Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Photobucket = CUNTS

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    LOL. Not even! Quite the opposite actually! Confirmed, Photobucket made tons of money by doing this... The company's revenue has DOUBLED since pulling this move.

A few days ago the Denver Post (which is where Photobucket HQ is located) interviewed John Corpus, CEO, and he confirmed that this was an incredibly profitable move for Photobucket. His goal was to turn the online photo-sharing site into a sustainable business and he succeeded!

“There is no way to make 100 million global people happy,” Corpus said in an interview with The Denver Post last week. “It wasn’t an easy decision. When we look at the community we’ve built, which is a great community, we want to make sure we have a sustained path to profitability so that we can continue to take care of this community for years to come.”

Some users understood. Enough have paid the annual fee in the past few weeks to see “our revenue double since we’ve launched this initiative,” he said.
    You could be assessing this accurately Schmuldvich and in your usual manner.
    They will say this if it were true or not with lots of 'statistical' evidence. I often wonder about these kind of concerns and money laundering with blockchain currencies employed as part of the layering. Just as conjectural as my previous comment I guess.
    Last edited by Axismundi000; 07-18-2017 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added a bit.

Blog Entries
    It just proves people are gullible. There are far better sites that cost less. Also it is bad business. If they had done this in a different way they could have made much more money, but they didn't because they fail to understand the Internet. Bad karma online is worse than Away From Keyboard.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    This photobucket BS has trashed this site, I am in such a deep remorse for not printing out everyone's threads earlier like i had intended. Im betting that some of you do have some of the more epic threads saved somewhere... could you be a darl and share them with me?

You should sue Photobucket Awani. Bastards.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    You should sue Photobucket
    Again, you have no right to sue. I am guessing you have never owned a business...

A private company can do what it wants when it wants however it wants.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    This photobucket BS has trashed this site, I am in such a deep remorse for not printing out everyone's threads earlier like i had intended. Im betting that some of you do have some of the more epic threads saved somewhere... could you be a darl and share them with me?
    Your solution is Google Cache & Internet Archive's Wayback Machine

+ Reply to Thread