Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The God Delusion (Richard Dawkins)

The God Delusion (Richard Dawkins)

The following video is a documentary by self acclaimed atheist and author Richard Dawkins.

Dawkins can be very insulting to those who do follow a religion so for those who are religious and easily offended I would recommend not watching this video.

I am not an atheist myself and I am only posting this video for discussion.

Is religion the root of all evil as Dawkins is trying to suggest here, does Dawkins have a point to make or is he just a fanatical follower of his own beliefs as he accuses those who follow religion to be...does science hold all the answers?

This is episode one of a two part series, unfortunately YouTube appears to have blocked the subsequent episode, however it can be seen on Vimeo in the link below.

The Virus of Faith

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 07-13-2017 at 10:26 PM.
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    Religion is not the root of all evil. Gullible sheep are.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I believe there was a time when people needed guidance, and the wise men used religion to control the masses.

The tradition of these religions took hold and today, although not needed, they persist; one reason for this may be power IMO.

Although I am not an atheist I do not agree with organised religion and believe spirituality is a personal journey.

Ghislain

+ Reply to Thread