Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Eastern Concepts of Ascension and Alchemy

Eastern Concepts of Ascension and Alchemy

This is a spin-off thread from: (non)Mineral (non)Metal (non)Magnet.

Did 2 pages of this thread just get deleted?

Heres what I can copy paste atm of a very important post

edited. Post was mostly saved and its phoenix form can be seen several posts below
    Last edited by Visceral; 05-06-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Actually it was 3. I still have a tab open to it

Blog Entries
    Haha, not deleted, I hope. When I was trying to move our conversation over to a different thread, my finger slipped.. I messaged Awani about it, and I hope he can find them and bring them back. I'd like to continue our conversation.

If you still have the tab open, and can browse through them, it might be a good idea to past them up so I can re-arrange them. If you have the time and patience
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

ohhhh

It took my a long time to make that last post. I can find the images again if need be. I do have to sleep now tho, hope you guys figure it out. Much love even though the last few posts disagreed Kio

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ed=1#post49631

Blog Entries
    Well, Visceral, I think only Awani might have the power to bring back those posts. But I believe this was the point where the majority of the conversation began:

Quote Originally Posted by Visceral
    Kio, is the technique you're referring to one of the many methods of "conjuring" the Dao, or bio hacking a Delta wave state, or "falling" into Sattori, or one of the other methods of mental backflipping to get your conscious ego mind/frontal lobe out of the way? I long ago lost count of how many of these I've researched and mastered or discarded along the way.
    It is not a technique I was referring to, but a system for the conscious sublimation of Self. The book I recommended was 'Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality' by Charles Luk (englishized).

I was in the center of the Sun. 360 degrees of swirling red and orange warmth and pattern. A massive stone Buddha appears before me and swirls with the currents flowing between us. It stops suddenly and extends an infinitely intricate and constantly shifting totem pole down from the head where a spine would be on a human. Arms and legs expand and it begins doing an Egyptian style swing/sway dance. (yes at this point I am freaking out) from the bottom of the "pole" (where your Root Chakra is) I saw a blue/white light appear, form a ball and move steadily upwards from it's own accumulated pressure. This blue/white light flowed upwards activating centers where you and I have Chakras until it reached the Throat Chakra, at which point the face opened it's mouth and shot an intense beam of light straight at me with an unmissable HU formed in the center of the Light
    Sounds like a great experience. This type of 'sublimation' is exactly what Charles Luk talks about. Though his guidebook is aimed at making it a conscious, evolutionary process towards the 'Immortal Fetus'. I remember posting something about Luk's description of the external macrocosmic alchemical agent evolving into the external/internal microcosmic agent, and then it's movement through the circulation.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Visceral View Post
    This is a spin-off thread from: (non)Mineral (non)Metal (non)Magnet.

Did 2 pages of this thread just get deleted?

Heres what I can copy paste atm of a very important post
    Here is a little story to better understand my life. I will cut out a lot of backstory and leave the meat and interesting highlights for you. I can explain these further if need be.

I was in the center of the Sun. 360 degrees of swirling red and orange warmth and pattern. A massive stone Buddha face appears before me and swirls with the currents flowing between us. It stops suddenly and extends an infinitely intricate and constantly shifting totem pole down from the head where a spine would be on a human. Arms and legs expand and it begins doing an Egyptian style swing/sway dance. (yes at this point I am freaking out) from the bottom of the "pole" (where your Root Chakra is) I saw a blue/white light appear, form a ball and move steadily upwards from it's own accumulated pressure. This blue/white light flowed upwards activating centers where you and I have Chakras until it reached the Throat Chakra, at which point the face opened it's mouth and shot an intense beam of light straight at me with an unmissable HU formed in the center of the Light

5 years later I'm in a local coffee shop. This shop has flyers and artsy cards left by various local groups and people. There was one card in particular that I still have on my fridge, that when I saw it I only remembered my coffee because the person making it yelled my name as I turned to leave.

A calling card by the group known as Eckankar

I will (as is my habit) use wikipedia here to easily summarize a number of ideas in quick succession. I can elaborate later if you need with other materials, I assure the Reader that not only is this post containing only the truth, the parts of it that have been researched have been carried out as far as this Author is able.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eckankar

However the lineage goes back much further than this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_(Sufism)

In Sufism Hu or Huwa is the pronoun used with Allah or God, and is used as a name of God. Allah Hu means "God, Just He!" In Arabic Allah means God and with Hu, as an intensive added to Allah, means "God himself." Hu is also found in the Islamic credo La Ilaha Ila Allah Hu: "There is no God but Allah," or in Sufi interpretation "There is no reality, except God", or in La Ilaha Ila Huwa meaning "There is no god but He"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%BA
    The Hummingbird was, and is, an important bird in puebloan cultures. Hopi legend speaks of the Hummingbird as intervening on behalf of the Hopi people to convince the gods to bring rain. Even today Hummingbird feathers are highly prized and used ceremonially and in dance costumes. All Hummingbird Kachinas are depicted with a green mask and green moccasins.
    Note the familiar (if you refer to my earlier post that gave away a serious piece of the Reality Puzzle) association of this character intervening on the peoples behalf, and rain.

the Ibis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_(mythology)

Hu (ḥw), in ancient Egypt, was the deification of the first word, the word of creation, that Atum was said to have exclaimed upon ejaculating or, alternatively, his self-castration, in his masturbatory act of creating the Ennead.
    Hu and Renenutet
    Hu is mentioned already in the Old Kingdom Pyramid texts (PT 251, PT 697) as companion of the deceased pharaoh. Together with Sia, he was depicted in the retinue of Thoth, with whom he was also occasionally identified
    https://henadology.wordpress.com/theology/netjeru/hu/

CT spell 325 is for “becoming Hu”. A variant manuscript titles the spell “becoming Heka,” which indicates the tight bond between authoritative utterance and magically effective utterance or heka (cf. spell 1130: “Hu is in company with Heka, felling yonder Ill-disposed One for me”). Unfortunately, the contents of the spell are rather obscure, but it seems to associate Hu with the pacification of the fiery Eye of Re, a role typically accorded to Shu or Thoth. The close relationship between Thoth and Hu is to be expected; accordingly, Thoth is asked at CT spell 617 to “commend me to Hu.” That hu plays a role in supplementing sia is indicated by CT spell 469, in which it is said that “the weary (or inert) Sia” sends for “the two Hu-Gods” – possibly the two senses of hu mentioned above, since it is said that they shall permit one to “eat magic” – who accordingly “shall have power over Sia the weary, who is not equipped with what he needs.” It is perhaps this partial independence of hu from sia which is indicated by a statement like that in CT spell 1136 that “Hu who speaks in darkness belongs to me.” Also related to this may be the characterization of Hu in PT utterance 245 as having for companion the “Lone Star” – that is, a star visible when no others can be seen, hence either Venus (Hesperus) or Jupiter (Journal of Near Eastern Studies 25, 160f).

Something of the nature of hu can be discerned from BD spell 84, where the operator says “What Hu tells me, that have I said. I have not told lies yesterday and truth today.” It is not simply that hu is inconsistent with lying; rather, hu seems to be a consistent ground for what one says. This accords well with the image presented in Egyptian didactic literature of the sage as a person of few words, but those well-chosen.

Blackman, A. M. “The King of Egypt’s Grace Before Meat.” Journal of Egyptian Archaeology 31, 1945, pp. 57-73.
    If you ever have occasion to stumble into the presence of an Ascended One, I assure you there will be no conversation on your part. There will be very little said and a great deal eventually learned by you from it.

Also, they may dance in your bewildered face. It is known

(the left one just kills me)

eat magic

Note the root of the word "Human"

It appears that in this mix up that occurred also deleted the post my above post here is referring to, which is a great loss as it summarized much information valuable to a true spiritual seeker and useful to the Wise.

I shall do my best to repost it as soon as I am able, as this knowledge is both the birthright of all humanity and of a necessity must be joined with the aforementioned points of Hu for my position to come through.

In this short post, the Reader may find it interesting to investigate the connection between Thoth/Prometheus/Enki/Odin/Hermes/Hu/Oannes/Quetzlcoatl.

Excellent research into Hu! Thank you for taking the time to compile and share that with us! My friend does Tibetan throat-singing and has explained to me the different facets of the root sounds; OM, AH, HU, etc.

"OM MANI PADME HUM"

Have you been to any Eckankar events?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Excellent research into Hu! Thank you for taking the time to compile and share that with us! My friend does Tibetan throat-singing and has explained to me the different facets of the root sounds; OM, AH, HU, etc.

"OM MANI PADME HUM"

Have you been to any Eckankar events?
    I have not, as I am essentially a Hermit and group events or anything of that sort are an immediate turn off for me.

I would really, really, REALLY love if you could elaborate more on these root sounds? I have been leaning towards the direction of thought whereby the Antediluvian civilization that occurs in every mythos in history had almost certainly mastered vibrational techniques based on root sounds such as those, magnified with various pieces of equipment meant to magnify those resonances, and this is where primitive man stole his idea for wearing jewelry from.

Anything at all on a list of those sounds, what frequencies they're known to oscillate at, their associated entity, all these things will I praise you for O schum!

GATE GATE PARAGATE PARASAMGATE BODHI-SVA-HAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Visceral View Post
    I would really, really, REALLY love if you could elaborate more on these root sounds? I have been leaning towards the direction of thought whereby the Antediluvian civilization that occurs in every mythos in history had almost certainly mastered vibrational techniques based on root sounds such as those, magnified with various pieces of equipment meant to magnify those resonances, and this is where primitive man stole his idea for wearing jewelry from.

Anything at all on a list of those sounds, what frequencies they're known to oscillate at, their associated entity, all these things will I praise you for O schum!
    Here is a short video he made demonstrating the four sounds OHM AHH HYUU ONG
    Here is his channel with more videos that will interest you: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClW...7H986syxDnDU4w

And a written post somewhat on the topic: https://www.reddit.com/r/Deathmetal/...y_to_maturing/

-------------------------------------------

"...I am essentially a Hermit and group events or anything of that sort are an immediate turn off for me". Me too, haha. I assume you live in L.A. It's such a hustle bustle busy city but I find serenity in falling back and being able to swim peacefully in the sea of anonymity.

Cymatics is something worth researching further if you are not already familiar with the subject. So much can be learned from this study. I believe there is significant power in resonant frequencies and a Key we will profitably use in the future.

Regarding Ascension, I think this picture sums it up best...

+ Reply to Thread