Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Analysis of "The Famous Elixir Of Life"

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    With love and a gentle warning not to waste your time. Ive also read a recipe that used potash instead of sea salt, but again, its a fruitless endeavor and the ens can spoil easy as well.
    Hi Mr. Mixer

I'm doing some research into the EN's Process at the moment.

What did you mean when you wrote this ... (the ens can spoil easy as well.)

Blog Entries
    Its been some years now and ive written many things that i never remember writing. Could you share the thread with me and i will read the context and come back to you.

Cheers.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Oh.... this thread... okay...

Sorry Black Im not sure what i was ranting about. I believe its just the fact that ive seen many perform the Ens process but a lot of the time they just end up with a brown, nasty looking sludge at the end and not a pure green wonder.

Also I would ensure that the potash used had been re-vivified with SM by either many repeated solve et coagula in dew OR preferable pure SM if your able to produce it.

But im not a very good alchemist. All i say should be taken with a bag of salt.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Oh.... this thread... okay...

Sorry Black Im not sure what i was ranting about. I believe its just the fact that ive seen many perform the Ens process but a lot of the time they just end up with a brown, nasty looking sludge at the end and not a pure green wonder.

Also I would ensure that the potash used had been re-vivified with SM by either many repeated solve et coagula in dew OR preferable pure SM if your able to produce it.

But im not a very good alchemist. All i say should be taken with a bag of salt.
    Several of the old masters write about how very medicinally healing
    some of the products from this "Ens Process" can be.

This is why I was looking forward to you showing us this experiment
    (in detail) in "The Alchemist Challenge Series"

Have you had any success with this Process ?

Blog Entries
    I have never done the Ens process actually mate. Im waiting to get some real Spiritus Mundi and then the Ens will become of great interest to me. However, it would be interesting to have a control and technically i think i have everything i need to perform the Ens on hand so ill make some room for you in my schedule dear friend.

Ive only just gotten back into alchemy since moving house ect.

I have never done the Ens process actually mate. Im waiting to get some real Spiritus Mundi and then the Ens will become of great interest to me. However, it would be interesting to have a control and technically i think i have everything i need to perform the Ens on hand so ill make some room for you in my schedule dear friend.

Ive only just gotten back into alchemy since moving house ect.
    Thank you Mr. Mixer.

+ Reply to Thread