Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Universal Language

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    It is found in the pauses, it dwells in the silence between the words, it flows from the intervals between moments into the 'void' between spaces.
    I had an experience once where my mind was accelerated and I went into a fractal dimension. In this place it became obvious that our world was created through sound resonating in higher realms. The space between the sounds was where the vibrations were able to observe one another and it is in this place that symbols arise in the form of sound reflecting upon itself.

I believe that this is why many shamanic and aboriginal cultures use music to raise the frequency of there consciousness, particularly drum beats. Repetitive meditations on Hebrew letters and Divine Names also has a similar effect. We see even in our 3D dying world, that it is still built upon words, in the form of constitutions, laws, policies, job contacts, title of deeds. The power of word is greater than the arm by far. God did not 'build' the universe. He spoke it. And the silence was found watching Him speaking and therefore She became at this same moment, for in between the letters, Barbelo found herself amongst the Eternal Father. And those two manifested that first citation, that first word in the silence. St John "the word was with God... you know the one....

Yeah, cool business this subconscious rectificando
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    In this place it became obvious that our world was created through sound resonating in higher realms.
    Certainly, and even the scientific community has come to understand this... string theory and others research as well...

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I believe that this is why many shamanic and aboriginal cultures use music to raise the frequency of there consciousness...
    See this thread: Feedback and Reception

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread