Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Speedy Seed Germination

Blog Entries

Speedy Seed Germination

Hello all! Just me again...

Was wondering if any of you brainy alchemical nerds could give me some information about the reported, spontaneous germination.

Was it, Spiritus Mundi, or the Stone, which was said to create these effects?

Perhaps someone can give me a source that I could read.

How amazing will it be in 5000 years when there is simply an alchemical index book.

Any and all info regarding this topic would be lovely.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

The claim I remember about such thing comes from "Hermetic Recreations", which is a VERY tricky text (completely filled with double and triple meanings, not always alchemical, but also linguistic -and filled with puns which mostly attack Freemasonry).

I don't have the time to go to the text right now, but if your understanding of the text is that the author is using the Spiritus Mundi (I have zero doubts about it), then the answer is that in that specific book it is neither the Spiritus Mundi or the Stone... but the matter in one of the parts "between" the two sides of the rope between "SM" and "Stone" (i.e, in the middle of the process, can't remember in which part).

The book contains some ALLEGORICAL botanical symbolisms, but when he speaks about this growth of vegetables, it is my understanding that he's been literal. Other than that, he says that it is POSSIBLE to do it, but mostly stupid (because his claim is that it is possible, but that such thing would involve wasting some of the proto-stone for a stupid purpose without much value).

It is ALSO possible to make a different lecture and understand that it's an allegory, though my lecture is that in that specific comment he is being literal... but far from speaking about it as something amazing, he somehow speaks about it in a derogative way.

He does not do it with the SM nor with the Stone, but in the middle of the process (but certainly he claims that it is somehow stupid to do it and wasting what you have for a not very valuable purpose).

Blog Entries
    Certain species of plants have extremely low germination rates. Some of those plants are very special. Because the germination rates are so low, seeds are often cheap while the plants themselves are very expensive.

Seed germination could be VERY profitable and, a hell of a lot more legal than pumping out gold
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

somewhere in texts is i think peat/torf ash + gw?stale; growing lettuce in minuts
    btw wood ash+gw is very good fertilizer
    imo today germination is ... than pumping ((

Blog Entries
    From Bardon's third key:

Used materially, any seed may be impregnated in such a magic-quabbalistic manner that it
    will shoot up and grow with unnatural rapidity. In this connection, everybody will certainly
    remember the well-known mango-tree miracle, which may realized by the help of this
    formula. Through the "D-Sh" formula, any matter may be enlivened and any idea may be
    materialized.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Could you share your interpretation of what Bardon means Kiorionis?

Im not very magically gifted...

Blog Entries
    Most certainly. What is the information system you understand most?

Blog Entries
    I have a feeling your about to start talking in erms of 'bio-chemical electromagnetic energies' and if thats the case, then the Jing, Chi, Shen system most probably...

Otherwise you may be talking about something all together different, but i Suppose my question is what does THIS:

Through the "D-Sh" formula
    ...mean please?

Is there actual, scientific evidence of super-accelerated plant growth/germination out there (genuine question, I haven't researched it)?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Is there actual, scientific evidence of super-accelerated plant growth/germination out there (genuine question, I haven't researched it)?
    Yes. The alchemylife site has info on it

+ Reply to Thread