Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Photobucket = CUNTS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Here, I spent all day making this for you...
    No images have been lost, it is simply the links that are broken... and I have to go into the code of the forum and replace the links, and that is what I don't have time for at the moment, because I need to locate where the specific code is and I can't remember since it was almost ten years ago. Also I did not personally design the logo that you whined about either, it was someone in the forum who did that... but looking at these designs you have submitted I must advice you to not quit your day job.

It is not the logo or my signature that annoys me... it is the thousands of posts that I and others have done, and millions of posts all over the Internet, that now look like shit. It was a cunty move by Photofuckit. It is not illegal to be a cunt, but it doesn't mean someone can't be one.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Here, I spent all day making this for you

http://i.imgur.com/8SR5ZXj.jpg
    And here is your signature pizza guy

http://i.imgur.com/xJ8SHDO.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    No images have been lost, it is simply the links that are broken... ...looking at these designs you have submitted I must advice you to not quit your day job.
    Ah, ok. Thank you for explaining.

For the record, the above post was a complete joke.

The "banner" I made took me approximately 2 and a half minutes to make, and I purposely made it as juveniley pathetic as possible...

Now, your pizza guy on the other hand... He took me almost three whole days to recreate with very little sleep in between.

Well, here is the real Alchemy Forums banner

http://i.imgur.com/xJ8SHDO.jpg

And here is your signature. Changing your signature back will take you 17 - 20 seconds to do.

http://i.imgur.com/gbCCIrV.gif
    Last edited by Schmuldvich; 07-10-2017 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Added 'afblur.jpg' and 'devsig.gif'

Blog Entries
    LOL. Thanks.

But the logo will take some time. Already looked and could not locate it in the code. But will fix it later. And I don't mind if someone wants to design a new one.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Schum is ultimately correct, and the only permanent solution is crowdsourcing our own photobucket, in the larger picture our own internet, and then hoping we can keep econ/marketing majors from getting in control of it.

It is 100% fucked up and 100% within their rights as owners of the service.

Blog Entries
    Like I said before: it does not matter if they can or cannot do it... a cunt is a cunt.

I agree. And we can sit and agree forever or we can organize and find a way to crowdsource our own Internet services or we're just gonna have to put up with it because we didn't build it and can't tell them what to do, since they did.

Blog Entries
    Yes that's true. However in this particular case I am going to sit back and watch. I organize and "build" too many other things at the moment. But go for it.

Logo is back btw (in case anyone is blind).

Good to see the Logo back. Most people who were stupid enough to pay the cunts will have done so by now. They will never admit if they got much money but I have a feeling that they will find money falling through their hands due to this. They will be penniless cunts presently I suspect.

Blog Entries
    Perhaps they were going down regardless and just wanted to make a quick buck. If you want to pay for such a service there are far better sites than Photobucket... and cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    They will never admit if they got much money but I have a feeling that they will find money falling through their hands due to this. They will be penniless cunts presently I suspect.
    LOL. Not even! Quite the opposite actually! Confirmed, Photobucket made tons of money by doing this... The company's revenue has DOUBLED since pulling this move.

A few days ago the Denver Post (which is where Photobucket HQ is located) interviewed John Corpus, CEO, and he confirmed that this was an incredibly profitable move for Photobucket. His goal was to turn the online photo-sharing site into a sustainable business and he succeeded!

“There is no way to make 100 million global people happy,” Corpus said in an interview with The Denver Post last week. “It wasn’t an easy decision. When we look at the community we’ve built, which is a great community, we want to make sure we have a sustained path to profitability so that we can continue to take care of this community for years to come.”

Some users understood. Enough have paid the annual fee in the past few weeks to see “our revenue double since we’ve launched this initiative,” he said.

+ Reply to Thread