Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Center your Mind

Blog Entries

Center your Mind

This is an interesting technique, I've been practicing for awhile. The Mind matters!

Step One: Touch your forehead/third eye with your right hand.

Step Two: Ask the question "Who is touching my forehead/third eye?"

Step Three: Answer the question with your awareness.

Enjoi
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries

What is very interesting, and spooky as well, is... if you look closely, the man in the window.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Ha, same guy!

Blog Entries
    I guess in a sense, but for me it is an excellent representation of what some call The Witness... which in a sense begs the question: who is the man smoking?

And who is watching his "inner eye"? Because the Mind's Eye is what most people consider their "inner self".

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I disagree with the many then. The mind is subject to the Heart. Usually it’s ignored on account of ego.

Lol, I just noticed the calendar on the inner wall—the pin-up of the “minds eye” spread-eagle

Blog Entries
    Yes, but both ego and heart are within the Eye in the couch (or at least within that room or in the chest... whatever).

So I am asking... who is the one watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Yes, but both ego and heart are within the Eye in the couch (or at least within that room or in the chest... whatever).

So I am asking... who is the one watching?

To me the window could be the artist's version of signifying another dimension so in my 'mind' maybe the Higher Genius.

The integration of mechanical/electrical/biological parts is interesting as well and so is the snake talking (I presume) into the person's ear.

Blog Entries
    Yes that is an idea. To be clear I am not asking a question that I know the answer to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Step Three:Answer the question with your awareness.
    Reason I posted this here, is because I get what you are saying about awareness... but when you are in a state of 100 % awareness, there is this sense that you get very close to "the man in the window".

Blog Entries
    True! I see what you’re getting at, I think.

We imagine ourselves as something. Or we need something because of some reason. I smoke because I’m stressed and it relieves me. I drink because it’s social.

In the end these are just masks, illusions, and delusions. So yeah, I can see the man in the window as awareness, The watcher.

Or:
    “Don’t let the delusion of the reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion”
    (Maybe the spirals above the eye indicates confusion?)

+ Reply to Thread