Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Speedy Seed Germination

My first evocation in 2008 was of Vassago (from Lemegeton) and in the Dittany of Crete a spiral formed then a big bestial skull. These things should be photographable but often the light levels are a problem, perhaps a skilled cameraman or photographer could get an image. Sadly most people I have met who have such skills would likely 'fill their pants' also I have no wish to become an object of media entertainment. With regard to the spiritus Mundi/universal Mercury it is clearly observable and dissolves pure gold so this is more verifiable. Personally if I spoke about it I would show it or not say I had it.

Blog Entries
    I used to make accusations and judgments about people who claimed to have the mundi and wouldn't share, however, when I achieved an understanding of the process, then I had someone, who speaks openly about SM, prove to me it's true existence, and I don't think that I've ever read them claim on the forums to have SM, even though they clearly do.

There is a special hermetic understanding required to unlock the secret of SM. If the things Ive posted were deamed at least 'satisfactory' by those in the know, to be given addition knowledge, then rest assured then that I have shared MUCH in the way of this understand and that it is here on the forums to be read and understood.

I always thought that when I knew, I would tell the world, however when I learnt, something changed in me. A certain increase in my desire to honor that which is sacred and also honor those who honor it's specialness.

Keep looking, always praying, do good to those in need. This is the way of keepers of the true secrets. Godbless.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    also I have no wish to become an object of media entertainment.
    Not many other people or entities want this either.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Not many other people or entities want this either.
    Indeed. Historic records of non-corporeal entities appearing to mass crowds rather than one person or a small group of individuals are hard to find. Usually in religious/mystical texts it is a 'revelation' to one person or at most a small group. There may be examples but I cannot think of one. Edit just thought of one: On the ceiling in the Vatican you have a painting of Simon Magus being held aloft by 4 demons so he flies through the air. Then St Peter prays to God the demons flee and Simon Magus plunges to his death in front of the multitude. Can't think of any other examples.

@Elixirmixer I appreciate that once a thing is experienced (SM/Universal Mercury) how you might choose to behave may change compared to before the thing was experienced. So thinking you will show SM but then when you have it realising that you would profane the sacred nature of the work so choosing not to show it after all, I appreciate this genuine view you present. However going on a forum and chatting about its qualities is bullshit, lots of people will pretend they have it. The idea that they can hint at things so that those 'in the know' understand the esoteric knowledge like them is also bullshit and easily stagemanaged. For example the individuals concerned can conspire outside the forum to agree a common symbol set to give the impression they have secret knowledge even though they may not actually have produced SM. Motivation for this being for example people may approach them privately for life saving medicine offering large sums of money, another motivation could be just plain narcissism, also a malicious wish to upset people even.

I call bullshit on this chat about SM's qualities, show SM if you have it or be known to be calumniators.
    Last edited by Axismundi000; 07-14-2017 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Added a bit

Blog Entries
    I've only just gained a basic understanding of its first principals of manifestation, and due to that fact, theres not a lot I could do with the SM at this stage, also, I'm probably not as skilled as I would like to be in preparing the right equipment and then the other road would be to pay for it and its just not on the budget right now. Meaning I have not created SM, I dont have a use or a good enough understanding of what I SHOULD do with it, although I've got plenty of ideas of what I would like to do with it.

In fact this spring my major focus will most likely be collection of Pulvis Solaris, in prep for when I do have some SM handy.

I still have a lot 'to prove' (at least to myself) in the herbal works i'm doing at the moment, I want perfect spagyrics and perfect Hollandus stones done and dusted before I move into the purist methods of SM, which will be my next mission after I've achieved my current work.

I'm really interested, Axis, in how your work is going on the Hollandus stone. I know you've got certain criteria for sharing but I'd love to just talk theory anyway because i know we look at it quite differently and im sure we could teach each other a thing or two.

Back to seed germination: has anyone hear tried the old John French method:
    TO MAKE A PLANT GROW IN TWO OR THREE HOURS
    Take the ashes of moss and moisten them with the juice of an old dunghill, being
    first pressed forth and strained. Then dry them a little, and moisten them as before.
    Do this four or five times. Put this mixture, being neither very dry nor very moist,
    into some earthen or metal vessel, and in it set the seeds of lettuce, purslain or
    parsley (because they will grow sooner than other plants) being first impregnated
    with the essence of a vegetable of its own species (the process thereof you shall
    find in Book I) until they begin to sprout forth. Then, I say, put them in the said
    earth with that end upwards which sprouts forth. Then put the vessel into a gentle
    heat, and when it begins to dry moisten it with some of the said juice of dung.
    You may by this means have a salad grow while supper is making ready.
    Also, for interests sake, this is quite thought provoking:

TO MAKE A VEGETABLE GROW AND BECOME MORE GLORIOUS
    THAN ANY OF ITS SPECIES
    Reduce any vegetable into its three first principles. Then join them together again,
    being well purified, and put the same into a rich earth, and you shall have it
    produce a vegetable far more glorious than any of its species.
    Now, how to make such an essence, look into the first book, and there you shall
    see the process thereof.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I'm not doing Hollandus opera vegetabilia because I gave it a small trial run and the stench and glassware cleaning is excessive.

My current work is mineral based and although it will take time before ready I will show pictures eventually ( not till next year probably). It's not that I want to be especially secretive. Rather I want to show completed things that will be of potential use to others, they may choose to draw from what I have done for themselves. I also appreciate the occasional constructive practical comments that people give here though they are sadly few and far between. Plenty of philosophising and braggadocio relating to SM instead.

Heliophilos in his work: Alchemy Rising The green book (pub Scarlet Imprint I think) gives some interesting stuff on plants rising from their ashes that you may find interesting.

Blog Entries
    Not a very cheap book... But thankyou for pointing that guy out I hadnt seen him before.

Pyro-distillation isn't the hollandus plant stone Axis, thats just him leading away the unobservant. He says very specifically right at the start of his vegetable operations volumes that herbs that still hold in them the subtle lifeforce, (he calls them the three spirits of taste, colour, smell) should never rise over the temperature of a mid-summers day, and this being, because the very subtle spirits, the aqua ardens, would be damaged in the process, most notably, the very volatile fragrance molecules would decompose, and they would no longer have the strength to volatize the salts later in the work.

You would have noticed if you did attempt a pyro-distillation, that the first thing that came over was a beautiful sweet smelling water (Im assuming you used Philosophic Wine).

This water, and the ardens that came over un-noticably before it, are all that is required, then, the phlem is poured back over the dry mass to Solve et Coagula with digestions in-between. What this does, is leech the fire element out of the body without damaging it, and then all that needs to be done is filtering. circulations or digestions are used to allow additional feces to appear and subsequently be filtered out.

Then, after your waters will no longer extract any more of the fire element (its red colour) then its safe to burn of and calcine the ashes like you did in spagyrics.

THEN you take your white ash, your aqua ardens, pelican it up for a while in the incubator, and if both the earth and the air were very pure, you will have the TRUE volatised salts of Tartar.

You still have to leech out the Salt of Sulfur and you still have to congeal your water and fire elements with your volatized salts, so yeah, the vegi stone is a fair bit of work, but is my main focus ATM.

Pyro-distillation sucks, I still have a whole glassware kit out the back thats black and filthy, it will probably sit there for a couple more years I'd say lol.

Blog Entries

Mod Post

Gentlemen, please mind the topic...

This thread is centered around speedy seed germination...

Is there a thread on the Hollandus stone somewhere?

The author sent me a free PDF of the Green Book but I promised not to send it to anyone else. I'm out of touch with him at present I think he is somewhere in Portugal otherwise I would ask him.

There are a number of texts indicating Alchemy can accelerate plant growth. Presumably non-Alchemists have seen this demonstrated. Perhaps we will see an example on this forum, stop motion photography can achieve a similar visual effect. So no secrets are necessarily revealed because it can be explained away.

Blog Entries
    So I've started a new experiment, using my Hermetic coriander elixir (My first Alchemically prepared medicine)

I am putting coriander seeds in test tubes in cotton buds.

5 seeds as control with only rain water
    5 seeds with cotton dampened with Sea-sol (a commercial brand of fertilizer made from seaweed)
    5 seeds with cotton dampened with the coriander elixir.

We'll see what happens...

Any guesses??

+ Reply to Thread