Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A (Financial) Warning to AF members

A (Financial) Warning to AF members

Hi,

I have been recently researching the economy for the past few months and the findings are shocking to say the least.

If you have any wealth, do convert it into Gold and Silver (Physical not the paper) for when dollar implodes, it will take all other currencies down with it.

Dollar's destruction is pretty much guaranteed due to Peak Oil and Debt. Further, China and Russia are buying Gold at insane amounts. They can bring the whole show down anytime they wish.

All currencies are derivatives of US Dollar, read upon Bretton Woods and Nixon Gold Demonetisation to understand why all will go down in flames.

The countries most affected in my opinion will be USA, Canada, EU, UK, Japan, China (somewhat), Australia (a third of exports of is to China). And any other country that relies on Food/Oil/Gas exports from these countries.

Resources:

Oil Economy
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHRHQZ1dpik

2. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...-analysts-miss

3. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...egrate-rapidly

4. www.feasta.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Systemic-Change-Rev-7.pdf

Fiat Ponzi:
    1. http://roacheforque.blogspot.com/

2. http://zerohedge.com

3. http://beforethecollapse.com

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0...1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ
    Last edited by Dwellings; 07-29-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Prophecy

Mother Shipton Prophecy

The signs will be there for all to read
    When man shall do most heinous deed
    Man will ruin kinder lives
    By taking them as to their wives.

And murder foul and brutal deed
    When man will only think of greed.
    And man shall walk as if asleep
    He does not look - he many not peep
    And iron men the tail shall do
    And iron cart and carriage too.

The kings shall false promise make
    And talk just for talking's sake
    And nations plan horrific war
    The like as never seen before
    And taxes rise and lively down
    And nations wear perpetual frown.

Yet greater sign there be to see
    As man nears latter century
    Three sleeping mountains gather breath
    And spew out mud, and ice and death.
    And earthquakes swallow town and town,
    In lands as yet to me unknown.

And christian one fights christian two
    And nations sigh, yet nothing do
    And yellow men great power gain
    From mighty bear with whom they've lain.

[Just look at the Gold buying spree of China and Russia, most of the West will look like Venzuela/Syria when the currency implodes.]

These mighty tyrants will fail to do
    They fail to split the world in two.
    But from their acts a danger bred
    An ague - leaving many dead.

And physics find no remedy
    For this is worse than leprosy.

Oh many signs for all to see
    The truth of this true prophecy.

Blog Entries
    I've been hearing similar tunes for years now. "Peak Oil" may just as well be a fear-mongering psi-op. I personally doubt the whole "Peak Oil" narrative.

Also, you can't eat metals like gold and silver.

IMO, if/when the shit hits the fan, either have some land where you can grow your own food and be as much off the grid as possible, hopefully with a group of skilled friends (see The LAB thread), OR have a planned route to go tribal.

The farther away from cities or government centers, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I've been hearing similar tunes for years now. "Peak Oil" may just as well be a fear-mongering psi-op. I personally doubt the whole "Peak Oil" narrative.

Also, you can't eat metals like gold and silver.

IMO, if/when the shit hits the fan, either have some land where you can grow your own food and be as much off the grid as possible, hopefully with a group of skilled friends (see The LAB thread), OR have a planned route to go tribal.

The farther away from cities or government centers, the better.
    The classical Denial, isn't?

Look at North Sea, peaked in the 90s output now a third of what it used to be. In Ghawar you need to pump 13mmb/d of water to get the daily output these days. Or just look at the shale ponzi, Marcellus gone, Eagle Ford and Bakken in terminal decline and last is Permian. Shale has a decline rate of 65-70% in the first year itself. The facts are in front of you. Its for real this time.

Just look at the debt load of oil companies or just read link 2,3 and 4 in the Oil Economy section. It won't take much time of yours.

You can buy land for cheap only after hyperinflation hits, till then you need Gold and Silver.

Blog Entries
    Fear-mongering narratives are not a novelty. And there's ALWAYS plenty of "research" to "back them up". Also, it's always the same old "this time it's for real", time and time again.

But yes, the proverbial "shit hitting the fan" is always a possibility to be taken into account.

That's why my own 'exit route' is already in advancing stages, regardless of the "fear du jour".

However, for me personally, physical survival is not among the top priorities. One only needs to know how to die properly.

Gold & silver increasing in price is always good news for successful alchemists. The more you get for every ounce of your artificial precious metals. In fact, if the price of precious metals reaches high enough, even some of the "chymical" particular processes might become profitable. The reason why you can't derive profit from the majority of such processes is that the amount of gold and silver obtained from them is not big enough to cover the costs of the operations to produce them. But if gold & silver reach very high prices then even the precious metals obtained from such processes might fetch enough money back to cover the cost of carrying them out and still leave some profit for the operator. So high gold & silver prices are also potential good news for the successful transmutational "chymist".

I've been stacking silver for a few years because I was paranoid about the dollar crash.

But don't underestimate the bankster's ability to keep this circus going.
    We may have a couple more recessions before the huge apocalyptic crash comes.
    It could be more than a decade away...or could be next month...or never.

Food/water/land are always top priorities. I think medicine and guns can be life-savers also.
    During a crash precious metals will go up and real estate will go down.
    You can make some very large gains by trading your gold/silver for land at the right time.

Food...

Rice/beans (cheap)
    popcorn (cheap)
    oatmeal
    quinoa
    canned sardines (the boneless/skinless ones are not that bad)
    whey protein powder
    butter/tallow/avocado oil/olive oil
    salt/pepper

Medicine...

Vitamin c
    Garlic
    Oregano oil
    Natural Turpentine (alpha pinene)
    Amoxicillin (You can get Fish-Mox without prescription)
    Cannabis (illegal most places)
    Poppy flowers (grow the Persian White variety, it's illegal...but nobody cares during the apocalypse )
    Ether (anesthesia)

Guns... (I'm a yankee)

any reliable .22 rifle
    AR-15
    Walther PPQ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendritic Xylem View Post
    I think medicine
    This is what I've been investing in. Besides familiarizing myself with them, builing up a library of Resource material on local and regional medicinal plants and edible plants and mushrooms. Also all the glassware necessary to preserve them. With all the resources on hand, it could be quite useful to educate people as well

Who was it that said, everything we need is in our back yard.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    If you have any wealth, do convert it into Gold and Silver (Physical not the paper) for when dollar implodes, it will take all other currencies down with it.
    If one has wealth then none of this is an issue, since wealth usually does not only apply to paper money. And for people who only have paper money, they usually don't have that much so it won't matter too much... but yes, it is always a good idea to have some sort of "back-up" plan. Advice to gold buyers: buy small tiny pieces, you can't buy milk with a big nugget.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    The countries most affected in my opinion will be USA, Canada, EU, UK, Japan, China (somewhat), Australia (a third of exports of is to China). And any other country that relies on Food/Oil/Gas exports from these countries.
    EU is not a country.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

I also did the stupid thing of buying ONE Bitcoin five years ago when it cost 700 USD. It is now worth 2700 USD. I thought about buying more, but chickened out. The lesson here is: don't be a pussy if you've got the feeling

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread