Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Those the Gods wish to destroy......

Blog Entries
    Maybe it's Synchronisity playing tricks on you
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Simply serendipitous synchronicity superfluously staging synthetic synthesis maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Simply serendipitous synchronicity superfluously staging synthetic synthesis maybe?
    Sardonic solipsism and pseudo psychobabble to disguise butthurt?

Genuinely though Axis, where did you get the inspiration for this post?
    Distill fact from theory, fixate on inferences drawn.
    Upon which points does the mystery turn?
    "What's the matter?", one asks.
    "The universe is mental!", one replies.
    Know The Self.

I mean, I believe in synchronicity, and feel I have had many in my life. Some were really strange, more than enough for me to know there is much I don't know, and to learn to trust my instinct. Yet, if I talk to people about them, they're often seen as pleasant anecdotes that can be brushed off as coincidence. Yet this time, this one is so clear, and with proof to boot.
    Last edited by Loki Morningstar; 07-10-2017 at 02:59 PM.
    Know The Self.

I am not consciously doing anything Loki Morningstar. Perhaps what seems a little impulsive and mischievous to me (this thread) can have useful coincidences.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki Morningstar View Post
    I mean, I believe in synchronicity, and feel I have had many in my life. Some were really strange, more than enough for me to know there is much I don't know, and to learn to trust my instinct. Yet, if I talk to people about them, they're often seen as pleasant anecdotes that can be brushed off as coincidence. Yet this time, this one is so clear, and with proof to boot.
    Stuff like this seems to happen regularly in my life as well. I am sure it happens to quite a number of other people too. In my eyes, and in my experience, it seems that when I am in a state of higher vibration "walking the right path" these remarkable synchronicities happen more regularly and more often than when I am dicking off being a fuckhead. In a way I see it as the Divine ("Gods" in the context of this thread) reassuring me that I am on the "correct path" and doing the "right thing"...

Everything happens for a reason.

Hey Axis,

Sorry, I have likely miscommunicated. I was only joking when I asked if someone was doing it intentionally. But I was genuinely interested in what inspired you to write the post. I just wondered if you could recall where you saw the quote and what inspired you to write about it? No worries if you can't remember though, it was just on the off chance.
    Know The Self.

Hey Schmuldvich,

Yes I agree, I am meeting more and more people who feel this way. I met an interesting woman recently that has written a book documenting some of her synchs. I think you could be right regarding "walking the right path" I like to think of it a bit like Taoism. It does leave me questioning how these things work though, higher power, collective unconscious, higher self, I suppose I am going to have to keep seeking answers. I must agree with you though, it tends to be when I am seeking and trusting my instincts that it happens more, and it definitely makes me feel reassured.
    Know The Self.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki Morningstar View Post
    Hey Axis,

Sorry, I have likely miscommunicated. I was only joking when I asked if someone was doing it intentionally. But I was genuinely interested in what inspired you to write the post. I just wondered if you could recall where you saw the quote and what inspired you to write about it? No worries if you can't remember though, it was just on the off chance.
    The reason I put forward the aphorism is that a little over10 years I ago I broke contact with an occult/pagan scene and repeatedly rejected overtures from different people and groups associated about once a year since then. About 5 years ago a lot of these people clearly became mad, bad and dangerous to know and this has gradually increased. Now various maladies seem to be emerging for example gradual blindness in one, lameness and respiratory issues in another, alcoholism I could list extensively. I know for a fact I have done nothing occult against them so I search for an explanation to explain this gradual creeping ill fortune and calamity. I think the aphorism those the Gods wish to destroy they first send mad seems to fit. Whether I am correct or wrong this is a matter between them and the Gods I suppose It could just be Karma, I merely speculate.

+ Reply to Thread