sin."

Blog Entries
    Yes, I heard that but since I know Bill Hicks whole act in detail... and since I have also listened a great deal to Alex Jones I can say for certain (with 1 % margin of error as usual) that those TWO are NOT the same individual.

Bill preached "no fear" and "love".

Alex Jones is ALL ABOUT fear and paranoia.

+ Reply to Thread